optimum nutrition

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
high quality, yes or no? i use muscle milk exclusively and in a thread today i read about nitro core 24 from on and syntha 6 from bsn. both very compatible to mm at a fraction of the cost. if the quality is up there with cyto it looks as though one of these companies has a new customer

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ON makes good protien.

i have a jug of nitro core and a jug of 100% whey, both are excellent.

whey right after workouts and 1st thing in the morning for me, and nitro core during the day sometimes and before bed..

the taste of nitro core (both cinnamon roll and toffee caramel) are fantastic.

vaporeized

Awards
i have a jug of casein. Taste is not that bad, but I do mix in 42 g's of egg protein with 1 scoop. Makes it taste better

good product

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
ON is good, quality, fairly cheap protein. I just purchased a 2lb jug of the extreme milk chocolate. The taste is amazing. Very good. Im going to purchase a 3lb jug at GNC today for an amazing price of $24, which i thought was a fantastic deal for GNC. Only flavars are vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and ext. cookies-cream. Not sure what ill pick up.

Flavors of ON that i have tried and liked:
Banana cream - 8/10 (not a big banana guy, but was darn good)
Cookies-n-cream - 8.5/10 - very good, but weird aftertaste.
Ext. Milk Chocolate - 10/10 - WOW, taste like nesquick choc milk u buy at the store

high quality, yes or no? i use muscle milk exclusively and in a thread today i read about nitro core 24 from on and syntha 6 from bsn. both very compatible to mm at a fraction of the cost. if the quality is up there with cyto it looks as though one of these companies has a new customer