A supp for Migraines??
- 10-21-2008, 06:57 PM
- 10-21-2008, 07:08 PM
10-21-2008, 07:15 PM
I've only heard of it being suggested for people with anxiety and depression.
Are you a very anxious person? That can cause head aches. Positive thinking also prevents them. Try to avoid becoming frusturated and get enough sleep if at all possible. Make sure you're drinking enough water
10-21-2008, 10:52 PM
10-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Good info in the thread. I unfortunately suffer from migraines too. I'm an mma fighter now but have always had migraines since I can remember(first around age 5 caused by the taste from strawberry kool-aid combined with whatever other factors, i just know i chunked everywhere). When I get them now, I usually do not feel any better until I throw up. If i get it early, excedrine migraine helps. I've tried a lot of different prescribed medicines that didn't help seemingly at all. So i may experiment with some of the herbs/etc listed in this thread.
10-22-2008, 02:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Doko in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
- By SwoleT in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2004, 11:30 PM
- By yourdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2003, 05:47 PM