Nitric Oxide and Caffeine Products

luisfershredd

Awards
hey, was wondering if taking NO products and Green Tea (which contains caffeine) of caffeine containing products will be contradictory because one is supposed to be an hemodilator and the other a vasoconstrictor.

I actually take NO supp and was drinking around 25oz green tea (high concentration) a day but stopped drinking it, but feel the fat burning properties have lowered.

Do you think is contradictory or can you mix them w/o prob?

Thanks

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW I always do.

luisfershredd

Awards
Ok I thought there could be a problem due to one reducing or eliminating the effects of the other

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I take my caffeine 30-45 min before my NO product, it seems to eliminate the contradictory effects. I used to take them simultaneously, and noticed a slight reduction in vasodilation.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey, was wondering if taking NO products and Green Tea (which contains caffeine) of caffeine containing products will be contradictory because one is supposed to be an hemodilator and the other a vasoconstrictor.

I actually take NO supp and was drinking around 25oz green tea (high concentration) a day but stopped drinking it, but feel the fat burning properties have lowered.

Do you think is contradictory or can you mix them w/o prob?

Thanks
caffeine will actually help potentiate the effects of an NO product, in that it increases cellular cAMP levels, which allows for a potent vasodilatory response in smooth muscle (which makes up blood vessels), and green tea inhibits COMT, which breaks down norepinephrine- so the cumulative effect will actually increase vasodilation, not vasoconstriction

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
y hell0 thAr! ****in yeah! News to me!

:snorts3nodoztakes12grarginine: