Insane Vasularity Supp

luisfershredd

Awards
hey whats up, i'm on my last weeks of cutting, am now down to 9%bf but still lack vascularity. What supps could I take that give me a more vascular look??

Need help, and lots of supps if you can for options since I live in Guatemala, Central America and don''t have as much supplies as in the US

Thanks

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
many people have asked this b4...search and ye shall find...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
if ur 9% and u don't have vascularity then there's something wrong. ur probably holding a lot of water or something

luisfershredd

Awards
I mean I have some vascularity, i can see my veins but i want them to reeeeeaaaaaaaaly pop out. is there anything for that?

thanks

BTW I have searched and did not find any concrete posts about my question, that's why i posted (in referral to the 1st post reply). So if you can give me some links i would gladly appreciate it

thanks

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Nitric Oxide supplements is one way that can give you vascularity..

BSN NO Xplode
Gaspari Superpump 250
Gaspari Plasmajet
BSN Nitrix
NO Shotgun

just to name a few

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
cut a lil more bf along with some of those ^^^ no supps.

are you cycling or going natty.

being vascular is also limited by genetics!

tgass

tgass

Awards
Probably because you musculature is not dense enough, and your cardio is not as good either. Also if you do not eat constantly your metabolism is going to be pretty low and i believe that plays a huge role. I know cause i notice it on me, and i am always under 10% and if i dont eat i dont see no veins...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't take NO xplode or anything like that. try white blood or the arginine pills from walmart for $20. just seems trying to open the veins and taking in caffeine which restricts them is counter productive. if that doesn't work kick your parents for you crappy genetics

hopeful

Awards
hey whats up, i'm on my last weeks of cutting, am now down to 9%bf but still lack vascularity. What supps could I take that give me a more vascular look??

Need help, and lots of supps if you can for options since I live in Guatemala, Central America and don''t have as much supplies as in the US

Thanks
try noxavol by ctd labs.....it is pretty fricken awesome me and all my friends take it and you will definitely get results from it......it also has stuff in it to support your joints and everything.....good luck and hope this helps u out

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i believe u want products that will actually help ur physique and produce a swole whole body pump...which means not just some arginine..
High Dosed Cissus (50percent)
HGW (300mgs Icariin per dose)
Banaba Leaf + Phellodendren (AP, Pslin, YG)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i believe u want products that will actually help ur physique and produce a swole whole body pump...which means not just some arginine..
High Dosed Cissus (50percent)
HGW (300mgs Icariin per dose)
Banaba Leaf + Phellodendren (AP, Pslin, YG)
none of those are going to give u a full body pump. nothing gives u an all day long pump. nnnooooothing... well maybe roids.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
none of those are going to give u a full body pump. nothing gives u an all day long pump. nnnooooothing... well maybe roids.
i disagree those supplements i mentioned do produce an ALL day muscle fullness and swole effect (i never mentioned ALL day pump)..maybe not for all but for me they do...i would recommend u try the products with my dosing and youll find they do produce a very good whole body pump...