Hawthorne Berry?

  1. Hawthorne Berry?


    Would the GNC version of hawthorne work as standarized. Its under the nature's finest i think? 565 MG per serving? I heard only standerized hawthorne works for lowering BP, correct? with 1.8 Vixien?


  2. This is what is in our Cycle Support and it helps with BP.

    Hawthron Bery 1000mg
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This is what is in our Cycle Support and it helps with BP.

    Hawthron Bery 1000mg
    so the hawthorn berry in cycle support is standarized to vitexen, u should put that on the label then.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    Would the GNC version of hawthorne work as standarized. Its under the nature's finest i think? 565 MG per serving? I heard only standerized hawthorne works for lowering BP, correct? with 1.8 Vixien?
    We use the 5% extract in our new anti-oxidant formula- plus it is in a couple of anti-oxidant blends that I custom formulated and contract manufacture for some of our private label customers....

    I am a big fan of Hawthorne- great for CV health, plus it normalizes cholesterol levels- a lot of guys 30 and younger don't really think about this stuff, but it is good for looking into regarding long term health
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    We use the 5% extract in our new anti-oxidant formula- plus it is in a couple of anti-oxidant blends that I custom formulated and contract manufacture for some of our private label customers....

    I am a big fan of Hawthorne- great for CV health, plus it normalizes cholesterol levels- a lot of guys 30 and younger don't really think about this stuff, but it is good for looking into regarding long term health
    for shue, especially if you have high bp in the family or use stimulants often.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    for shue, especially if you have high bp in the family or use stimulants often.
    For the stimulant part, that holds true for a lot of us...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Clinical Data of Hawthorne Berry
    By Jaysannn22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 11:20 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 09:17 AM
  3. hawthorne berry dosages
    By mitcht33 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 05:58 PM
  4. Hawthorne berry extract...
    By THA GONZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 11:10 AM
Log in
Log in