Question about Guaifenesin and weightlifting.

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question about Guaifenesin and weightlifting.

Hey everyone,
    I'm going to go on a cutting stack which consists of ECY + Primaforce Lean Green + RPN's DCP. Now, I'm going to get bronkaid for the ephedrine, because ephedrine everywhere else is way too expensive per box and it's more of a hassle. I have a question about Guaifenesin. I've been reading everywhere that it can be a muscle relaxant at high doses, and each pill of bronkaid is 400mg of Guaifenesin (as opposed to 200mg on the vasopro version). So if I take 3 a day, that's 1200mg of Guaifenesin.
    Would this pose a problem to my weightlifting? I'm planning on running every morning with a 20 lbs weight vest on, then weightlifting at least 5 days out of the week, working on some key muscles twice a week, and then doing cardio again at the gym every day. I just want to know if it's going to be a problem, if it is, then I have to suck it up and pay the price and pay more for less, but that would suck.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I was actually not pleased with Bronkaid. In addition to the extra G, it uses Ephedrine Sulfate, which I found to be inferior.

Walgreens offer an inexpensive Generic Primateme Tablet product that is perfect.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Do you happen to have the name of it on hand by any chance? I'm trying to find it but can't seem to. If Bronkaid is really that bad, I'll probably just order the vasopro ones online, know a couple of stores that sell it here, but i think they sell each 24ct box for like $20
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

what is your experience level and what dosage, because that seems like a lot of exertion while taking that stuff, especially an ephedrine yohimbee mix , just my .02 but i would knock that gym time to 3 days a week unless you are geared and do the cardio the other 3 days taking one day off, 5 days can really tax your nervous system
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HelloEvo View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm going to go on a cutting stack which consists of ECY + Primaforce Lean Green + RPN's DCP. Now, I'm going to get bronkaid for the ephedrine, because ephedrine everywhere else is way too expensive per box and it's more of a hassle. I have a question about Guaifenesin. I've been reading everywhere that it can be a muscle relaxant at high doses, and each pill of bronkaid is 400mg of Guaifenesin (as opposed to 200mg on the vasopro version). So if I take 3 a day, that's 1200mg of Guaifenesin.
    Would this pose a problem to my weightlifting? I'm planning on running every morning with a 20 lbs weight vest on, then weightlifting at least 5 days out of the week, working on some key muscles twice a week, and then doing cardio again at the gym every day. I just want to know if it's going to be a problem, if it is, then I have to suck it up and pay the price and pay more for less, but that would suck.
    just use an albuterol or salbuterol inhaler instead if you can get your hands on one- I am with DSADE- ephedrine sulfate sucks- and guaifenesin is only useful if you have a chest cold.....I think you can get inhalers for like $5-10 if you have insurance.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lontroc View Post
    what is your experience level and what dosage, because that seems like a lot of exertion while taking that stuff, especially an ephedrine yohimbee mix , just my .02 but i would knock that gym time to 3 days a week unless you are geared and do the cardio the other 3 days taking one day off, 5 days can really tax your nervous system

thats not really all that much...never been on a precontest diet have ya

to the op...weighted running is really hard on the knees tho, i prefer most of my cardio to be on the treadmill when dieting....little easier on my joints. sounds good tho man...get ripped
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Side effects of Guaifenesin?
    By daquix in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2011, 12:37 PM
  2. ephedrine HCL without the guaifenesin???
    By Jedi Master in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
  3. fibromyalgia and guaifenesin
    By daniel35 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 01:30 PM
  4. Assertiveguy, Ephedrine with Guaifenesin
    By Deccadick in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 09:15 PM
  5. What is Guaifenesin?