Isatori Morph

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here try this product? randomly found it on nutraplanet, and the reviews seem to be outstanding

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really good product, big strenght increase !

dannybwoii

Awards
i got a sample of this ages ago and took it pre workout with little thought about it doing anything and had a beasty leg session.

but i've also read of people getting very little from it so who knows...

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To the OP I don't have many post in here, but I did log it at bodybuilding.com

Check it out

Got a 50 lbs jumps in my deadlift with it ! This is the best non hormonal product I have try for strenght gain !

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Shiiet, so it's strictly preworkout?

Because i was going to stack it with a preworkout stim if I bought it,

The ingredient profile just looks like hyped up muscletech bullshit lol

ELITE VARACOSE PUMPING HEMROID POPPING PUMPS AND A VILE APPETITE FOR SLAUGHTER, (also 650gs of sugar per serving)

haha

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shiiet, so it's strictly preworkout?

Because i was going to stack it with a preworkout stim if I bought it,

The ingredient profile just looks like hyped up muscletech bullshit lol

ELITE VARACOSE PUMPING HEMROID POPPING PUMPS AND A VILE APPETITE FOR SLAUGHTER, (also 650gs of sugar per serving)

haha

There is no sugar ! I have run it for 6 caps a day for 30 day !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To the OP

Here is my Final review of my past log :

MORPH REVIEW

Hi here is my morph review :

During the all month I was on Morph I did have incredible increase in strength! Here is the number:

Bench 245 lbs x7 to 275 lbs x4

Deadlift 405 lbs x2 to 455 lbs x1

Squat 315 lbs x2 to 355 lbs x 2

DB shoulder press 75 lbs x 7 to 80 lbs x 5

Half way throw the log I torn my left ankle and was unable to do squat or dead or event to push to hard on bench. So those result were for about only two weeks on MORPH !!! That?s pretty good in my book !

So the strength gain were amazing !

The pump were unbelievable !! Just to compare right now I am using SIZE ON and Nano Vapor in my training. Well the pump are really good! But compare to MORPH it is nothing ! The pump I got from MORPH were really deep ! You know when you can really feel the muscle contraction in your working muscle ! It was easier to target muscle group like back to feel the fibber of my muscles work ! From the beginning of the workout to the end ! Big difference in size !! Which is good for extra motivation.

During this two week I also notice the recovery aspect of this product since I was playing Ice Hockey 2-3 days a weeks. The recovery between shift have been better and my explosive power on the ice to.

Basically MORHP was exceptional for me it is the best strength and pump product that I have use. I will certainly buy it again event whit the high price tag just simply because the product deliver by time.

I encourage anyone to try it

Good job Isatori and this great product !

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Morph is good stuff..I kept double checking the label because I felt like I was on a PH.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Morph is like any other Pre W/O supp. Some respond, others dont depends on your body, i remember taking a sample of it when it first came out, and i didnt notice any difference in my session, but thats me

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I got a sample a long time a go and also had a great chest day. I did want to buy some but d@mn at $60 a bottle is to expensive.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nothing too special in it -just wanky names for some stock standard ingredients:

carnosine
ba
niacin
glycerol
arginine
Di-Creatine Malate
L-Citrulline

Definately not worth $60 - and the reviewer Brett on NP was dosing 9 caps - would get much milage out of it either.

with a little research there are some more cost effective products delivering the same results . . .

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Tablets
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Carnostim-X™(Instant Type IIx Muscle Fiber Activator)
Beta Alanine(as 2-Hydroxy-3-Aminopropanoic Acid)
L-Histidine(as (2S)-2-Amino-3-(3H-Imidazol-4-Yl)propanoic Acid)
Aspartic Acid(as 2-Aminobutanedioic Acid)
Niacin(as Pyridine-3-Carboxylic Acid)
2 Intra-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery 613.26mg **
Hydro-PUMP™(Continuous Plasma And Blood Expander)
Glycerol Monostearate(as Octadecanoic Acid, Monoester With 1,2,3-Propane-Triol)
L-Arginine-L-Malate(as (2S)-2-Amino-5-(Diaminomethyl Ideneamino) Pentanoic Acid; 2-Hydroxybutanedioic Acid) 1300mg **
3 Post-Workout - Precise Micro-Nutrient Delivery
Prosyntha-Rx™(Fast-Acting Muscle Cell Regenerator)
Di-Creatine Malate(as 2-(Carbamimidoyl-Methyl-Amino) Acetic Acid; 2-Hydroxybutanedioic Acid)
L-Citrulline(as (S)-2-Amino-5- Ureidopentanoic Acid)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
True..its a bit pricey especially if you up the dosage to 9 pills. If
you're familiar with other products with a similar ingredient profile for less, do tell...otherwise after doing the math if you buy all these separate it'll come out about the same price-wise.

nothing too special in it -just wanky names for some stock standard ingredients:

carnosine
ba
niacin
glycerol
arginine
Di-Creatine Malate
L-Citrulline

Definately not worth $60 - and the reviewer Brett on NP was dosing 9 caps - would get much milage out of it either.

with a little research there are some more cost effective products delivering the same results . . .

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True..its a bit pricey especially if you up the dosage to 9 pills. If
you're familiar with other products with a similar ingredient profile for less, do tell...otherwise after doing the math if you buy all these separate it'll come out about the same price-wise.
sure thing: USPowders dominATP for half the price and dosed at the correct dosages per serve. In fact stack Jack3d w. dominATP and it's still cheaper.

. .

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
sure thing: USPowders dominATP for half the price and dosed at the correct dosages per serve. In fact stack Jack3d w. dominATP and it's still cheaper.

. .
*Very*interesting..I'm always happy to learn something new.:food: