cap m quick help!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Cap em quick

Is this a pill capping kit? or just pills. i cant tell. And if i was planning on capping Cycle support which size pill should i use?

thanks fellas

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yeas it is a caping kit but there are better 1s

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im just look for something cheap to help me

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Cap em quick

Is this a pill capping kit? or just pills. i cant tell. And if i was planning on capping Cycle support which size pill should i use?

thanks fellas
I've capped cycle support in "00" size. The cap m quick works just fine, I also have the capsule machine, it's more automated in that you don't have to put the top on all caps manually but you make half the amount of caps each run. All together it takes about the same time for the same amount of caps..

By memory it's about 600-700mg of cycle support in each cap depending how tight you "tamper" the caps.. So you need to take 3-4 caps for 1 full serving then. I just took 2 caps 2 times each day. 1 tub lasts over 2 months then..

GL

It's usefull to buy a scale so you know exactly how much you get into the caps!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cap em quick

thanks fellas
it is a capping kit- use 00 or 0- 00 hold more- that is generally the size we run on most of our machinery- and yeah- you can tamper down the cap-em quik- but it is a pain in the ass......