Test boost stack

1. Test boost stack

Let me know what you guys think of this stack.

Drive- 3 weeks at 5 pills.
    Primal Male- 3 weeks at 6 caps- 5 on 2 off.
    Activate Extreme- 3 weeks at 4 caps.

Not sure which one to start off with. Any ideas?

2. Quote Originally Posted by LilJeremy View Post
    Let me know what you guys think of this stack.

Drive- 3 weeks at 5 pills.
    Primal Male- 3 weeks at 6 caps- 5 on 2 off.
    Activate Extreme- 3 weeks at 4 caps.

Not sure which one to start off with. Any ideas?
    You could take them all at once (i.e. use them simultaneously).

I would however recommend an 8-week cycle, instead of just 3 weeks (unless that's all your budget can afford).

I would also recommend using 6 caps (i.e. dose 3 caps twice daily) of Drive per day to get the best results from this product.

Note also that replacing Primal Male with IGF-2 (dosed at 4 caps twice daily) would work as well.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

3. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You could take them all at once (i.e. use them simultaneously).

I would however recommend an 8-week cycle, instead of just 3 weeks (unless that's all your budget can afford).

I would also recommend using 6 caps (i.e. dose 3 caps twice daily) of Drive per day to get the best results from this product.

Note also that replacing Primal Male with IGF-2 (dosed at 4 caps twice daily) would work as well.
    Thanks for your input.

I have 1 of each and was going to do 9 weeks total. Give or take a few days it avg out to be about 3 weeks of each at the doses. I actually have 84 pills of Activate Xtreme left over from my first run.

IGF-2 looks nice, just don't have the cash ready for it.

With what I said before would I benefit from 3 weeks of each or should I just save some money and later on get a bottle of each it run them longer.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by LilJeremy View Post
    Thanks for your input.

I have 1 of each and was going to do 9 weeks total. Give or take a few days it avg out to be about 3 weeks of each at the doses. I actually have 84 pills of Activate Xtreme left over from my first run.

IGF-2 looks nice, just don't have the cash ready for it.

With what I said before would I benefit from 3 weeks of each or should I just save some money and later on get a bottle of each it run them longer.
    It depends on the results you want, and the timeframe that you want them in.

If you have 6 weks total of Activate Extreme on hand, then I would recommend that you run that for 6 weeks. For the first 3 weeks stack it with Drive, and the last 3 weeks stack it with Primal Male.

Personally, though, I think that you need MORE than 3 weeks (at least 6-8 weeks) of each product, to get the full benefits from them.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    It depends on the results you want, and the timeframe that you want them in.

If you have 6 weks total of Activate Extreme on hand, then I would recommend that you run that for 6 weeks. For the first 3 weeks stack it with Drive, and the last 3 weeks stack it with Primal Male.

Personally, though, I think that you need MORE than 3 weeks (at least 6-8 weeks) of each product, to get the full benefits from them.
    Thats not a bad idea! I will put it off so I can buy some more Activate Extreme.

6. Quote Originally Posted by LilJeremy View Post
    Thats not a bad idea! I will put it off so I can buy some more Activate Extreme.
    Sounds good. And LOL; why shouldn't I help out with a test stack? Hell, have you seen all the supplements that I'm using? They include IGF-2, Drive, and RPM, all of which are testosterone boosters (and that's just a sampling)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fall Test Boost Stack
    By kmullins07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 12:30 PM
  2. Test Boost/GH Stack...does this look good?
    By ws65 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 07:24 PM
  3. best Test boost stack
    By ironparson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 02:34 PM
  4. Test Boost Stack and Low Libido?
    By z28man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:48 AM
  5. Next test boost stack?