Best all in one protein?

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
Winter is coming and I want to get in shape for track. I sprint, jump, and run the 400m. I have been taking GNC brand protein for about two mounths, (two shakes a day during Cross Country & lift 3x a week) I put on about 10lbs in that time. I am sick of the GNC brand flavors and want a good all-in-one mix; BCAAs, high proein, ect. I looked at muscle milk because of all the callories and fats, plus i liked the formula that ehanced your body's own creatine production. I am not a fan of creatine supplements (i dont want to gain water weight). What is better than muscle milk?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
go to trueprotein.com...its all youll ever need for protein supplements...besides NP of course...:thumbsup:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is SUPER PLASMA PROTEIN (SUPER BOVINE)
and how does it compare to peptopro?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Anything by ON(Pro Complex,Nitrocore,100% Whey) another solid whey is Scivation Whey and it pretty cheap for 10lb.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think ATW's Cinnamon Bun is one of the best out there. It might be produced in the Lean & Fit in the future (Slightly better value), but right now it's only in isolate form. Whey Protein Isolate (5 lb) By: All The Whey
Cupcake batter also tastes pretty amazing.

And UP 2.0 Chocolate Peanutbutter is just deliciousness, but it's got fat in there too. Ultra Peptide 2.0 (2 lb) By: Xtreme Formulations

Also I've heard great things about Scivation's Whey (50% WPC, 50% WPI), but haven't tried it personally.

PS Look around into creatines that don't cause water bloat.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive been a mm fan and use it exclusively. but someone here posted opt nut nitrocore which looks very similar and dang near half the price. is opt nut as good a quality as cyto? if so im switching as soon as i run outta mm

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
I've been using ON Pro Complex. About time to purchase more protein, will probably stick with Pro Complex unless someone knows of a better choice?

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
really that could be the best one..but there is cheaper stuff out there

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
Those ABB Extreme Body 50 vanilla shakes in the can are probably the best tasting protein shakes I've tasted. But those are $2.75 - $3.00 a piece.
And thanks for the info, guess i'll stick with Pro Complex, for now.

krmass25

krmass25

Awards
I think ATW's Cinnamon Bun is one of the best out there. It might be produced in the Lean & Fit in the future (Slightly better value), but right now it's only in isolate form. Whey Protein Isolate (5 lb) By: All The Whey
Cupcake batter also tastes pretty amazing.

And UP 2.0 Chocolate Peanutbutter is just deliciousness, but it's got fat in there too. Ultra Peptide 2.0 (2 lb) By: Xtreme Formulations

Also I've heard great things about Scivation's Whey (50% WPC, 50% WPI), but haven't tried it personally.

PS Look around into creatines that don't cause water bloat.
That nutraplanet stuff looks awesome for me since I am lactose intolerant but it looks pretty bare. I guess I could go with a bcaa, l leucine, and somthing else to add a lot fo calories for bulking? Does anyone know what to use if you can't use a milk product to add calories.. ( most weight gainers have milk products)

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
Dymatize Elite Whey 10 lbs 83% Protein
Ultimate Nutrition Prostar Whey 10 lbs 77% Protein

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I buy a crapload of ON2:1:1 when it's on sale,.. love the stuff!!!

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
Optimum Nutrition 2:1:1 seems great! Who has used it, and with what results?

What would be a good, creatine free, pre work-out drink?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started using ON gold standard which is predominantly Isolate, which is good for the belly :) Quite tasty too

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think Scivation does that with there protein and call it "sludge"

zieglmv9

zieglmv9

Awards
I dont want to gain water weight by usingcreatie.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Well you don't really "gain" weight, and most pre workout drinks have it in a very scarce amount.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
White Flood by Controlled Labs is creatine free.

I'm not sure why you are avoiding creatine. It is a phenomenal supplement for track athletes. If you're so worried about water retention, use an ethyl ester or magnesium chelate or something.