What ingredient in Diesel Test causes acne?

JockoJohnson

Awards
I love the libido boost I get from Diesel Test Hardcore, but even with 2 pills/day I get terrible acne on my shoulders and chest. Was wondering if I could isolate the ingredient that causes the acne, and buy the other ingredients separately.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that increased test. (like from test boosters) can cause acne.

JockoJohnson

Awards
I've taken other test boosters like tribulus, and even supps. like Phera-Vol and E-Max LMG, but nothing has ever given me acne like DTHC. Couldn't even wear a cutoff shirt at the gym. Had it all over my shoulders and chest after only taking it for just over a week. No other supps give me acne like this.

I was under the impression that increased test. (like from test boosters) can cause acne.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken other test boosters like tribulus, and even supps. like Phera-Vol and E-Max LMG, but nothing has ever given me acne like DTHC. Couldn't even wear a cutoff shirt at the gym. Had it all over my shoulders and chest after only taking it for just over a week. No other supps give me acne like this.
That's because none of them boosted your test like DTHC then. High testosterone levels have been linked to acne.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
supps like phera-vol and e-max LMG:arent those prohormones or prosteriods?not supps...but DTHC must be powerful, im going to try it soon.

Maybe you should look into some acne treatments.

goodluck

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anything that causes a flux in hormone levels can cause acne.

DTH works through many different pathways to increase libido and natty test levels...great product.

formula for really oily skin: DTH + AI.

BTW: there are pleanty of studies out there stating that trib doesn't do anything for improving test production. DTH can't be compared to a trib based product. (yes, I know DTH has Trib in it...but that's not what it relies on)

JockoJohnson

Awards
I think I'm just gonna buy some Maca and Horny Goat Weed, take some higher dosages and see how I respond to that.

anything that causes a flux in hormone levels can cause acne.

DTH works through many different pathways to increase libido and natty test levels...great product.

formula for really oily skin: DTH + AI.

BTW: there are pleanty of studies out there stating that trib doesn't do anything for improving test production. DTH can't be compared to a trib based product. (yes, I know DTH has Trib in it...but that's not what it relies on)

Intellectual

Awards
I'm going to give DTH a shot once my bottle of PowerFull runs out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe we should do a DTH/Banish stack. :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No other sup. increase test levels like DIESEL TEST Hardcore.

What you need to do is take less DTH, even if u were on 2 tabs/day, each DTH tab is over 1900mg, so its not really "one tab" per se.

What I would do if I was you is start with 1 Tab/day for a while.

Your acne is from a fast jump in test levels, like puberty.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
DTHC didn't give me more acne but I do have a third ball now. :afro:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Increased acne = increased test. Now you can say you definitely know it's working!! It works just fine for me, besides, halloween is coming up and I can cover my acne on my face with a mask, so no worries!!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Just try applying benzoyl peroxide cream over your problem areas 2x a day. That should take care of your acne. And if it causing acne it means it works, why would you want to stop using it? Better to get an acne treatment, no?

Haven't used Banish, but if it is RPN it should be a solid product, try it, you have more to lose if you stop taking a product that works and leave half the bottle of DTH unused.