best of todays pro hormones

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjabo

Awards
Hello, I want a pro hormone that really does the work. So which is the most potent of today's pro hormones? I´m from Sweden an pro hormones is not so common here. Therefor I turn to my American friends for help. :dance:

Thanks John

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are no Pro Hormones any longer... DS's, yes, but PH's have been taken off the market.

How old are you?
Experience level?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Hello, you may not need them at all and you should have been lifting weights for years before you use anything besides vitamins and creatine. How is it in your country? Are there jobs for Americans? Are Americans liked over there? Do very many people speak english?

tjabo

Awards
Also I found two supposedly equal products, D-Stianozol_Ingredients: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol. Claimed by seller to be a clone of Pheraplex which is the other pruduct. The price difference is about 25 dollars. Are they right?

Thanks John

tjabo

Awards
Age: just turned 30 :sad: Experience level on and off since I was about 20. So you are saying that products like M-Drol and Superdrol-NG are not pro hormones? Accordin to Nutraplanet they are.

John

tjabo

Awards
Hello, you may not need them at all and you should have been lifting weights for years before you use anything besides vitamins and creatine. How is it in your country? Are there jobs for Americans? Are Americans liked over there? Do very many people speak english?
We are a bit ambivalent. Everything here is more left oriented if you know what I mean? But we don´t dislike you that much:wave:
Do you have plans on moving here to our beautiful blonds?:D

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
We are a bit ambivalent. Everything here is more left oriented if you know what I mean? But we don´t dislike you that much:wave:
Do you have plans on moving here to our beautiful blonds?:D
personally, i would love to move there. you guys have the best music (death, black metal). if your taxes weren't so damn high!!!

FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION PLEASE POST IN STEROID SECTION

back to original post, like the one guy said, there arent any pro hormones on the market anymore. basically a pro hormone is a substance that has to go through one conversion before it turns into a usable substance within the body. however, there are DS's or designer steroids available. they are already active once you injest them and are a bit harder on the liver. therefore, you need need "on cycle" supplements to take while you are on your steroid cycle.

my personal favorite is RPN's Havoc. It is a 17-methyl which have a good androgen anabolic ratio. Basically meaning you'll get good gains and if you take the right **** and have a good PCT (post cycle therapy) you won't get an estrogen rebound and get ***** tits. even if you did, you could take some letro to try and take care of that.

anyway onto cycle info.
steroid: RPN's Havoc
on cycle supplements: Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support, which is a mix that goes in liquid. You could also get AI's Life Support which are pills. You'd just have to double dose to give your body the same protection as the Cycle support gives you.
Also, get a good multi. You need a good diet and supplementing foundation, otherwise any gains you get will be short lived and your hard earned cycle money go bye bye.

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
Lean Xtreme
Activate Xtreme
6 oxo
Idole Carbinol 3
ZMA

all of these supplements will be dosed at different times during PCT

read this:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html
this link explains when and what to take during PCT

read: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up.html#post1156463

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would like to visit. When you say left I take it to mean liberal and easy going am I correct? Support supplements are needed if you do a cycle, always use the least amount of androgen, dont depend on a DS to make your gains, keep cycles short and do a PCT. Everything you need to know is here just do a search, read the stickies and stay safe. I hope that helps you. When can I come visit?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
gentlemen!..i dont mean to be a party pooper!..but are we in the right forum for this kind of talk?..just wondering!

tjabo

Awards
You can come anytime! I will show you the nice things here in Gothenburg :pose: (a city you probably haven´t heard about) So products like Havoc and M-drol are DS, but sold under the pro hormone category? OK which is the best DS or pro hormone?
With best I mean the best muscle builder. I will check out the other threads, but here in Sweden it´s 2 at night. So I just want a quick answer.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
M-Drol, P-Plex, or Havoc will do the trick. Make sure you have a SERM like Nolvadex or Toremifene for PCT. Get enough carbs if you go with M-Drol so you won't feel sluggish.

P.S. Is it true all Swedish chicks are smoking hot or is it just a myth ?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
you are welcome! to my swedish friend: please post in the proper forum: cyclobolan

Status
Not open for further replies.