What is the best GH Booster??

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think is the best Growth Hormone Booster on the market??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont really think there are any great growth hormone boosters on the market as of now. they are limiting by their delivery mechanism

0.5mg melatonin with l-dopa, a potent form of arginine, orthinine, and maybe phenibut would be the best, but far from good.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
i dont really think there are any great growth hormone boosters on the market as of now. they are limiting by their delivery mechanism

0.5mg melatonin with l-dopa, a potent form of arginine, orthinine, and maybe phenibut would be the best, but far from good.

Thanks bro.

Anyone else?? I just want to know what you guys think.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Somnidren GH hands down.
Yes i like the stuff.......

especially after i dose..........my breathing gets deep and my extremities feel funny...........then about 30 minutes later its off to lala land......

that reminds me......i need to order some more soon.........

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes i like the stuff.......

especially after i dose..........my breathing gets deep and my extremities feel funny...........then about 30 minutes later its off to lala land......

that reminds me......i need to order some more soon.........
It was actualy a life saver for me. At the time i had purchased it i was having depression/ severe anxiety problems. It would wake me up and there was now way id fall back asleep. Half a scoop sublingualy and i was so relaxed and was able to sleep.. I slept amazing on the stuff as well. I will definately be picking up more soon, especially since my vitamin shoppe now carries it, and im a horrible impulse buyer. :rofl:

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Hey now were talkin. thanks a lot guys

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tired a few of these products. If you are looking for a product that can be taken at variable times for a more dynamic approach, look into USPlabs PowerFULL. Users dose pre-cardio, pre-workout, between meals, pre-bed...

MST Somniden is a great pre-bed product, i logged it. Check it out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/98153-mst-somnidren-zmk.html

The products are not really comparable and could be used together when dosed appropriately.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Somidren GH has a good ingrediant profile. Out of all the profiles of gh products i think it has its bases covered. It includes pea which i strange, but when u think about it, pea is dopanergic and dopamine is pro-gh. allbiet id add 0.5 melatonin and take it one day one one day off or 5 days on two days off.
You develop a tolerances to phenibut, gaba fairly quickly

MST is a great company.

Ask for samples of all the products and theyll give it to you.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SOmnidren

IGF-2

Powerfull

melatonin

great sleep = great gh

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with regards to making your ass fall asleep, there's a few.

with regards to increasing GH to the point where it makes a noticeable difference on body composition, recovery, etc. I don't think you're going to find any

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with regards to making your ass fall asleep, there's a few.

with regards to increasing GH to the point where it makes a noticeable difference on body composition, recovery, etc. I don't think you're going to find any
unless ran for 6-12 months. contimuosly

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 3clipseGT again.