Hawthorne Berry?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would the GNC version of hawthorne work as standarized. Its under the nature's finest i think? 565 MG per serving? I heard only standerized hawthorne works for lowering BP, correct? with 1.8 Vixien?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would the GNC version of hawthorne work as standarized. Its under the nature's finest i think? 565 MG per serving? I heard only standerized hawthorne works for lowering BP, correct? with 1.8 Vixien?
We use the 5% extract in our new anti-oxidant formula- plus it is in a couple of anti-oxidant blends that I custom formulated and contract manufacture for some of our private label customers....

I am a big fan of Hawthorne- great for CV health, plus it normalizes cholesterol levels- a lot of guys 30 and younger don't really think about this stuff, but it is good for looking into regarding long term health :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We use the 5% extract in our new anti-oxidant formula- plus it is in a couple of anti-oxidant blends that I custom formulated and contract manufacture for some of our private label customers....

I am a big fan of Hawthorne- great for CV health, plus it normalizes cholesterol levels- a lot of guys 30 and younger don't really think about this stuff, but it is good for looking into regarding long term health :)
for shue, especially if you have high bp in the family or use stimulants often.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for shue, especially if you have high bp in the family or use stimulants often.
For the stimulant part, that holds true for a lot of us...