USPLabs

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put entirely too much work into my reply to not post it.

" So one blahblahblah in love with USP Labs, but I just GOTTA get this off my hohumblahblah...

In my blabbityblah USP Labs blahlahwahhh. I've tried many and got nothing, and it also seems that UPS Labs products have the most blahblabitysnore as well. Product with such complex directions on how to take,blibbityblapblah that if it doesn't work for you, "its not the blah, its your not blahing it correctly." I have yet to see any other company have this strategic blah. Marketing at its blahblah in my opinion.

Recreate - blah

Powerfull - blah

Anabolic Pump - wahhhhh

Prime - Nother blah.

Its my blahwhineviolins. I DO think USP Labs is a highly intellegent company though, very smart. In my opinion, they develope products with more hype then anyother brand on the market... and give super complex direction as to how to take them, and if it doesn't work for you, "your not snore."
Not even tell you how they truly work, or what the product really is.

lots o blah.

- more blah -

The above statement in quotes is from another thread that has been closed here in am.com, so I'm opening another one, part II.
You really the thread?

Mucho BLAH. More blah. I conducted my own "double blind study" with many friends. WAAA!!
So again, take my opinions on what they're worth (hint: free)... Peace.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused, yet very amused!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I'm sick of these threads, you must be even moreso, Jacob.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually spent quite some time preparing a response to that thread/post (by "Mein"), but when I wanted to submit my response, it turned out the thread had been closed in the meantime! :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate. I am still fuming!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: That's why I'm here, though I'm sure yours was a lucid dissertation countering his points, lol, as opposed to my drivel.

G

I'm confused, yet very amused!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/107026-usplabs-company-part.html

This recent parade of hate only validates our success. I wish these companies understood(well maybe I don't wish) that going out of their way to hate is great PR for us...:fool2:

As a company, USPlabs always applauds and helps other good companies and that is what sets us apart.

We understand that our products are unique and effective and are confident recommending other products from other companies.

We never go out of our way to bring other products/companies down. We just focus on the next release and educating our consumer base. It takes to much energy to hate, and I do not lose sleep because another company dislikes us and if anything, I sleep better understanding we are relevant.

In reality, they are wasting valuable creative time worrying about us instead of moving their company forward.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And if you don't get the Palin "You really the ___?" reference, watch the SNL skit.

G

If I'm sick of these threads, you must be even moreso, Jacob.

Not really....

It's an internal agenda by a few companies. I love it:dance:

People fail to understand USPlabs is successful because of geat products not our marketing. We earned the ability to market because we make great products not vice versa.

We been a live on AM for 4 years and started USPlabs with 5k!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: That's why I'm here, though I'm sure yours was a lucid dissertation countering his points, lol, as opposed to my drivel.
Far from it! Yours is not drivelling and mine was not a lucid dissertation. Considering the amount of time I spent preparing my response, I decided to save it (my response) as a Microsoft Word document, rather than dispensing with it! :)

G

Far from it! Yours is not drivelling and mine was not a lucid dissertation. Considering the amount of time I spent preparing my response, I decided to save it (my response) as a Microsoft Word document, rather than dispensing with it! :)

post it...I love reading your responses!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I still think it's funny how jacob has convinced himself that hate=success. How come people don't hate on other successful companies? No offense Jacob, but cmon.

We never go out of our way to bring other products/companies down. We just focus on the next release and educating our consumer base. It takes to much energy to hate, and I do not lose sleep because another company dislikes us and if anything, I sleep better understanding we are relevant.
So what about all the stuff on BB . com about you spreading rumors? I'm not sure I believe it, but I don't think I ever saw an explanation from you.

G

I still think it's funny how jacob has convinced himself that hate=success. How come people don't hate on other successful companies? No offense Jacob, but cmon.

So what about all the stuff on BB . com about you spreading rumors? I'm not sure I believe it, but I don't think I ever saw an explanation from you.
You obviously do not understand the supplement business or business in general.

How about the Mac/PC commercials or Wendy's/burger king or coke/pepsi or miller lite/bud light..come on.....Wake up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
" So one should draw a lot of attention, as I see many people in love with USP Labs, but I just GOTTA get this off my chest...

In my personal opinion and in my experience USP Labs puts out bunk product....
My first reaction after reading your post was to ignore it completely, as responding to it would somehow legitimize it. Yet, I could not resist addressing some of the brazenly defamatory suggestions you outlined.

I've tried many and got nothing, and it also seems that UPS Labs products have the most contreversy as well. Product with such complex directions on how to take, how many carbs to consume, what they negatively interact with (which is just about everything), ect... that if it doesn't work for you, "its not the product, its your not taking it correctly." I have yet to see any other company have this strategic phylosophy. Marketing at its BEST in my opinion....
Some may disagree with USPLabs approach to product advertising (not in the sense of what you labelled "strategic phylosophy", though, as I am still struggling to understand the intended meaning), yet most users that approach USPLabs products with an open mind find that the products work! The controversy may to the product-advertising approach, not to the efficacy of the products themselves. The products are innovative and they work. This has been demonstrated several times over by a strong, loyal, and growing customer base.

Your suggestion about complex product-use directions is a fallacy. What is complex about taking Anabolic Pump 15 minutes pre-carbohydrate (and protein) consumption? Have you looked at any studies on corosolic acid and GLUT4 cell? Are you suggesting that the dosage timing is irrelevant? Where exactly is the complexity in the directions-of-use for PRIME, SuperCissus Rx, Recreate, PowerFULL, and P-SLIN?

Something else. Whether we like it or not, different users will always respond differently to the same supplement. Physiological and metabolic differences ensure this outcome. Some would need to dose more; some less; and some would need a different trigger for the product to work. You have responders and non-responders in food supplements and medication. Why do some individuals need at least 3mg of Melatonin to fall asleep, while some are fine with 350mcg. Melatonin works, but different users need different doses. Just one example. There is hardly any product that will work for all users at the same recommended dose. This is just as applicable to USPLabs products as it is for all other products.

Recreate - got NOTHING from this. Could of cut without it and got same results. Every thread I've read shows minimal results that could of been had with strict diet as well...
The part of your comment I italicized is simply inaccurate. There are literally tonnes of positive feedback on Recreate. And you know that! There is no way you can get the same results with Recreate as you would with straight calorie restriction!

Powerfull - got NOTHING from this other then perhaps a bit better sleep, even that was minimal. This is also what everyone else reports as well... better sleep and nothing beyond that. Hardly worth the price of admission...
A cursory review of your comment here suggests you are unaware of the properties of the compounds used in PowerFULL. The growth-hormone surge alone you apparently experienced not only ensures deep recuperative sleep, but also sound recovery, and efficient body recomposition. Not to mention some of the other benefits users derive from the other compounds in ProwerFULL. Furthermore, it is a misrepresentation of facts to suggest everyone else reports only better sleep and nothing else! Simply insane!

Anabolic Pump - got NOTHING from. This recieves the most contreversy as well... I think its a highly psuedo product. Opps, I mean make sure you play with the timing and the grams of carbs you take for ever and ever, go through 7 bottles before you conclude it does absolutey nothing...
There is no way you can take the amount of corosolic acid alone in Anabolic Pump and not see/feel anything! Some clinical studies even used 8mg corosolic acid per dose two to three times daily to elicit beneficial effects in several directions. Claiming you did not feel anything is hard to fathom! I seriously doubt that you used this product!

Prime - have not tried, got hip to USP Labs, and have read all the threads where people are reporting gains that could be made with just whey protien, strict diet and hard training. Super expensive, does minimual where nobody even knows what the product really is. Nother Joke....
You are apparently the first person to figure out that all one needs is Whey protein, strict diet, and hard training. Supplementation is superfluous! Bravo!

Its my conclusion to never buy anthing from USP Labs again...
I do not know about you, but if a company disappointed me as much as you suggested USPLabs disappointed you, I would not try almost all their products! I am sure you know why you went ahead and tried almost the entire product line, if you really did, in spite of your experience that the products were bunk, as you suggested in your opening comment! :think: Either the products did, in fact, work for you and you maintained the opposite, or you have a truly exceptionally skewed approach to rational behaviour!

I DO think USP Labs is a highly intellegent company though, very smart...
Thank you!

Let the flames begin, as I'm not posting anymore on this thread....
If you are serious about the outrageous claims in your post, you definitely should stick around here and defend your position! No one is interested in flaming you. Hardly worth the effort! You should just be man enough to support your position, and not drop such a post and fade out!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Define: 'successful'. Gander at BB.com's best-sellers, or even NP's best-sellers, and I think you will come to terms with the inaccuracy of your statement; the most profitable companies in our industry are all despised by somebody - often times irrationally.

Furthermore, the point Jacob is making is this: Administration has confirmed that every 'I Hate USP Labs' thread in the Anonymous section was posted by competitor's representatives - not individuals, mind you, competitors. Their insecurity - an insecurity they feel necessitates 'bringing us down' - validates our success more than we ever could internally.

I cannot ultimately speak for Jacob beyond my own personal, face-to-face experience with him; in that respect, I found him to be up-front and forthcoming with his opinions. None of which, I might add, were based solely on conjecture or made for the purpose of arbitrary derogatoriness.

In fact, I work with both Jacob and our other partners on a daily basis improving our brand, and I can assure you the actions of other companies almost never come up; as well, I guarantee you that you have never seen myself, or any of my reps, making outward, negative attacks on other companies. This is simply how we choose to focus our efforts, and it is quite ironic, actually: despite the hate resonating about our false marketing and so forth, we are the most publicly positive company in respects to other company's products.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Define: 'successful'. Gander at BB.com's best-sellers, or even NP's best-sellers, and I think you will come to terms with the inaccuracy of your statement; the most profitable companies in our industry are all despised by somebody - often times irrationally.

Furthermore, the point Jacob is making is this: Administration has confirmed that every 'I Hate USP Labs' thread in the Anonymous section was posted by competitor's representatives - not individuals, mind you, competitors. Their insecurity - an insecurity they feel necessitates 'bringing us down' - validates our success more than we ever could internally.

I cannot ultimately speak for Jacob beyond my own personal, face-to-face experience with him; in that respect, I found him to be up-front and forthcoming with his opinions. None of which, I might add, were based solely on conjecture or made for the purpose of arbitrary derogatoriness.

In fact, I work with both Jacob and our other partners on a daily basis improving our brand, and I can assure you the actions of other companies almost never come up; as well, I guarantee you that you have never seen myself, or any of my reps, making outward, negative attacks on other companies. This is simply how we choose to focus our efforts, and it is quite ironic, actually: despite the hate resonating about our false marketing and so forth, we are the most publicly positive company in respects to other company's products.

I was unaware that all doubters were representatives from others companies. If that were or is the case, then yes Jacob's point makes sense. I've seen plenty of hate from non reps, especially at the other place, but I see your point. Jacob comparing the hate for USP to product commercials on TV is ridiculous, though LOL.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
My first reaction after reading your post was to ignore it completely, as responding to it would somehow legitimize it. Yet, I could not resist addressing some of the brazenly defamatory suggestions you outlined.

Some may disagree with USPLabs approach to product advertising (not in the sense of what you labelled "strategic phylosophy", though, as I am still struggling to understand the intended meaning), yet most users that approach USPLabs products with an open mind find that the products work! The controversy may to the product-advertising approach, not to the efficacy of the products themselves. The products are innovative and they work. This has been demonstrated several times over by a strong, loyal, and growing customer base.

Your suggestion about complex product-use directions is a fallacy. What is complex about taking Anabolic Pump 15 minutes pre-carbohydrate (and protein) consumption? Have you looked at any studies on corosolic acid and GLUT4 cell? Are you suggesting that the dosage timing is irrelevant? Where exactly is the complexity in the directions-of-use for PRIME, SuperCissus Rx, Recreate, PowerFULL, and P-SLIN?

Something else. Whether we like it or not, different users will always respond differently to the same supplement. Physiological and metabolic differences ensure this outcome. Some would need to dose more; some less; and some would need a different trigger for the product to work. You have responders and non-responders in food supplements and medication. Why do some individuals need at least 3mg of Melatonin to fall asleep, while some are fine with 350mcg. Melatonin works, but different users need different doses. Just one example. There is hardly any product that will work for all users at the same recommended dose. This is just as applicable to USPLabs products as it is for all other products.

The part of your comment I italicized is simply inaccurate. There are literally tonnes of positive feedback on Recreate. And you know that! There is no way you can get the same results with Recreate as you would with straight calorie restriction!

A cursory review of your comment here suggests you are unaware of the properties of the compounds used in PowerFULL. The growth-hormone surge alone you apparently experienced not only ensures deep recuperative sleep, but also sound recovery, and efficient body recomposition. Not to mention some of the other benefits users derive from the other compounds in ProwerFULL. Furthermore, it is a misrepresentation of facts to suggest everyone else reports only better sleep and nothing else! Simply insane!

There is no way you can take the amount of corosolic acid alone in Anabolic Pump and not see/feel anything! Some clinical studies even used 8mg corosolic acid per dose two to three times daily to elicit beneficial effects in several directions. Claiming you did not feel anything is hard to fathom! I seriously doubt that you used this product!

You are apparently the first person to figure out that all one needs is Whey protein, strict diet, and hard training. Supplementation is superfluous! Bravo!

I do not know about you, but if a company disappointed me as much as you suggested USPLabs disappointed you, I would not try almost all their products! I am sure you know why you went ahead and tried almost the entire product line, if you really did, in spite of your experience that the products were bunk, as you suggested in your opening comment! :think: Either the products did, in fact, work for you and you maintained the opposite, or you have a truly exceptionally skewed approach to rational behaviour!

Thank you!

If you are serious about the outrageous claims in your post, you definitely should stick around here and defend your position! No one is interested in flaming you. Hardly worth the effort! You should just be man enough to support your position, and not drop such a post and fade out!
Excellent post.
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again."

G

I was unaware that all doubters were representatives from others companies. If that were or is the case, then yes Jacob's point makes sense. I've seen plenty of hate from non reps, especially at the other place, but I see your point. Jacob comparing the hate for USP to product commercials on TV is ridiculous, though LOL.
It's obvious when the attacks come from users with 1-30 posts and registered yesterday..

I'm fully aware of the legitimate hate and dislike for USPlabs, but I cannot worry about that as I know our goal at USPlabs is producing New innovative products that work.

I will never release a product that does not perform.

There is a reason that power lifters that break records, world class strenght coaches and the best natural bodybuilders in the world flock to USPlabs. I do not pay them a dollar. They receive supplements.

There is a 43 year old man on bb.com that stocks us and acts like a 16 year old...who cares about that dude. I do not have energy for that type of behavior nor will I argue with ignorance.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
{Strategic!}
:D
Awesome retort, man!

EDIT: Go look at what 1 hit of the neg did to him! :D

Thank you!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to worry guys, you make good products and people will buy them. That was a odd post loved the pics lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where did I say that? My only issue with your comments, is you often times seem unable - or, more probable, unwilling - to interpret things as intended.

I never stated that all hate is from competitors, but merely stating that the Anonymous threads are a certain validation of success. This is not conjecture on my part, either; administration has publicly verified several times that all but one Anonymous thread was started by a competitor.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wow people just live to hate. Where's the love

G

says it all :cheers:

B

Brad2131

Awards
i haven't been around these boards long and i can say...man i am sick and damn tired of usp labs hate posting. If you don't like their stuff screw off. Why do so many people feel the need to go post their hatred around the internet? I am setting up a stack of their stuff soon and expect the highest from all the research i have done about their company...but if i am a non responder i am not gonna go around and cry like a little baby...damn.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i haven't been around these boards long and i can say...man i am sick and damn tired of usp labs hate posting. If you don't like their stuff screw off. Why do so many people feel the need to go post their hatred around the internet? I am setting up a stack of their stuff soon and expect the highest from all the research i have done about their company...but if i am a non responder i am not gonna go around and cry like a little baby...damn.
Well... That's 98 posts, why not make 100? ;) If the hate did not exist, then neither would I! Muhahahahaha!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was a odd post loved the pics lol
Jesus, finally. Why thank you, kind sir! I put a lot of effort and thought into that, and it's nice to be commended on a job well done.

:lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now this, this is a man. A man who stands tall, speaks his mind, and stands up for what's right. Feel the anger and disgust? That what I created this thread for! Leave the niceties, the commiseration; we need more rage, more angst and contempt, more railing against the wanna-be pencil neck rug-munchers who harass USPLabs!

Love love, Hate hate! This is about haters, my friends, this is your rallying cry; if you feel the hate, put it here for all to see, a record that you care, and won't let evil triumph!

All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Molon labe!

Or something.

G

Now this, this is a man. A man who stands tall, speaks his mind, and stands up for what's right. Feel the anger and disgust? That what I created this thread for! Leave the niceties, the commiseration; we need more rage, more angst and contempt, more railing against the wanna-be pencil neck rug-munchers who harass USPLabs!

Love love, Hate hate! This is about haters, my friends, this is your rallying cry; if you feel the hate, put it here for all to see, a record that you care, and won't let evil triumph!

Molon labe!

Or something.
This post is tilting on the side of brilliance.:box:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I bounced my head off the mat at judo last night one too many times. :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Molon labe!

Or something.
The anonymous section is easier