2 bottles of X-factor and 1 max out, how to run it

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
So i should be recieveing 2 bottles of x-factor from a contest soon. I was thinking of adding a bottle of Max Out to it. If i was to do this how would you guys run it. 25days before the regular 50, spread out during the 50 days, or after the regular 50 days? and why

tartaros

Awards
Hey man if you won x factor and already have 2 bottles just run it for 50 days. Then u could wait 50 days to take a break and get two bottles of max-out so you can compare the results to see which one you liked the most. I would wait till max-out goes on sale at nutraplanet because it will be probably will be cheaper just like x factor costs less on np than most sites that I have seen.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Instead of Max Out. Grab a 3rd bottle of X-Factor and dose 6 pills a day for 50 days. 2 with breakfast, 2 pre-workout, 2 post workout.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
ive already done xfactor for 50 days so im looking to spice it up to say, wouldnt 2 pills of the additional AA, 25-R and icarrin in max out pre workout and the regular xfactor spread out be more bennefficial then just more AA

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
ppl are getting max out confused. it anit gana to anything for u unless u run a hormonal product with it, REread the write up and ull see
It would probly give u minimul results at that but just run the xfactor and leave max out out till u got a good test booster or a DS

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ppl are getting max out confused. it anit gana to anything for u unless u run a hormonal product with it, REread the write up and ull see
It would probly give u minimul results at that but just run the xfactor and leave max out out till u got a good test booster or a DS
man what the hell are you talkin bout? for one it wouldnt be any different than x factor as far as the AA goes, and the other stuff helps you to utilize test... that doesnt mean you need to be on a test booster or be using "some form of exogenous test" as you stated in another thread...

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
man what the hell are you talkin bout? for one it wouldnt be any different than x factor as far as the AA goes, and the other stuff helps you to utilize test... that doesnt mean you need to be on a test booster or be using "some form of exogenous test" as you stated in another thread...
agreed

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alwaysgaining cracks me up:rofl:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
take the max out preworkout for shure, and then take one dose everyday

iccarin and 25-5diol will give pump/boost in the gym

What u mean before, after or during?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive already done xfactor for 50 days so im looking to spice it up to say, wouldnt 2 pills of the additional AA, 25-R and icarrin in max out pre workout and the regular xfactor spread out be more bennefficial then just more AA

you can do 4 max out and 2 x factor per day for 50 days.

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
take the max out preworkout for shure, and then take one dose everyday

iccarin and 25-5diol will give pump/boost in the gym

What u mean before, after or during?
i ment before, after or during the regular 50 days in 2 bottles of x-factor.

The first went decent was up 2-3 lbm down about down 1 fat wise, might not sounds like much but ill be lucky to get that in 3-4 months

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i ment before, after or during the regular 50 days in 2 bottles of x-factor.

The first went decent was up 2-3 lbm down about down 1 fat wise, might not sounds like much but ill be lucky to get that in 3-4 months

2 max out before work out, 2 max out after , 2 x factor at night.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude u might want to add something entirely different?

what other supps r u taking?

rustlerracer

rustlerracer

Awards
Ill prob be running it after december break but whey, multi, creatine, a gainer now and then, have some AP and divanex laying around but i dont like to stack expensive supps( >$25) ya know?