Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can buy it there, then GNC next...
i have tried t11 and it is very good. that being said, i wouldn't shop at gnc even for something this good. when will nutra have this?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Where can i see a write up of the ingredients?

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I can't see an ingredient breakdown on there:think:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I can't either. ill keep lookin though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I asnt on my sidekick id paste it over from a log but this is what's in it.

98% resv.
98% ellagic acid
Androsterone
Yohimbine
Cyclodextrin
Piperine
Luteolin

Pretty sure that's everyting.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys love the yohimebine, eh?

madchemist

Banned
Awards
If I asnt on my sidekick id paste it over from a log but this is what's in it.

98% resv.
98% ellagic acid
Androsterone
Yohimbine
Cyclodextrin
Piperine
Luteolin

Pretty sure that's everyting.
When you say "cyclodextrin," are you refering to a possible delivery system, or did you just add sugar to trick people?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say "cyclodextrin," are you refering to a possible delivery system, or did you just add sugar to trick people?

We just added sugar to trick people....

No but really yes its the delivery system of the sublingual.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
We just added sugar to trick people....

No but really yes its the delivery system of the sublingual.
Then you have written the ingredients incorrectly.

If resveratrol is in a cyclodextrin complex, then it should be written as such.

How soluble is androsterone?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then you have written the ingredients incorrectly.

If resveratrol is in a cyclodextrin complex, then it should be written as such.

How soluble is androsterone?
The profile I've written up isn't the exact order and how exactly would I write that its in a cyclodextrin complex?

"Cyclodextrin complex"
Resveratrol
Ellagic acid etc

Why would we just add cyclodextrin in there and not use it?

Also to be honest im not sure how soluble androsterone is. Let me ask and ill get bac to you.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doesn't look all that amazing
Were not promising 15lbs of rock hard muscle , but im pretty sure the concensus is that this product is pretty pody, just look up the reviews. :afro:

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Why would we just add cyclodextrin in there and not use it?
Marketing. Common glucose forms equilibrium with its cyclical form, and thus can easily be called "cyclo"dextrose.

The purpose of a cyclodextrin complex is to take an insoluble molecule and shield it from hydrophilic forces.

Here is an example:

What would be the purpose of making such a complex and then adding insoluble, or only slightly soluble, molecules to the supplement which would take away from its efficacy (i.e. yohimbine, ellagic acid, androsterone)? I'm sure forming such a supplement cost LG quite a lot.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
saw the site said exclusive to gnc, is this true or will nutraplanet carry it too?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Were not promising 15lbs of rock hard muscle , but im pretty sure the concensus is that this product is pretty pody, just look up the reviews. :afro:
i would respect that but with exclusively selling with GNC completely gets rid of my interest in it. any business that sells 80% of their products or more at retail price it just ridiculous and a company willing to back that is just as bad

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Marketing. Common glucose forms equilibrium with its cyclical form, and thus can easily be called "cyclo"dextrose.

The purpose of a cyclodextrin complex is to take an insoluble molecule and shield it from hydrophilic forces.

Here is an example:

What would be the purpose of making such a complex and then adding insoluble, or only slightly soluble, molecules to the supplement which would take away from its efficacy (i.e. yohimbine, ellagic acid, androsterone)? I'm sure forming such a supplement cost LG quite a lot.
I know what cyclodextrin does bro. Why would LG lie for marketting? We wouldnt scam people and many companies back in the day did it with plenty of hormones. Lg is a big company as well, im sure they can afford it. Let me direct Eric to this thread so he can handle this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would respect that but with exclusively selling with GNC completely gets rid of my interest in it. any business that sells 80% of their products or more at retail price it just ridiculous and a company willing to back that is just as bad

Well it is a bussiness bro, and they are in the bussiness to make money. Exclusively for the first week or so, then everywhere else. They just get it "first".

So yes other places will have this product, GNC just gets it first.

madchemist

Banned
Awards
I know what cyclodextrin does bro. Why would LG lie for marketting? We wouldnt scam people and many companies back in the day did it with plenty of hormones. Lg is a big company as well, im sure they can afford it. Let me direct Eric to this thread so he can handle this.
The maximum that can be absorbed through this carrier is 30mg, which is fine for steroids, but somewhat problematic for a supplement which contains 5-6 ingredients.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The maximum that can be absorbed through this carrier is 30mg, which is fine for steroids, but somewhat problematic for a supplement which contains 5-6 ingredients.
So then wouldnt you just encase the 2 or 3 products needed in a cyclodextrin complex and leave the others to be absorbed by themselves?

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
how much of each per serving.

98% resv.

Androsterone

Piperine

looks like it will be perfect in a PCT

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
t911 sures sounds interesting, what would be the nutraplanet price when it comes out.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is very innovative, id like more companies to do sublingual.
There are a lot of supplement thatd work better with sublingual delivery.

I guess your planning on doing an ecdy sub, but i dont know how thatd work

u should definately do a sleep sublingual, with melatonin,phenibut and such other sleep promoters with some potent gh releasers in there too

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I am glad you guys like it.

I think cyclodextrins are pretty well established to be good inclusions for the application. The product is getting good reviews and that's what is most important. I don't want to do a bb.com style debate of cyclodextrins, if you don't believe in cyclodextrins, don't buy the product. No biggie.

As for GNC, we did what was best for the company. GNC is a great partner and a good company to work with in general. A lot of people like GNC and I think they have brought in some really quality brands over the past year. Not to take away from Nutra or any of our other partners of course. GNC will have this one for a while. You can buy off our site if you want too.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

I think cyclodextrins are pretty well established to be good inclusions for the application. The product is getting good reviews and that's what is most important. I don't want to do a bb.com style debate of cyclodextrins, if you don't believe in cyclodextrins, don't buy the product. No biggie.

As for GNC, we did what was best for the company. GNC is a great partner and a good company to work with in general. A lot of people like GNC and I think they have brought in some really quality brands over the past year. Not to take away from Nutra or any of our other partners of course. GNC will have this one for a while. You can buy off our site if you want too.
who cares if GNC has brought in better brands. I went in there noticed they brought in Mass FX like 2 months ago and it's been $85 a bottle ever since then.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am no chemist, never have been, never will be, but i can tell you from experience that this product delivers some impressive results. search the logs that were done, and compare them to other resveratrol based products. the delivery system DOES work. but i too wonder why lg would give exclusive rights to a toxic dump company like gnc. imo gnc is a predator preying on the inexperienced and uninformed. i wish supp companies would make a deal with walmart and put that rip off gnc out of business.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i am no chemist, never have been, never will be, but i can tell you from experience that this product delivers some impressive results. search the logs that were done, and compare them to other resveratrol based products. the delivery system DOES work. but i too wonder why lg would give exclusive rights to a toxic dump company like gnc. imo gnc is a predator preying on the inexperienced and uninformed. i wish supp companies would make a deal with walmart and put that rip off gnc out of business.
that and i used to work there. the only commission there is is basically on muscletech and fizogen, they are the highest commission products. even with that i used to turn people towards optimum whey and regular creatine mono. but it's the companies that pay these commissions and not GNC so that's half the probelm. you're working to make money and these companies are willing to give u $4 for every unit u sell most people are going to do that

sactown1

Awards

I think the previous poster was referring to the solubility of the compounds in the cyclodextrin... will these ingredients work in the cyclodextrin?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that and i used to work there. the only commission there is is basically on muscletech and fizogen, they are the highest commission products. even with that i used to turn people towards optimum whey and regular creatine mono. but it's the companies that pay these commissions and not GNC so that's half the probelm. you're working to make money and these companies are willing to give u $4 for every unit u sell most people are going to do that
i am talking about their prices, i have nothing against employees trying to earn a buck. with what gnc pays employees i can't blame them for pushing stuff that will put some extra cash in their pocket. thanks to the internet we are no longer forced to go to gnc for supps. i really like lg products and they let me test t911, very nice supp. but i do not support them allying themselves with gnc.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i am talking about their prices, i have nothing against employees trying to earn a buck. with what gnc pays employees i can't blame them for pushing stuff that will put some extra cash in their pocket. thanks to the internet we are no longer forced to go to gnc for supps. i really like lg products and they let me test t911, very nice supp. but i do not support them allying themselves with gnc.
me either. i mean i love mass fx and hyperdol and was excited i could just go to the store and buy it and i wouldn't mind pay a few extra bucks once in a while but $85 just for the mass fx. luckily i know a guy who owns a gym and i ask him how much he could get it for and GNC has to match the price.... suckers. they aren't very happy when the price gets marked down over 50%