Need advice in possible stacking of Halo Tren 400 with Methyl-E (Epistane)

heartofmetal

Awards
I'm new here at this site and would appreciate advice on a possible stack. I've been lifting for over 15 years although have only tried prohormones one time (1-ad years ago,with good success) so..I'm far from new to lifting but pretty new to ph's. I have read in one of the forums somewhere where this guy recommended taking Halo-Tren 400 (max dose) for first 14 days and about 14-21 days into it,adding Epistane(Methyl-E) at 1 pill 3 x daily,for the remainder of the cycle(was thinking 5 weeks total). I see Halo Tren consists of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol along with Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione. Epistane,on the other hand is 2,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholan-17b-ol. I want to be safe and double check before proceeding(I started Halo Tren today).Any help is greatly appreciated. I also have 3/4 of an old Ergopharm 1-AD bottle left that I will be looking to possibly stack with something in the fufture, since I only have enough in there for half the cycle. Thanks again.Great website.

heartofmetal

Awards
Sorry..I reposted this in prohormone forum. Thanks