Weight Gainer making me neauses, sick, gassy?

Bwhit

Awards
I have a problem with weight gainers.

after I'm done drinking them I feel sick like I want to vomit, making it hard to drink them. Also I keep burping for about 3 hours after. To make matters worse they seem to make me dehydrated, and severly constapated. All I can do is poop these stupid deer poops and its not fun.

when I dont drink them im fine. but i need extra calories like a weight gainer has. ive only tried cyto gainer, and true mass

Anyone else had these problems before?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Make your own man. Throw almonds/pecans, protein, almond milk, etc... in a blender and hit go.

Bwhit

Awards
Make your own man. Throw almonds/pecans, protein, almond milk, etc... in a blender and hit go.
Ya? I never thought of that before. How many calories can you get out of a regular size shake

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ya? I never thought of that before. How many calories can you get out of a regular size shake
You could get 600 calories easy.

Lets say you decide to use pecans (peanut butter, almond butter, almonds, etc... would all work)..

1/2 cup pecans
chopped up apple
2 scoops protein powder

and there you have it - about 600 calories of healthy fats, protein, and a healthy apple. Can't go wrong dude.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i say go to trueprotein.com and you can make a weightgainer specifically for u...best way to go in my opinion... cause id rather have a customized formula rather than some HFC's and maltodextrin filled crap...

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
why not try taking one serving cutting it in half ,and drink one in the morning ,and one in the after noon.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
protein +oats+peanut butter=lotsa good cals.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do 2 scoops protein 1 packet weight control oat meal which is 30g carbs, then i add 4 teaspoons of olive oil.

also certain weight gainers do it to me, you got to east into the full serving,

like MHP up your mass has 12g fiber per serving, i start out with half serving + 1 scoop other protein powder and oats and oil, and im set.

which one in particular did it to u

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
You sound lactose intolerant same as me. Eat something solid before the weight gainer. NEver use the weight gainer as meal replacement. That's guaranteed bloating/diarrhea.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You sound lactose intolerant same as me. Eat something solid before the weight gainer. NEver use the weight gainer as meal replacement. That's guaranteed bloating/diarrhea.

lactaid pills, or lactose free protein powder.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

:goodpost:

AGGR3S10N

Awards
Make your own gainer with oats, Natty Pb, Whey, and maybe a banana. I just keep a big container of oat flour ready so its easy to get together right after the gym. The premade gainers just have cheap maltodextrin in them, home made is the way to go IMO

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to hijack, but i wanted to add something that myself and many of my friends do.

You can also add something like Anabolic Pump or Pslin into the mix, pre-shake. A lot of guys do this in order have 'more room' for nutrients. You will be able to consume a ton more carbs without that bloated feel. They are not of appetite stimulant nature, yet your consuming of carbs (and other nutrients) will be more effective as well as 'easier.' You will also notice a decrease in adipose accumulation while consuming above caloric maintenance.

If you want some more info, let me know.

Bwhit

Awards
Not to hijack, but i wanted to add something that myself and many of my friends do.

You can also add something like Anabolic Pump or Pslin into the mix, pre-shake. A lot of guys do this in order have 'more room' for nutrients. You will be able to consume a ton more carbs without that bloated feel. They are not of appetite stimulant nature, yet your consuming of carbs (and other nutrients) will be more effective as well as 'easier.' You will also notice a decrease in adipose accumulation while consuming above caloric maintenance.

If you want some more info, let me know.
id like to definently know more

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
which one are you using or are you making your own

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id like to definently know more
By utilizing Anabolic-Pump, you can reap the benefits of higher carbohydrate intake without the less-than-desirable effects of carbohydrate intake such as body fat gain, sluggishness and bloat.

Anabolic-Pump will allow your body to more efficiently and effectively utilize carbohydrate, illiciting a lesser insulin release. This in turn will eliminate the sluggishness associated with carbohydrate consumption as insulin is a Central Nervous System depressant.

Your fat cells will be signaled as full and carbohydrate storage will be inhibited. Conversely, your skeletal muscle/glycogen cells will be signaled as empty. This hyper-saturation will lead to a 'food-pump'. The 'food-pump' is different from conventional vasodialatory type pumps in terms of nutrient delivery and proceeding anabolism. You will also find increased endurance while using Anabolic-Pump due to greater carbohydrate efficiency.

You may also want to add RPN Gut Health and Digestive Enzymes.

lontroc

Awards
i feel you , weight gainers and even cheap whey powder makes me feel like crap, for gaining i would buy a quality protein and add in 30-50 ml of olive oil for some extra cals , and possibly some fructose in my P.W. shake to aid in intramuscular transport

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I agree with flobot, another alternative is that your body is too acidic, do you constantly have acid indegestion that can be confused for hunger? Also i noticed that dairy is acidic so when i ate dairy my bodies acid levels got too high and i eventually puked after eating one time. I did a detox/cleanse and laid off animal protein a bit and had more whey and water with oats and honey. Also if i ate alot of fresh alkaline veggies i felt swole, hydrated energetic and realised that i needed alkaline foods and that it wasnt just the vitamin content of veggies i was missing. Research the "alkaline diet" and no matter what i promise you will feel 100% better. If i eat chicken and pasta i feel bloated and gassy but if i eat chicken and a ton of veggies the acid alkaline balances out and i dont have any probs. worth a look anyway.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Oh by the way i was thought to be lactose intolerant but after a year off of dairy i can eat it no prob as long as my diet has been pretty full of veggies. Mostly tomatoes, celery, watermelon and other water bearing or dark green veggies. There are a few great vids on youtube on this subject and if anyone is interested i can post them. Keep in mind cancer as well as most other illnesses are not possible or likely when your body PH is at 7.4 slightly alkaline.