Beta Alanine - why won't I tingle?!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, even at up to 3.6 grams at a time, dosed 3 times per day, I get NO tingle.

I want the tingles, I hear they're neato.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, even at up to 3.6 grams at a time, dosed 3 times per day, I get NO tingle.

or try it with bioperine or some sort of digestive enhancement...should do the trick

I like beta al- but the tingles aren't the most pleasant thing in the world- feels like I rolled in grass......

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
always use this with creatine... i take a teaspoon of this as well as creatine and get hell of tingles on this stuff... i love it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you taking it on an empty stomach?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i hate the tingles, i once had them so intense it bothered and irritated me during my workout

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I'll be sure and do so with my last dose tonight and see if anything is different.
Taking it on an empty stomach will absolutely increase that effect. Let us know how it goes. :p

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

mix with waxy maze
holy sh1t it was intense!!!
felt like pin pricks all over mi body!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Taking it on an empty stomach will absolutely increase that effect. Let us know how it goes. :p
Oh willll do!

Can't wait guys.. lol. Next dose at 9:00pm... 2.5 hrs after my last meal, and .5 hr before my next meal..

Let get tingly!

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
mix with waxy maze
holy sh1t it was intense!!!
felt like pin pricks all over mi body!!!
X2

Once my wife thought I had a rash, she was worried . . . my chest was res along with my arms. Took it pre-workout with wms, creatine and poseidon

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
'bout ten minutes into it..

and I've got nothing so far :(

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I tingled :D

Not a lot, but it was definitely noticeable.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I find my tingles really amp up when I start pushing exercises as well.

Upsets my stomach a bit though...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
You can have my tingles if you want.....itchy tongues are not cool.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really do not react to BA as either. My girlfriend, however, kissed me once after i drank my pre-WO shake and had a crazy rash and itched for 15 mins. O how i wish i was that receptive. hahaha

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes it's cool, But sometimes that tingle is a pain in the butt. If I get the tingles too bad it's like my skin is on fire or like I have rolled around in poison oak. That ain't cool.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On an empty stomach or if you are really tired helps. I think when you are tired you notice body changes more.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Like most things with supplements, everyone responds differently. Personally I don't like the tingles however it does not matter if you feel them or not, that has no affect on the benefits of BA.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
The tingles are overrated. I mean when I do get them its on my ears+face, my hands+fingers, bottom of my feet. Not such a great feeling...especially because its more of a very annoying itch rather then "tingle".

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
lol I thought the title was pretty funny. At first I thought it said "why won't I tinkle!?"

But I think the important thing is whether you're getting results not the "tingle", I've heard from others that they don't feel it "tingle" and I felt it moderately until it was saturated in my system now I don't feel a thing. But I do feel an increase in endurance and reduced lactic acid when I run

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tingled :D

Not a lot, but it was definitely noticeable.
I thought that would help the effect a bit. :D

Personally, i don't care for the "Tingles" myself.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I thought that would help the effect a bit. :D

Personally, i don't care for the "Tingles" myself.
I haven't decided how I feel about them yet. They actually are a bit painful.

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
Its not even tingles. Its like an f'ing flush with out any actual physical appearance.

13bret

13bret

Awards
its not good tingles like the ephedrine scalp tingles, its more of a creepy flushing tingle