sustain alpha and toco 8

  1. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0

    sustain alpha and toco 8


    starting these 2 next week. any advice or feedback from people who have used this combo?

  2. Registered User
    Essay226's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0


    Very good stuff, if taking for pct I would still run some traditional goodies as well.
  3. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Essay226 View Post
    Very good stuff, if taking for pct I would still run some traditional goodies as well.
    nope just straight up natural not doing it for pct. trying it because my libido hasn't been the same since getting off of a clen cycle over the summer, i dont' know why but it's pretty much gone. i also am taking testofen and wondering if i shoudl keep on that to. i noticed they have a product called phyto-testosterone which has testofen in it which can be taken with sustain alpha so i'm guess it wont' hurt to be on it too.
    •   
       

  4. x-t
    x-t is offline
    Registered User
    x-t's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    I've tried it and loved it. I did a traditional PCT with serm after a pretty suppresive cycle. I still wasn't feeling right about 8 weeks after I finished PCT. Very little sex drive and hard to keep it up. So I tried the test recovery stack. I've been off it for about 2 months and everything is back to normal if not better then it was before.

    I will be adding their test recovery stack to all my PCT from now on. The only downside is cost.
  5. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    how did you afford them? i can only dream of affording dropping that for just one month.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. x-t
    x-t is offline
    Registered User
    x-t's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Let me tell you how to afford it. If you ever get to the point where you couldn't keep it up. You will do anything it takes to fix it no matter the cost.
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by x-t View Post
    Let me tell you how to afford it. If you ever get to the point where you couldn't keep it up. You will do anything it takes to fix it no matter the cost.
    good answer. also check out the ingredients in ids pctabs, cheap price for very effective product, imo.
  8. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    how did you afford them? i can only dream of affording dropping that for just one month.
    i was on another thread arguing about stuff and i got offered a very special deal by a PP rep
  9. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good answer. also check out the ingredients in ids pctabs, cheap price for very effective product, imo.
    yea those are nice too. picked up a box on clearance at vitamin world. unfortunately it was the only one left
  10. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    how did you afford them? i can only dream of affording dropping that for just one month.
    how much do u normally spend on supps every month? i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to cut something out and pick up some sustain and toco 8. also toco 8 is on sale for 19.99 now. it's shows $30 on the site but is $10 off when you ad it to your cart
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    nope just straight up natural not doing it for pct. trying it because my libido hasn't been the same since getting off of a clen cycle over the summer, i dont' know why but it's pretty much gone. i also am taking testofen and wondering if i shoudl keep on that to. i noticed they have a product called phyto-testosterone which has testofen in it which can be taken with sustain alpha so i'm guess it wont' hurt to be on it too.

    Stick with the Sustain and Toco-8. if you were to add anything add our EndoAmp.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    726
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by x-t View Post
    Let me tell you how to afford it. If you ever get to the point where you couldn't keep it up. You will do anything it takes to fix it no matter the cost.

    very true
  13. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    how much do u normally spend on supps every month? i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to cut something out and pick up some sustain and toco 8. also toco 8 is on sale for 19.99 now. it's shows $30 on the site but is $10 off when you ad it to your cart
    i usually dont spend very much. but my money goes into other stuff like gas and my bills/food
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  14. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    i usually dont spend very much. but my money goes into other stuff like gas and my bills/food
    ha who needs to pay bills it's overrated. just tell them you're in a credit crisis and u need the government to bail u out
  15. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    ha who needs to pay bills it's overrated. just tell them you're in a credit crisis and u need the government to bail u out
    government is actually. haha Fema. I was a refugee from the hurricane
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    government is actually. haha Fema. I was a refugee from the hurricane
    like wyclef?
  17. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    government is actually. haha Fema. I was a refugee from the hurricane
    sweet. i hope sustain alpha and toco 8 enhance my psychic abilities
  18. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Answers
    0


    lmao. man if they do anymore everyone better watch out
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  19. Registered User
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    how much do u normally spend on supps every month? i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to cut something out and pick up some sustain and toco 8. also toco 8 is on sale for 19.99 now. it's shows $30 on the site but is $10 off when you ad it to your cart
    Is that true? T8 on sale?
  20. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Is that true? T8 on sale?
    yea add it to ur shopping cart and it will say it's onsale for $19.99
  21. Registered User
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Answers
    0


    Thanks I have had great results with the T8 and Endoamp, waiting to use Sustain.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When to take/apply TRS stack, Toco-8 and Sustain Alpha?
    By ruffrhyder in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 05:32 PM
  2. clomid + sustain alpha/ toco-8?
    By atlninja82 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in