almost out of White Flood

cheezscott

Awards
Im currently taking orange triad in the AM and PM, fish oil and seasmin oil , green tea, and whey and glutamine shakes 2x a day, and pureple wrath and 2 scoops of white flood mixed before / during lifting. I am almost out of the white flood and wanna mix it up a little bit - I have a bottle of prime , is this a good time to work it in or can I work it in??? BTW Im trying to cut

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Im currently taking orange triad in the AM and PM, fish oil and seasmin oil , green tea, and whey and glutamine shakes 2x a day, and pureple wrath and 2 scoops of white flood mixed before / during lifting. I am almost out of the white flood and wanna mix it up a little bit - I have a bottle of prime , is this a good time to work it in or can I work it in??? BTW Im trying to cut
i'd say drop the white flood and use prime. from logs i've read that should give u a boost in the gym and that way taking a month of stims your body won't get so used to them. u can probably dump the glutamine to i dont' think it really does much. if you're cutting throw in a fat burner like leviathan reloaded/dcp combo... that is if u can find DCP

cheezscott

Awards
how long do you think I should wait after running the white flood to taking the prime? I sprime OK to take with purple wrath??

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
how long do you think I should wait after running the white flood to taking the prime? I sprime OK to take with purple wrath??
Yes it's okay to stack Prime/PW. That'd be a good stack.

No need to wait inbetween WF & Prime. You can start immediately or wait a few days to give your body a rest.