Test boost stack

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
Let me know what you guys think of this stack.

Drive- 3 weeks at 5 pills.
Primal Male- 3 weeks at 6 caps- 5 on 2 off.
Activate Extreme- 3 weeks at 4 caps.

Not sure which one to start off with. Any ideas?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Let me know what you guys think of this stack.

Drive- 3 weeks at 5 pills.
Primal Male- 3 weeks at 6 caps- 5 on 2 off.
Activate Extreme- 3 weeks at 4 caps.

Not sure which one to start off with. Any ideas?
You could take them all at once (i.e. use them simultaneously).

I would however recommend an 8-week cycle, instead of just 3 weeks (unless that's all your budget can afford).

I would also recommend using 6 caps (i.e. dose 3 caps twice daily) of Drive per day to get the best results from this product.

Note also that replacing Primal Male with IGF-2 (dosed at 4 caps twice daily) would work as well.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
You could take them all at once (i.e. use them simultaneously).

I would however recommend an 8-week cycle, instead of just 3 weeks (unless that's all your budget can afford).

I would also recommend using 6 caps (i.e. dose 3 caps twice daily) of Drive per day to get the best results from this product.

Note also that replacing Primal Male with IGF-2 (dosed at 4 caps twice daily) would work as well.
Thanks for your input.

I have 1 of each and was going to do 9 weeks total. Give or take a few days it avg out to be about 3 weeks of each at the doses. I actually have 84 pills of Activate Xtreme left over from my first run.

IGF-2 looks nice, just don't have the cash ready for it.

With what I said before would I benefit from 3 weeks of each or should I just save some money and later on get a bottle of each it run them longer.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for your input.

I have 1 of each and was going to do 9 weeks total. Give or take a few days it avg out to be about 3 weeks of each at the doses. I actually have 84 pills of Activate Xtreme left over from my first run.

IGF-2 looks nice, just don't have the cash ready for it.

With what I said before would I benefit from 3 weeks of each or should I just save some money and later on get a bottle of each it run them longer.
It depends on the results you want, and the timeframe that you want them in.

If you have 6 weks total of Activate Extreme on hand, then I would recommend that you run that for 6 weeks. For the first 3 weeks stack it with Drive, and the last 3 weeks stack it with Primal Male.

Personally, though, I think that you need MORE than 3 weeks (at least 6-8 weeks) of each product, to get the full benefits from them.

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
It depends on the results you want, and the timeframe that you want them in.

If you have 6 weks total of Activate Extreme on hand, then I would recommend that you run that for 6 weeks. For the first 3 weeks stack it with Drive, and the last 3 weeks stack it with Primal Male.

Personally, though, I think that you need MORE than 3 weeks (at least 6-8 weeks) of each product, to get the full benefits from them.
Thats not a bad idea! I will put it off so I can buy some more Activate Extreme.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats not a bad idea! I will put it off so I can buy some more Activate Extreme.
Sounds good. And LOL; why shouldn't I help out with a test stack? Hell, have you seen all the supplements that I'm using? They include IGF-2, Drive, and RPM, all of which are testosterone boosters (and that's just a sampling) :D