PowerFULL by USP Labs

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.31%

PowerFULL by USP Labs

The idea behind PowerFULL looks interesting. From what I gather, it is an HGH maximizer. Being that it naturally increases our HGH levels without directly giving us HGH itself. I made this thread for a couple reasons.

A. Is my understanding of PowerFULL complete? Am I missing anything important about it?

B. From people that used it, did you like it, what did you like about it?

C. What other products out there are similar and/or work better.

Thanks a lot if anyone can help me out, in the mean time I will rely on the search feature. Everytime I have a question someone on here always seems to come up with something very helpful.

EDIT: I should list why I'm considering using it, as it may help with responses.

I plan on using this mainly for overall health. I lift a couple days a week, and try to mix in lots of cardio. Lately I've been getting nasty bags under my eyes that make me look tired all the time. I'd like to give my body something to combat all the daily stressors effectivly with.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

I'm using the 2nd bottle I have, at first the quality of sleep and energy levels was amazing but slowly my body is developing resistance or getting used to it as I don't feel the kick as it used to be. Erection strength is better but I experience no boost in libido as others reported.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.31%

Thanks for the reply, I read it burns fat. That's from increasing HGH production, right? I would assume there are no stimulants in it, I've never heard that mentioned.

Fat loss isn't my main concern, but I could always lose a little bit. I'm mainly using it for recovery and more restful sleep.

Does this product raise T levels through tribulus? It doesn't sound like it, but how else would they explain the increase in T levels naturally?
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i used it a couple nights. its pretty nice in the sleep enhancement area. a comparable product is Igf-2.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Also look at Applied Nutraceuticals Lipotrophin PM, it sounds like just what you're looking for:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...es-600-mg.html

Sleep was very good on this stuff, enough so that I have a bottle on its way to me right now!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

powerful is available in bulk powder at nutra
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Also look at Applied Nutraceuticals Lipotrophin PM, it sounds like just what you're looking for:

Sleep was very good on this stuff, enough so that I have a bottle on its way to me right now!
    Thanks I'll look into that, it seems very affordable.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    powerful is available in bulk powder at nutra
    Link Please?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Also, I discovered a Nutra can of bulk muira puama on top of my fridge, so I dosed up the last two nights, while I wait for the Lipotrophin PM to arrive. That stuff is good for sleep as well as libido. Cheap, too. Stack it!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post

Link Please?
    yes please share this link!
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ProAnabolics View Post
    The idea behind PowerFULL looks interesting. From what I gather, it is an HGH maximizer. Being that it naturally increases our HGH levels without directly giving us HGH itself. I made this thread for a couple reasons.

A. Is my understanding of PowerFULL complete? Am I missing anything important about it?

B. From people that used it, did you like it, what did you like about it?

C. What other products out there are similar and/or work better.

Thanks a lot if anyone can help me out, in the mean time I will rely on the search feature. Everytime I have a question someone on here always seems to come up with something very helpful.

EDIT: I should list why I'm considering using it, as it may help with responses.

I plan on using this mainly for overall health. I lift a couple days a week, and try to mix in lots of cardio. Lately I've been getting nasty bags under my eyes that make me look tired all the time. I'd like to give my body something to combat all the daily stressors effectivly with.
    For overall health, I would construct your own 'PowerFULL Matrix' from Nutraplanet: Currently we are offering both constituents (PureSAP: triterpene saponins from the Chlorophytum Plant, and; PureDOPA: a 50% standardization of L-DOPA with peripheral DCIs from Mucuna P.,). I would construct it using 65/35 PureDOPA:PureSAP.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.31%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

This looks interesting as well. I can see the anti oxidant properties. However, L Dopa's ability to cross the blood brain barrier is very low and is what made that product much less effective. Did u feel like it was boosting your HGH production? Thanks for the link.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

I use 2-3 sample bottle, or maybe 2 weeks worth, so I'm not sure. I did sleep great, all I know.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post

Link Please?
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...100-grams.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

so how much do u take per day?
  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    For overall health, I would construct your own 'PowerFULL Matrix' from Nutraplanet: Currently we are offering both constituents (PureSAP: triterpene saponins from the Chlorophytum Plant, and; PureDOPA: a 50% standardization of L-DOPA with peripheral DCIs from Mucuna P.,). I would construct it using 65/35 PureDOPA:PureSAP.
    I am unclear on what you are saying. Are you saying that NP is carrying PureSAP and PureDOPA? This is news to me. I know NP has been carrying 1-Carboxy, which as I understand it is PureDOPA, but I am unaware of a PureSAP.

Would you be kind enough to direct me with a link if this is the case
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.31%

Can I have a NutraPlanet discount promo code?
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I am unclear on what you are saying. Are you saying that NP is carrying PureSAP and PureDOPA? This is news to me. I know NP has been carrying 1-Carboxy, which as I understand it is PureDOPA, but I am unaware of a PureSAP.

Would you be kind enough to direct me with a link if this is the case
    You were in the thread, B! Jacob hinted that you would be able to construct your own matrix; is this not happening?
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

I have a bottle of PowerFull for sale in the "Auctions" sections if you'd like to give it a try at a discounted price.
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Quote Originally Posted by ProAnabolics View Post

It is complete in the sense of your understanding of PureDOPA, but incomplete in respects to the PureSAP component! While the main MOA (method of action) of PFULL is GH-agonism via-L-DOPA mediated GHRH (GH Releasing Hormone), its secondary MOA is increasing Testosterone via the triterpene saponins found in Chlorophytum; as with most saponins, those found in Chlorophytum can also act as powerfull adaptagens: assisting the body to react to stressful stimuli.

Given what you have laid out as symptoms here, PFULL may be a welcome addition to your program!
  20. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    You were in the thread, B! Jacob hinted that you would be able to construct your own matrix; is this not happening?
    I know I was in the threads. There have been two (at least) that I am aware of.

One dates back as far as 8-06 and was last commented on by Jacob here on 10-21

**Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!

Then there is the thread that I generated in 3-08 and here is where he replied:

Bulk PureSapô Request

Now in the past I had seen "NP bulk powerfull" and "NP bulk 1-carboxy" and recently the return of "NP bulk 1-carboxy" but to date I have seen return of "NP bulk powerfull" or of most interest no release of any form of PureSap.

Now unless I am missing something there is no NP bulk PureSap and no NP bulk PowerFULL that I am aware of.

I find USPLabs Certified Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams) By: USPowders and a L-Dopa 15% (500 grams) By: NutraPlanet but no PureSap or "triterpene saponins from the Chlorophytum Plant".

Now the NP site is not the most navigation friendly and I of course I near the dullest tool in the shed but I am at a loss to find the the PureSAP that your refer to or the L-Dopa-50% standardized Mucuna.

Again, I may be dull and missing it but as you may recall I have been inquiring for PureSap bulk for...forever. I'd like to think I saw it come to retail market. But who knows.

If I'm missing it, someone please correct or direct me to it.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    so how much do u take per day?
    bump
    Mulletsoldier.. how many grams of you guys 1-carboxy fits in a teaspoon?
    or will you have the measure on the container?

I am nearing the end of my Sunami cycle and I am considering getting some of your 1-carboxy and supercissus in bulk.

Also it will not deter the effects if Imix them with a greenfood powdered vitamin right?

I just need to avoid carbs.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.97%

Clearly we're *both* missing it! I saw this & IMMEDIATELY went looking...disappointed....

To the OP: Powerfull is a supplement worth keeping on hand.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Powerfull should be taken 5 days on, 2 days off right?

Is using a dose of Powerfull (2 caps) w/ Recreate pre-cardio a good idea?

What if using something w/ carbs intra-workout, would this stunt powerfull's effects? (So don't do it?)
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Powerfull should be taken 5 days on, 2 days off right?

Is using a dose of Powerfull (2 caps) w/ Recreate pre-cardio a good idea?

What if using something w/ carbs intra-workout, would this stunt powerfull's effects? (So don't do it?)
    pretty sure you're not supposed to injest carbs an hour prior or an hour after taking powerfull because it blunts the GH.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any carbs at all, or over a certain threshold?
  26. Guest

Any carbs at all, or over a certain threshold?

I would use it 1 hour after eating carbohydrates because the HGH peaks for 90-120 minutes just in time for the next meal.

The best times are

1. 1 hour after eating
    2. before workouts
    3. before bed
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

No I understand, but if I am combining 1 AP/2 Recreate/2 PowerFull pre-cardio (fasted), what should I drink intra-workout?

I was thinking Intra-Aid, but it has some carbs in it, so should I just go w/ BCAA? EAA? Any thoughts from anyone?
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.29%

No I understand, but if I am combining 1 AP/2 Recreate/2 PowerFull pre-cardio (fasted), what should I drink intra-workout?

I was thinking Intra-Aid, but it has some carbs in it, so should I just go w/ BCAA? EAA? Any thoughts from anyone?
    xtend
  29. Guest

No worries...

For the goal of losing fat, I would just use a complex carb/protein post workout...

But over 15 grams of carbs cause an insulin release so anything under that you should be good.

Besides the HGH aspect of PowerFULL it's also increases vasolidation(a pump) which flushes hydrogen ion(if you notice while using powerfull preworkout, you get far less of a Burn and recovery quickly after the set ends). PowerFULL also has steroidal saponins and the increase of dopamine increases mind and muscle connection so even if you drink carbs PowerFULL still is beneficial pre workout..

Stacking PowerFULL with Beta Alanine is a great performance combination.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.31%

Thanks for all the help guys, very good posts.
  31. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/worko...ml#post1399275
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.21%

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    To Usp reps, I'm considering ordering this, do I just dissolve the powder into water and what is ideal dosage for optimal sleep (how many grams)??
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.31%

i'm using powerful right now. it's a good product. i would suggest to people to try a product called foutain of youthhgh complete. i like it alot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Labs Powerfull
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 03:10 PM
  2. Using USP Labs Powerfull in PCT?
    By LAGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:24 PM
  3. USP Labs LLC Powerfull
    By wingback1144 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6