CMI NO3 Overload

vaasdhir

Awards
Hi Folks,

I'm a first time poster and have been on the site for a little over a month now. I was looking to start using a supplement by CMI called NO3 Overload. Does anyone have any prior history of using it that wouldn't mind sharing results? Also, should I be coupling the supplement with any other supplement like CMI's Big supplement?

Thanks for the info. It's really appreciated:afro:

Cheers.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
From the ingredients looks pretty solid...I personally wouldnt buy it...but for a preworkout supplement it looks like it will be effective...
"BIG" looks like a huge waste of money...there are many better options out there that contain similar ingredients and more (Animal Torrent) ...What type of products are u looking for and what do u hope to accomplish with the supplementation of those products...
oh yeah and WELCOME to AM...:head:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi Folks,

I'm a first time poster and have been on the site for a little over a month now. I was looking to start using a supplement by CMI called NO3 Overload. Does anyone have any prior history of using it that wouldn't mind sharing results? Also, should I be coupling the supplement with any other supplement like CMI's Big supplement?

Thanks for the info. It's really appreciated:afro:

Cheers.
In my opinion its one of the best pre-workout drinks out there.
However, it has a lot of caffiene and stimulants which im trying to get off of.
You wont be displeased with it.
However, dont buy any other cmi products other than this, this is there one quality supplement.

Also what other pre-workout drinks have you tried?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion its one of the best pre-workout drinks out there.
However, it has a lot of caffiene and stimulants which im trying to get off of.
You wont be displeased with it.
However, dont buy any other cmi products other than this, this is there one quality supplement.

Also what other pre-workout drinks have you tried?
I thought they were capsules...did i look at the wrong ingredient profile...what did u think of it...pumps, focus, stamina, energy...

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought they were capsules...did i look at the wrong ingredient profile...what did u think of it...pumps, focus, stamina, energy...
oh yeah... they come in capsules and mix.

i tried the N03 overload mix version, for sure the ingrediant profile is way better, and its a better value too.

Pumps were hard but not the biggest ive experiences, definately good pumps. They werent soft.

Focus -Very good but focus comes from within one self, but this will amplify that.

Strength- the best aspect of it

stamina-not the best because you may crash since its got 200mg of caffiene.

Energy Overal energy one of the best ive tried, bc it has many different stimulants in it.-But you may crash(45 mins for me)

Which is why i went to super pump 250 which has 100mg caffiene.

But ive recentyl heard that caffiene is "anti-pump"

Plus all of these stimulants are giving me many stretchmarks

So I will be trying NOS Ether next, but this is a pre-workout and taken every day supplement, so ill tell you how that goes.

So u need to state your priories of what youre looking for in a pre-workout mix. If your looking for a very cracked out feeling,NO3 overload is great.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I can say I've noticed definite strength increases from NOS Ether. But as far as energy, I feel like it does nothing for me.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
I can say I've noticed definite strength increases from NOS Ether. But as far as energy, I feel like it does nothing for me.
Ummm this isnt about NOSEther...but im sad to hear that...NOSEther is my favorite non-stim preworkout product....

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
"Plus all of these stimulants are giving me many stretchmarks"

Never heard this b4...What is your theory behind stimulants and stretchmarks...I always get new stretchmarks when i get too pumped in the gym...which is why i look like a red striped zebra

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
caffiene and other stimulants take out the water out of your body. Without water its easier to get stretch marks, plus with increased workload expendenture of caffiene, your body overextends yourself and you put more stress on the skin.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i like it. go with pink lemonade flavor. orange taste like medicine bigtime.

vaasdhir

Awards
wow guys, I feel welcomed :cheers:

thanks for the great info. Personally, I havent tried many supplements. I tried a cycle of creatine and horsepower, but i have supplement-phobia sometimes and i stopped both of those...

I am looking for a preworkout prep supplement that will give me that added edge in the gym. Thats why I feel like turning to NO3 or NoExplode... Whats the deal with NOSEther or SuperPump? They better than NO3?

As Ari mentioned the NO3 Overload does seem to have a lot of caffeine in it (i suppose for that focus effect) any preworkout supplement without the extra fluff?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow guys, I feel welcomed :cheers:

thanks for the great info. Personally, I havent tried many supplements. I tried a cycle of creatine and horsepower, but i have supplement-phobia sometimes and i stopped both of those...

I am looking for a preworkout prep supplement that will give me that added edge in the gym. Thats why I feel like turning to NO3 or NoExplode... Whats the deal with NOSEther or SuperPump? They better than NO3?

As Ari mentioned the NO3 Overload does seem to have a lot of caffeine in it (i suppose for that focus effect) any preworkout supplement without the extra fluff?
if u have a supplement phobia and stopped creatine then i definately wouldnt reccomend no explode or NO3, they are very intense. Im tring Nos Ether pretty soon, i cant tell you how good it is. But it has no caffiene or stims, but will give stregth,endurance,pumps. All the ingrediants in it are solid, or u can try caffiene-free ragnorok, but i personally didnt like it.

All look into Xtend which is a must in the supplement world. its taken intraworkout,reduces soreness,increases pumps, and increases endurance.