Folstaxan?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
just read about this...

supposed to lower myostatin levels, thus removing a huge barrier to dramatic muscle growth?

anyone have any experience with Folstaxan?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heard of it, i think it comes from FERTILE eggs, and its a protein powder? they had actual pub med studies on it in prosource

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Is it for oral administration?

Such a protein-complex will not survive ingestion in order to pass along its biological efficacy.

i.e. bunk

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
hmm... says a reported 33% decrease in a human subject observed at the 24 hour point after oral ingestion of the compound.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No journal would post "research" done on one participant unless it was some sort of case study.
being that its a peptide (supposedly) then it would be broken down upon digestion. so even then it would need some sort of carrier to pass the stomach and get into the small intestine. and thats still iffy if it would still work.

we need actuall research on the oral bioavailability, and costomer feedback,

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
supposedly if it was a peptide that injecting it would work

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i read about this under davepalumbos column in MD this month...it seems promising...since it only raises follistatin...indirectly lowering myostatin...ill probably pick up a bottle when it comes out...but it does seem too good to be true...wondering what a 30percent decrease in myostatin levels would equel in muscle growth...as in 10%=5pounds...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i read about this under davepalumbos column in MD this month...it seems promising...since it only raises follistatin...indirectly lowering myostatin...ill probably pick up a bottle when it comes out...but it does seem too good to be true...wondering what a 30percent decrease in myostatin levels would equel in muscle growth...as in 10%=5pounds...

As the mighty Jumbo palumbo says.... if it sounds too good to be true.... it probably is.

i would wait till more logs like this come out.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Do a search....you'll be amazed. BLACK's all over it.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
yea hes been doin it for a while, i think the company sent him a years supply to run the log.
Yep, yep. ;)

There's also another post just recently in the Myostatin thread...if you're interested.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
BLACK747 IGF-1/GH 307