PowerFULL by USP Labs

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
The idea behind PowerFULL looks interesting. From what I gather, it is an HGH maximizer. Being that it naturally increases our HGH levels without directly giving us HGH itself. I made this thread for a couple reasons.

A. Is my understanding of PowerFULL complete? Am I missing anything important about it?

B. From people that used it, did you like it, what did you like about it?

C. What other products out there are similar and/or work better.

Thanks a lot if anyone can help me out, in the mean time I will rely on the search feature. Everytime I have a question someone on here always seems to come up with something very helpful.

EDIT: I should list why I'm considering using it, as it may help with responses.

I plan on using this mainly for overall health. I lift a couple days a week, and try to mix in lots of cardio. Lately I've been getting nasty bags under my eyes that make me look tired all the time. I'd like to give my body something to combat all the daily stressors effectivly with.

Intellectual

Awards
I'm using the 2nd bottle I have, at first the quality of sleep and energy levels was amazing but slowly my body is developing resistance or getting used to it as I don't feel the kick as it used to be. Erection strength is better but I experience no boost in libido as others reported.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Thanks for the reply, I read it burns fat. That's from increasing HGH production, right? I would assume there are no stimulants in it, I've never heard that mentioned.

Fat loss isn't my main concern, but I could always lose a little bit. I'm mainly using it for recovery and more restful sleep.

Does this product raise T levels through tribulus? It doesn't sound like it, but how else would they explain the increase in T levels naturally?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i used it a couple nights. its pretty nice in the sleep enhancement area. a comparable product is Igf-2.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
powerful is available in bulk powder at nutra :head:

Intellectual

Awards
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, I discovered a Nutra can of bulk muira puama on top of my fridge, so I dosed up the last two nights, while I wait for the Lipotrophin PM to arrive. That stuff is good for sleep as well as libido. Cheap, too. Stack it!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The idea behind PowerFULL looks interesting. From what I gather, it is an HGH maximizer. Being that it naturally increases our HGH levels without directly giving us HGH itself. I made this thread for a couple reasons.

A. Is my understanding of PowerFULL complete? Am I missing anything important about it?

B. From people that used it, did you like it, what did you like about it?

C. What other products out there are similar and/or work better.

Thanks a lot if anyone can help me out, in the mean time I will rely on the search feature. Everytime I have a question someone on here always seems to come up with something very helpful.

EDIT: I should list why I'm considering using it, as it may help with responses.

I plan on using this mainly for overall health. I lift a couple days a week, and try to mix in lots of cardio. Lately I've been getting nasty bags under my eyes that make me look tired all the time. I'd like to give my body something to combat all the daily stressors effectivly with.
For overall health, I would construct your own 'PowerFULL Matrix' from Nutraplanet: Currently we are offering both constituents (PureSAP: triterpene saponins from the Chlorophytum Plant, and; PureDOPA: a 50% standardization of L-DOPA with peripheral DCIs from Mucuna P.,). I would construct it using 65/35 PureDOPA:pureSAP.

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Also look at Applied Nutraceuticals Lipotrophin PM, it sounds like just what you're looking for:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/lipotrophin-pm-120-capsules-600-mg.html

Sleep was very good on this stuff, enough so that I have a bottle on its way to me right now!
This looks interesting as well. I can see the anti oxidant properties. However, L Dopa's ability to cross the blood brain barrier is very low and is what made that product much less effective. Did u feel like it was boosting your HGH production? Thanks for the link.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use 2-3 sample bottle, or maybe 2 weeks worth, so I'm not sure. I did sleep great, all I know.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For overall health, I would construct your own 'PowerFULL Matrix' from Nutraplanet: Currently we are offering both constituents (PureSAP: triterpene saponins from the Chlorophytum Plant, and; PureDOPA: a 50% standardization of L-DOPA with peripheral DCIs from Mucuna P.,). I would construct it using 65/35 PureDOPA:pureSAP.
I am unclear on what you are saying. Are you saying that NP is carrying PureSAP and PureDOPA? This is news to me. I know NP has been carrying 1-Carboxy, which as I understand it is PureDOPA, but I am unaware of a PureSAP.

Would you be kind enough to direct me with a link if this is the case :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am unclear on what you are saying. Are you saying that NP is carrying PureSAP and PureDOPA? This is news to me. I know NP has been carrying 1-Carboxy, which as I understand it is PureDOPA, but I am unaware of a PureSAP.

Would you be kind enough to direct me with a link if this is the case :)
You were in the thread, B! Jacob hinted that you would be able to construct your own matrix; is this not happening?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of PowerFull for sale in the "Auctions" sections if you'd like to give it a try at a discounted price.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It is complete in the sense of your understanding of PureDOPA, but incomplete in respects to the PureSAP component! While the main MOA (method of action) of PFULL is GH-agonism via-L-DOPA mediated GHRH (GH Releasing Hormone), its secondary MOA is increasing Testosterone via the triterpene saponins found in Chlorophytum; as with most saponins, those found in Chlorophytum can also act as powerfull adaptagens: assisting the body to react to stressful stimuli.

Given what you have laid out as symptoms here, PFULL may be a welcome addition to your program!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were in the thread, B! Jacob hinted that you would be able to construct your own matrix; is this not happening?
I know I was in the threads. There have been two (at least) that I am aware of.

One dates back as far as 8-06 and was last commented on by Jacob here on 10-21

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/50393-who-wants-bulk.html#post1606156

Then there is the thread that I generated in 3-08 and here is where he replied:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/83319-bulk-puresap-request-2.html#post1496818

Now in the past I had seen "NP bulk powerfull" and "NP bulk 1-carboxy" and recently the return of "NP bulk 1-carboxy" but to date I have seen return of "NP bulk powerfull" or of most interest no release of any form of PureSap.

Now unless I am missing something there is no NP bulk PureSap and no NP bulk PowerFULL that I am aware of.

I find USPLabs Certified Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams) By: USPowders and a L-Dopa 15% (500 grams) By: NutraPlanet but no PureSap or "triterpene saponins from the Chlorophytum Plant".

Now the NP site is not the most navigation friendly and I of course I near the dullest tool in the shed but I am at a loss to find the the PureSAP that your refer to or the L-Dopa-50% standardized Mucuna.

Again, I may be dull and missing it but as you may recall I have been inquiring for PureSap bulk for...forever. I'd like to think I saw it come to retail market. But who knows.

If I'm missing it, someone please correct or direct me to it.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
so how much do u take per day?
bump
Mulletsoldier.. how many grams of you guys 1-carboxy fits in a teaspoon?
or will you have the measure on the container?

I am nearing the end of my Sunami cycle and I am considering getting some of your 1-carboxy and supercissus in bulk.

Also it will not deter the effects if Imix them with a greenfood powdered vitamin right?

I just need to avoid carbs.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Clearly we're *both* missing it! I saw this & IMMEDIATELY went looking...disappointed....

To the OP: Powerfull is a supplement worth keeping on hand.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Powerfull should be taken 5 days on, 2 days off right?

Is using a dose of Powerfull (2 caps) w/ Recreate pre-cardio a good idea?

What if using something w/ carbs intra-workout, would this stunt powerfull's effects? (So don't do it?)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull should be taken 5 days on, 2 days off right?

Is using a dose of Powerfull (2 caps) w/ Recreate pre-cardio a good idea?

What if using something w/ carbs intra-workout, would this stunt powerfull's effects? (So don't do it?)
pretty sure you're not supposed to injest carbs an hour prior or an hour after taking powerfull because it blunts the GH.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any carbs at all, or over a certain threshold?

Any carbs at all, or over a certain threshold?

I would use it 1 hour after eating carbohydrates because the HGH peaks for 90-120 minutes just in time for the next meal.

The best times are

1. 1 hour after eating
2. before workouts
3. before bed

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No I understand, but if I am combining 1 AP/2 Recreate/2 PowerFull pre-cardio (fasted), what should I drink intra-workout?

I was thinking Intra-Aid, but it has some carbs in it, so should I just go w/ BCAA? EAA? Any thoughts from anyone?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
No I understand, but if I am combining 1 AP/2 Recreate/2 PowerFull pre-cardio (fasted), what should I drink intra-workout?

I was thinking Intra-Aid, but it has some carbs in it, so should I just go w/ BCAA? EAA? Any thoughts from anyone?
xtend

No worries...

For the goal of losing fat, I would just use a complex carb/protein post workout...

But over 15 grams of carbs cause an insulin release so anything under that you should be good.

Besides the HGH aspect of PowerFULL it's also increases vasolidation(a pump) which flushes hydrogen ion(if you notice while using powerfull preworkout, you get far less of a Burn and recovery quickly after the set ends). PowerFULL also has steroidal saponins and the increase of dopamine increases mind and muscle connection so even if you drink carbs PowerFULL still is beneficial pre workout..

Stacking PowerFULL with Beta Alanine is a great performance combination.

rugrat5288

Awards
i'm using powerful right now. it's a good product. i would suggest to people to try a product called foutain of youthhgh complete. i like it alot.