Stacking Activate Xtreme, Hyperdrol X2, RPM/Drive

mdgrwl

Awards
Apart from my other staples like SizeOn, Whey, BCAA's...

whatcha think for a recomp?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Apart from my other staples like SizeOn, Whey, BCAA's...

whatcha think for a recomp?
I'd do it with Act-X, Hyperdrol, and RPM. That would be killer IMO.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to stack em' all...
should be a really good one- I have tried Hyperdrol/RPM/Drive and I loved it- great pumps, and some good strength gains- never tried Activate Extreme- heard it was a pretty good product....

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
Personally, I would swap the HX2 for Cissus-Drol. The Cissus-Drol gives you the 6bromo, and the Divanil, but also a high strength cissus extract for anabolism. Your stack as it stands is a fantastic test boost stack, but I think the addition of a high strength cissus will allow for a little muscle growth which will be a nice in a recomp stack.

flu1d

flu1d

Awards
p.s - I will soon be running Cissus-Drol alongside Drive/RPM, and I am psyked. I am getting insane strength gains on Drive/RPM/pSARM, so crazy my strength has gone UP a crap load since finishing a Pheraplex/T-Roid cycle. No muscle growth though, hence the addition of Cissus-Drol :D

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
what does drive do exactly? How does it compare to rpm, or are they on different sides of the spectrum?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I read the stuff on drive. I already have samples of neovar and drive coming, and I already use rpm for my pre workout. Now I can stack all three:bb3::head: