Bulk p-slin question

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
ok so they give you 21grams and a 1/4 teaspoon is a serving at 400mg which you take twice a day totaling 800mgs. how is the directions possibly right saying you get over 80 servings in a 21 gram container. wouldn't that yeild 52.5 servings and not over 80?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weird.

G

ok so they give you 21grams and a 1/4 teaspoon is a serving at 400mg which you take twice a day totaling 800mgs. how is the directions possibly right saying you get over 80 servings in a 21 gram container. wouldn't that yeild 52.5 servings and not over 80?
I never said 80 doses...

P

papagunz

Awards
Nutraplanet effed up. It's supposed to be 60 doses, but that's still almost 8 short.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
also how come p-slin is to be taken preworkout and the bulk is to be taken twice a day

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
also how come p-slin is to be taken preworkout and the bulk is to be taken twice a day
It's pretty versatile. You can use it whenever you find the need to use it. Use it intra-binge if you want. Bring some to an all-you-can-eat buffet and take 3-4 servings and slam down atleast 3000 cals and you'll be set. My buddy did that and left feeling thinner.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty versatile. You can use it whenever you find the need to use it. Use it intra-binge if you want. Bring some to an all-you-can-eat buffet and take 3-4 servings and slam down atleast 3000 cals and you'll be set. My buddy did that and left feeling thinner.
I like this idea. Sounds like a GREAT idea for cheat meal time :burg:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
damn then i didnt buy enough for what i wanted it for, oh well, it was a honest mistake im sure

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
endurance was up like crazy and i haven't had a pump like that since pheraplex
I've been lucky to find that perfect, exact timing with some of USPs products that I seem to respond to them... Although I can't get AP to work anymore, I just shart my guts out.

P-Slin is the one product by USP Labs that works for me whenever I use it. It's not that crap that takes multiple bottles to start working and the results are noticeable. For the 50 dollar price tag at a once a day dosing, it better work.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I've been lucky to find that perfect, exact timing with some of USPs products that I seem to respond to them... Although I can't get AP to work anymore, I just shart my guts out.

P-Slin is the one product by USP Labs that works for me whenever I use it. It's not that crap that takes multiple bottles to start working and the results are noticeable. For the 50 dollar price tag at a once a day dosing, it better work.
buy the bulk powder its still available

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
buy the bulk powder its still available
I just got Focus Dirt... I gotta hold out for a while. I'm not eating enough carbs right now to ulitize it though. Thanks JSP0785.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I just got Focus Dirt... I gotta hold out for a while. I'm not eating enough carbs right now to ulitize it though. Thanks JSP0785.
still i'd stock up now before it's sold out. i can't imagine it lasting too long at $30 for just over 50 servings

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
only gets better...
my problem is it's not helping me eat anymore. i took a dose today before work and i have a 40 minute drive. i didn't have the best food but i ate a box of kraft mac and cheese and 2 hours later i'm still full. i'm guessing too many calories and carbs but i've been having a problem eating lately and was hoping this would help

G

my problem is it's not helping me eat anymore. i took a dose today before work and i have a 40 minute drive. i didn't have the best food but i ate a box of kraft mac and cheese and 2 hours later i'm still full. i'm guessing too many calories and carbs but i've been having a problem eating lately and was hoping this would help

box of Mac and cheese..well...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're just trying to up your caloric intake, I think I mentioned in your other thread try eating denser foods. Complex carbs, fats (I mentioned 1tbsp coconut oil with meals). I suggested coconut oil since I find it digests fast for me and doesn't make me very full. In comparison, just a tsp of cod liver oil really dampens my apetite (And that's still 40% sat, must be the fish taste lol).

Although I did find personally I could feel hungry again sooner while using PSlin. My normal porridge (oats) wouldn't fill me up the same, but I guess we're all unique :thumbsup:

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
box of Mac and cheese..well...
ha well that was just today, but i used to be able to eat a box of mac and cheese and be able to eat an hour later with no prob. its not an everyday occurance.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
If you're just trying to up your caloric intake, I think I mentioned in your other thread try eating denser foods. Complex carbs, fats (I mentioned 1tbsp coconut oil with meals). I suggested coconut oil since I find it digests fast for me and doesn't make me very full. In comparison, just a tsp of cod liver oil really dampens my apetite (And that's still 40% sat, must be the fish taste lol).

Although I did find personally I could feel hungry again sooner while using PSlin. My normal porridge (oats) wouldn't fill me up the same, but I guess we're all unique :thumbsup:
i want to start eating smaller meals but sometimes its too hard between working full time and school full time. but i do seem to be able to eat like crazy at night.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Would P-Slin be a good addition to my PCT with Prime? I am trying to lose a few lbs in the gut while keeping the muscle mass I gained during my Epi cycle?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i want to start eating smaller meals but sometimes its too hard between working full time and school full time. but i do seem to be able to eat like crazy at night.
try carrying protein bars with you or other snacks a protein drink you can much on between classes or work breaks... you don'tor need to have large meals if you eat 5~7 times a day

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
try carrying protein bars with you or other snacks a protein drink you can much on between classes or work breaks... you don'tor need to have large meals if you eat 5~7 times a day
yea, but even with bars made for bodybuilding they are usually loaded with sugar and hfcs