I keep seeing green tea

C

cheezscott

Awards
Im starting to run a new stack of recreate, prime and purple wrath...along with my normal multi, fish oil and sesamin...first what do you think of the recreate prime and pw togther. second, i am thinking about adding green tea in the morning - is that too much with the recreate. Im trying to cut. Thanks

C

cheezscott

Awards
there is caff. but no green tea. do you think that's too many stims??? how about with with the PW and prime

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never seem to get much in the way of results from green tea, maybe a few more trips to the bathroom, in which case green tea is getting something out of me...

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
It should be fine, Green tea is an excellent anti oxidant and addition to any stack.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Tea doesn't have much of a stim effect on most people due to it's theanine content. This counteracts much of the stimulation that is produced by caffeine. You can even load up on Theanine to help relax you, Theanine (90 caps) By: NOW Foods

Bottom line: I highly recommend green tea. I dose 300mg, 3x/day (With 50mg Grape Seed Extract in each cap). Add some coleus in there and you've got a nice little fat-burner.