Gaspari Super pump 250???? - AnabolicMinds.com

Gaspari Super pump 250????

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Gaspari Super pump 250????

I got a sample in my latest order from NP. Anyone ever use this stuff? What is your opinion on it?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 07zx6r View Post
    I got a sample in my latest order from NP. Anyone ever use this stuff? What is your opinion on it?
    It has been around a while. I have used it and liked it. Some people say it give them the squirts, Thus the nickname "Super Dump". I have never experienced this effect.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    It has been around a while. I have used it and liked it. Some people say it give them the squirts, Thus the nickname "Super Dump". I have never experienced this effect.
    I have used NO products in the past. I can honestly say the worst workout of my life was while using SP250. I have seen much better results in terms of energy, drive and overall feeling from MST Ragnorok. I just picked up the caffeine free blue raspberry and i LOVE the flavoring! The pump is just a side effect of a great tasting drink, haha....
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Blue Raz Ragnarok is one of the best I have ever tried. BUt I get the stim version. Rag is a favorite of a bunch of people here on AM.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Blue Raz Ragnarok is one of the best I have ever tried. BUt I get the stim version. Rag is a favorite of a bunch of people here on AM.
    I have been using the decaf version for my light night speed lifts, 9pm. I do not need heavy CNS stim on top of EPOC...

I would love to try the caff verision again, i got a sample awhile ago and i remeber it being awesome.

* opens up nutraplanet.com and pulls out his wallet...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

I ran one tub of SP250 about a year ago and was not impressed. My roommate just got a tub so I asked him to use a couple scoops when I wanted a change up from my NO Shotgun, and I did not have a good workout at all.
  7. Senior Member

I've gone through a few tubs of SP250 at one time in my lifting years and though it was good, but I don't use it anymore so obviously I've found products I like more. I'm hooked on NO-Shotgun. Best ingredient profile in a pre-workout drink period. Not only great energy and pump, but also 10g of hydrolysate protein in each serving.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  245 lbs.

NOs' to alot are a waste of money, that being said there are better products than SP250 for cheaper!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.

pre-workout drinks always depend on the person, best thing to do is try to obtain sample packs.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I've gone through a few tubs of SP250 at one time in my lifting years and though it was good, but I don't use it anymore so obviously I've found products I like more. I'm hooked on NO-Shotgun. Best ingredient profile in a pre-workout drink period. Not only great energy and pump, but also 10g of hydrolysate protein in each serving.
    I agree, the only profile I've seen that compares to Shotgun is the new Smash Fully Loaded from Axis Labs, which I haven't had the chance to try yet. It doesn't have the protein either, I believe Shotgun is the only pre-WO drink to have that. I thought it had 20g of protein per scoop? Yup, just checked my label. 20g.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I went through a tub of SP250 a little bit ago, and honestly I was not impressed at all. I didn't experience the so called epic "Super Dumps", as a matter of fact I didnt experience much at all. I've tried soooooooo many preworkout supplements, the 2 kings to me are still #1 CL White Flood, followed closely by MST Ragnarok.
  12. New Member

I personally really like SP 250. The pump was very good and i was always amped to hit the weights.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.

The owner of my gym really pushes this stuff . He tries to pitch it with finaflex. Of course he is trying to make a living . I never actually tried it , I figured it was like any other vasodialator.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

I like the stuff, I use it, but am thinking of switching up. They don't call it "super-poop" for no reason. Best f'n laxative besides a cup of joe and cig (if you have ever smoked...I did for 3 years...don't ask...dumbest thing I ever did).

Man I take that stuff, and make sure I have access to a toliet, crap my self silly then go lift; or I crap myself while lifting. LOL LOL LOL never happened, but it's late and I found that to be funny.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I have tried both NO Xplode and Super Pump 250, as well as the MuscleTech NANO x9 pills( which was given to me). By itself, NANOx9 didnt do anything for me. I enjoyed both NO Xplode and SuperPump 250 but I feel stronger and more focused on SuperPump. I get whats on sale though. Havent tried Shotgun but I will.....
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Super Pump wasn't bad, but there are better in my opinion.

Suggestion...

JP8 Hands down all the way!!! by Get Diesel
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Superpump is one of the better preworkout formulas, that is if u get the newer one with less magnesium content
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred28 View Post
    Superpump is one of the better preworkout formulas, that is if u get the newer one with less magnesium content
    Whoa, glad I checked this out. I had no idea there was new reduced Magnesium formula out. Thanks for the heads up, Jarred. Good catch/good call.

To answer orig thread, I had experienced shall we say a "cleansing effect" from SP250, but I have to admit, great pumps before the dump. It did not rip through or cause pain, it just really acted like Psyllium. Magnesium is known to rip through people's gut, so anyone who had intestinal probs from it may want to take Jarred's advice. I am going to try the low Mg version.

Another guy in my office tried SP and got major headaches three workouts in a row, but that could have been from caffeine as he never touches coffee, tea, soda etc.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I LOVE superpump 250. I have never had the 'super dumps' some have experienced and I seem to get great pumps from it. It depends on the person like any supp though. I love N.O. Xplode and N.O. Shotgun as well and rotate on which I use.
  20. sly
    Board Supporter

Yeah, less poop more pumps on the new stuff.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  999 lbs.

Sp 250 gets you jacked up, sooo much better than NO explode. Sp and Purple waarth seem to work the best for me. No Explode worked for like 2 weeks but then it started to ware off even at 3 scoops and i had some crazy dreams with it. Cant go wrong with Gaspari
  22. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    Sp 250 gets you jacked up, sooo much better than NO explode. Sp and Purple waarth seem to work the best for me. No Explode worked for like 2 weeks but then it started to ware off even at 3 scoops and i had some crazy dreams with it. Cant go wrong with Gaspari
    Funny how, physiologically, we all respond different to supplements - especially PWO formulas.

Over the last 4-5 years I've try to "switch up" on PWO drinks every few months or so. Keeps the body guessing and it's also fun to try other stuff to compare. Years ago all I did was MAN Body Octane and stubbornly would not try anything else. BO was great IMO, but I'm glad I started using other stuff too.

SuperPump for me was a nice match. None of the "dump" but a lot of the "pump". For me the energy was "clean", not jittery which I get from NO Xplode or Shotgun. On non workout days I enjoy 1 scoop in place of coffee. Focused but not nervous. My only complaint is that it doesn't have any beta alanine like Body Octane and others (so I add it myself on workout days).

Loved caf-free Rag when I was doing a stim-free period last year. Unfortunately I feel off the wagon and have to report that now I'm a hopeless stim addict. Anyone know of a SuperPump/No Xplode/Shotgun 12 Step Program?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI Evo Stack w/ Gaspari Super Pump and Size On
    By The Judas in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
  2. My Gaspari Size On and Super Pump Log
    By ChrisSanderso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 05:45 PM
  3. Rosie's Review of Gaspari Nutrition's Super Pump 250
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs