Any Good Aa Supplements That Dont Cost $100 To Run ??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
Its All In The Title, Any Good Arachidonic Acid Supplements That Arnt Really Expensive??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
when its back in stock is it gunna be that price??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty certain it won't be back in stock.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
it sold really really well at 40.00 dollars lol

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
wow, i wanted some of it, but didnt get to it in time lol all well,

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got some, im doing a log of it.
But i havent posted on it lately cause no ones watching it.

x-factor is good, save your money and buy it.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, its just hard to justify spending $100 for 8 pounds of muscle, when i can put it towards food :/

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha, thats all lean, hard fiberglass!
no fat here lol

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i think its like 9%
Why not just run some designers then? Sounds like you should have a pretty decent physique if your stats are accurate. Designers + PCT = less $$ than X-factor and bigger better gains..

Just a thought.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i dont really like hormonal supplements, DS,PH's....ect.
i want to stay natural for as long as possible, i want to make it two more years or so, just want something for bulking thats natural, and i dont like anti-e's because they make my hair fall out, so i cant really take mass-fx and animal test isnt god either as im allergic to something in it, i think its there anti-estrogen.......not positive though

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
yah, i dont really like hormonal supplements, DS,PH's....ect.
i want to stay natural for as long as possible, i want to make it two more years or so, just want something for bulking thats natural, and i dont like anti-e's because they make my hair fall out, so i cant really take mass-fx and animal test isnt god either as im allergic to something in it, i think its there anti-estrogen.......not positive though
I see I see. Have you checked into any peptides? They can be run for a very decently cheap amount.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
max out with hyperdrol X2, not a DS or PH/PS and needs not PCT. run 6-8 weeks

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dont have any way to get it :(
and your sure that it wont down regulate natural production??
and i wont mess with insulin levels to dangerous

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i dont have any way to get it :(
and your sure that it wont down regulate natural production??
and i wont mess with insulin levels to dangerous
Insulin levels shouldn't really be a concern here. If I had suggested you go shoot up some insulin, then yeah, your response would make sense.

I believe exogenous IGF1 can downregulate natural production, but GHRP6 works to increase natural IGF1 as well. So, with both, you shouldn't need to worry about downregulation.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
max-out is $100, for a 50 day cycle, but sorry, im dont know what was thinking when i said stuff about insulin lol,
but can you please explain what exactly GHRP6 is and what it does??
i dont exactly like needles lol, does it come in pill form???

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
max-out is $100, for a 50 day cycle, but sorry, im dont know what was thinking when i said stuff about insulin lol,
but can you please explain what exactly GHRP6 is and what it does??
i dont exactly like needles lol, does it come in pill form???
look it up in the igf-1/gh forum for more information.

It sounds pretty interesing, slow but maintainable gains.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
read a little bite about it a while back, makes you hungry right

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Can make you hungry yes..

GHRP6 is short for growth hormone releasing peptide 6. It stimulates the pituitary to release GH - the simple explanation of the not so simple process.

The needles you use are tiny. Very tiny. And no, doesn't come in pill form.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
where do you think i can get my lab rat some of this i want to give him some to see what happens .............................

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay i read up, i read some good stuff, but no sides??
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THAT GHRP6 HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SIDES????????????!!!!!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Not allowed to post sources for such things. Sorry broski.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
property blend of, 1980mg
AA
25r-diol
icarrin
narangin

thats the profile right??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay i read up, i read some good stuff, but no sides??
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THAT GHRP6 HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SIDES????????????!!!!!!!
yes it creates unsightly new lean body mass and improves your sleep and skin tone and recovery time and creates new muscle cells not just increases their size and helps heal joints and tendons.

but in all reality a possible increased BP that is avoidable if your dosing starts low and is ramped up... otherwise supplement with hawthorne berry.

Other then that no, clean your injection site well, use a new needle every time (which isnt hard since slin pins are cheapo and super easy to inject with) and you wont get any kind of infections.

Reconstitute your powder with BA (bacteriostatic water) also to make sure that any trace amounts of bacteria are eliminated from inside the vial.

All basic steps very easy to follow along and really not a HUGE deal as they are sub Q injections and abcess in the muscle isnt a worry, just a minor bump and infection that isnt even going to happen if you do everything correctly.

I cant wait to run it myself but have to wait.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it creates unsightly new lean body mass and improves your sleep and skin tone and recovery time and creates new muscle cells not just increases their size and helps heal joints and tendons.

but in all reality a possible increased BP that is avoidable if your dosing starts low and is ramped up... otherwise supplement with hawthorne berry.

Other then that no, clean your injection site well, use a new needle every time (which isnt hard since slin pins are cheapo and super easy to inject with) and you wont get any kind of infections.

Reconstitute your powder with BA (bacteriostatic water) also to make sure that any trace amounts of bacteria are eliminated from inside the vial.

All basic steps very easy to follow along and really not a HUGE deal as they are sub Q injections and abcess in the muscle isnt a worry, just a minor bump and infection that isnt even going to happen if you do everything correctly.

I cant wait to run it myself but have to wait.
whats the starting age reccomendation on it.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whats the starting age reccomendation on it.
the age shouldnt be a requirement here rather your current physical progression, goals and experience.

Its used in children to induce growth so using it at a younger age isnt really a worry but moreso whether or not you even need to take it or have come to a point in progression where you really need the help from an alternate source such as increase in GH to meet your goals.... or like this gentlemen above dont want to do the AAS route and want to explore other impressive methods of growth instead.... when in all honesty the two should be used in conjunction.

how old are you? BF %? height and weight?

higher BF% individuals should also prob try and lower BF as much as possible first before using GH enhancing peptides.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the age shouldnt be a requirement here rather your current physical progression, goals and experience.

Its used in children to induce growth so using it at a younger age isnt really a worry but moreso whether or not you even need to take it or have come to a point in progression where you really need the help from an alternate source such as increase in GH to meet your goals.... or like this gentlemen above dont want to do the AAS route and want to explore other impressive methods of growth instead.... when in all honesty the two should be used in conjunction.

how old are you? BF %? height and weight?

higher BF% individuals should also prob try and lower BF as much as possible first before using GH enhancing peptides.
im 19, 18pecent bodyfat 210 5feet10 inches. yeah my body fat is on the other side, im trying to get the bodyfat down, but when ever i diet i always lose muscle or worried that im losing muscle. Ive been working out more than 4 years now and am pretty big, good muscle shape, and size. Ive pretty much been in bulking state so to speak my entire 4 training carrer, i had the same percent before more or less, before i started training(before i started weight training i weigh like 156-160, so ive gained about 50 pounds of musclesin 4 years)

well like actually 5 and a half years training but 4 years training 3-4 times a week.

Thanks for your interest.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im 19, 18pecent bodyfat 210 5feet10 inches. yeah my body fat is on the other side, im trying to get the bodyfat down, but when ever i diet i always lose muscle or worried that im losing muscle. Ive been working out more than 4 years now and am pretty big, good muscle shape, and size. Ive pretty much been in bulking state so to speak my entire 4 training carrer, i had the same percent before more or less, before i started training

Thanks for your interest.
ya dude, Id look into some stuff like hyperdrol for yourself!

Would def make for a more effective cut given it will reduce estrogen and in turn fat stores (if your diet allows it) and since its technically a STEROIDAL AI it should be alot tougher for helping to keep the muscle around at the same time.

Id say look into Hyperdrol X2, Mass FX max, and some powerfull nightly and pre workout for increased GH. this should be a good healthy stack that should help preserve muscle and strength while on a cut.

Other then that make sure your diet is in order and routine is geared towards fatloss with some cardio and some fat buring supplements and you should be set. Ideally you want to get ot at least 10-12%.

After all that come back and look into GH peptides like GHRP-6 and youll possibly be ready for some AAS supplementation as well by then....