sustain alpha and toco 8

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
starting these 2 next week. any advice or feedback from people who have used this combo?

Essay226

Awards
Very good stuff, if taking for pct I would still run some traditional goodies as well.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Very good stuff, if taking for pct I would still run some traditional goodies as well.
nope just straight up natural not doing it for pct. trying it because my libido hasn't been the same since getting off of a clen cycle over the summer, i dont' know why but it's pretty much gone. i also am taking testofen and wondering if i shoudl keep on that to. i noticed they have a product called phyto-testosterone which has testofen in it which can be taken with sustain alpha so i'm guess it wont' hurt to be on it too.

x-t

Awards
I've tried it and loved it. I did a traditional PCT with serm after a pretty suppresive cycle. I still wasn't feeling right about 8 weeks after I finished PCT. Very little sex drive and hard to keep it up. So I tried the test recovery stack. I've been off it for about 2 months and everything is back to normal if not better then it was before.

I will be adding their test recovery stack to all my PCT from now on. The only downside is cost.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how did you afford them? i can only dream of affording dropping that for just one month.

x-t

Awards
Let me tell you how to afford it. If you ever get to the point where you couldn't keep it up. You will do anything it takes to fix it no matter the cost. :woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me tell you how to afford it. If you ever get to the point where you couldn't keep it up. You will do anything it takes to fix it no matter the cost. :woohoo:
good answer.:cheers: also check out the ingredients in ids pctabs, cheap price for very effective product, imo.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
good answer.:cheers: also check out the ingredients in ids pctabs, cheap price for very effective product, imo.
yea those are nice too. picked up a box on clearance at vitamin world. unfortunately it was the only one left :sad:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
how did you afford them? i can only dream of affording dropping that for just one month.
how much do u normally spend on supps every month? i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to cut something out and pick up some sustain and toco 8. also toco 8 is on sale for 19.99 now. it's shows $30 on the site but is $10 off when you ad it to your cart

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
nope just straight up natural not doing it for pct. trying it because my libido hasn't been the same since getting off of a clen cycle over the summer, i dont' know why but it's pretty much gone. i also am taking testofen and wondering if i shoudl keep on that to. i noticed they have a product called phyto-testosterone which has testofen in it which can be taken with sustain alpha so i'm guess it wont' hurt to be on it too.

Stick with the Sustain and Toco-8. if you were to add anything add our EndoAmp. :cheers:

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

very true :clap2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how much do u normally spend on supps every month? i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to cut something out and pick up some sustain and toco 8. also toco 8 is on sale for 19.99 now. it's shows $30 on the site but is $10 off when you ad it to your cart
i usually dont spend very much. but my money goes into other stuff like gas and my bills/food

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i usually dont spend very much. but my money goes into other stuff like gas and my bills/food
ha who needs to pay bills it's overrated. just tell them you're in a credit crisis and u need the government to bail u out

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ha who needs to pay bills it's overrated. just tell them you're in a credit crisis and u need the government to bail u out
government is actually. haha Fema. I was a refugee from the hurricane

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lmao. man if they do anymore everyone better watch out

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Is that true? T8 on sale?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I have had great results with the T8 and Endoamp, waiting to use Sustain.