Gaspari Super pump 250????

07zx6r

Awards
I got a sample in my latest order from NP. Anyone ever use this stuff? What is your opinion on it?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample in my latest order from NP. Anyone ever use this stuff? What is your opinion on it?
It has been around a while. I have used it and liked it. Some people say it give them the squirts, Thus the nickname "Super Dump". I have never experienced this effect.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has been around a while. I have used it and liked it. Some people say it give them the squirts, Thus the nickname "Super Dump". I have never experienced this effect.
I have used NO products in the past. I can honestly say the worst workout of my life was while using SP250. I have seen much better results in terms of energy, drive and overall feeling from MST Ragnorok. I just picked up the caffeine free blue raspberry and i LOVE the flavoring! The pump is just a side effect of a great tasting drink, haha....

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Blue Raz Ragnarok is one of the best I have ever tried. BUt I get the stim version. Rag is a favorite of a bunch of people here on AM.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue Raz Ragnarok is one of the best I have ever tried. BUt I get the stim version. Rag is a favorite of a bunch of people here on AM.
I have been using the decaf version for my light night speed lifts, 9pm. I do not need heavy CNS stim on top of EPOC...

I would love to try the caff verision again, i got a sample awhile ago and i remeber it being awesome.

* opens up nutraplanet.com and pulls out his wallet... :cheers:

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I ran one tub of SP250 about a year ago and was not impressed. My roommate just got a tub so I asked him to use a couple scoops when I wanted a change up from my NO Shotgun, and I did not have a good workout at all.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through a few tubs of SP250 at one time in my lifting years and though it was good, but I don't use it anymore so obviously I've found products I like more. I'm hooked on NO-Shotgun. Best ingredient profile in a pre-workout drink period. Not only great energy and pump, but also 10g of hydrolysate protein in each serving.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
NOs' to alot are a waste of money, that being said there are better products than SP250 for cheaper!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
pre-workout drinks always depend on the person, best thing to do is try to obtain sample packs.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I've gone through a few tubs of SP250 at one time in my lifting years and though it was good, but I don't use it anymore so obviously I've found products I like more. I'm hooked on NO-Shotgun. Best ingredient profile in a pre-workout drink period. Not only great energy and pump, but also 10g of hydrolysate protein in each serving.
I agree, the only profile I've seen that compares to Shotgun is the new Smash Fully Loaded from Axis Labs, which I haven't had the chance to try yet. It doesn't have the protein either, I believe Shotgun is the only pre-WO drink to have that. I thought it had 20g of protein per scoop? Yup, just checked my label. 20g.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I went through a tub of SP250 a little bit ago, and honestly I was not impressed at all. I didn't experience the so called epic "Super Dumps", as a matter of fact I didnt experience much at all. I've tried soooooooo many preworkout supplements, the 2 kings to me are still #1 CL White Flood, followed closely by MST Ragnarok.

JKBB44

Awards
I personally really like SP 250. The pump was very good and i was always amped to hit the weights.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
The owner of my gym really pushes this stuff . He tries to pitch it with finaflex. Of course he is trying to make a living . I never actually tried it , I figured it was like any other vasodialator.

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
I like the stuff, I use it, but am thinking of switching up. They don't call it "super-poop" for no reason. Best f'n laxative besides a cup of joe and cig (if you have ever smoked...I did for 3 years...don't ask...dumbest thing I ever did).

Man I take that stuff, and make sure I have access to a toliet, crap my self silly then go lift; or I crap myself while lifting. LOL LOL LOL never happened, but it's late and I found that to be funny.

SacTownRob

Awards
I have tried both NO Xplode and Super Pump 250, as well as the MuscleTech NANO x9 pills( which was given to me). By itself, NANOx9 didnt do anything for me. I enjoyed both NO Xplode and SuperPump 250 but I feel stronger and more focused on SuperPump. I get whats on sale though. Havent tried Shotgun but I will.....

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Pump wasn't bad, but there are better in my opinion.

Suggestion...

JP8 Hands down all the way!!! by Get Diesel

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
Superpump is one of the better preworkout formulas, that is if u get the newer one with less magnesium content

trynacut

Awards
Superpump is one of the better preworkout formulas, that is if u get the newer one with less magnesium content
Whoa, glad I checked this out. I had no idea there was new reduced Magnesium formula out. Thanks for the heads up, Jarred. Good catch/good call.

To answer orig thread, I had experienced shall we say a "cleansing effect" from SP250, but I have to admit, great pumps before the dump. It did not rip through or cause pain, it just really acted like Psyllium. Magnesium is known to rip through people's gut, so anyone who had intestinal probs from it may want to take Jarred's advice. I am going to try the low Mg version.

Another guy in my office tried SP and got major headaches three workouts in a row, but that could have been from caffeine as he never touches coffee, tea, soda etc.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I LOVE superpump 250. I have never had the 'super dumps' some have experienced and I seem to get great pumps from it. It depends on the person like any supp though. I love N.O. Xplode and N.O. Shotgun as well and rotate on which I use.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, less poop more pumps on the new stuff.:thumbsup:

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
Sp 250 gets you jacked up, sooo much better than NO explode. Sp and Purple waarth seem to work the best for me. No Explode worked for like 2 weeks but then it started to ware off even at 3 scoops and i had some crazy dreams with it. Cant go wrong with Gaspari

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Sp 250 gets you jacked up, sooo much better than NO explode. Sp and Purple waarth seem to work the best for me. No Explode worked for like 2 weeks but then it started to ware off even at 3 scoops and i had some crazy dreams with it. Cant go wrong with Gaspari
Funny how, physiologically, we all respond different to supplements - especially PWO formulas.

Over the last 4-5 years I've try to "switch up" on PWO drinks every few months or so. Keeps the body guessing and it's also fun to try other stuff to compare. Years ago all I did was MAN Body Octane and stubbornly would not try anything else. BO was great IMO, but I'm glad I started using other stuff too.

SuperPump for me was a nice match. None of the "dump" but a lot of the "pump". For me the energy was "clean", not jittery which I get from NO Xplode or Shotgun. On non workout days I enjoy 1 scoop in place of coffee. Focused but not nervous. My only complaint is that it doesn't have any beta alanine like Body Octane and others (so I add it myself on workout days).

Loved caf-free Rag when I was doing a stim-free period last year. Unfortunately I feel off the wagon and have to report that now I'm a hopeless stim addict. Anyone know of a SuperPump/No Xplode/Shotgun 12 Step Program?