reversitol or 6-oxo as a standalone??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
what would i get out of running reversitol or 6-oxo xtreme alone??
does 6-oxo or reversitol completely block estrogen??
whats the difference between the two??
sorry guys, im not into the whole estrogen blocker and AI world.......never liked it because your body needs estrogen......but thinking about running something to harden my muscles and maybe add some stamina and i read reviews for 6-oxo extreme on NP and they said they got good results......soo if any one wants to chime in and help me out that would be great!!
thanks, justin

P.S.- you have to explain stuff to me, as i have a "thick skull" lol

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay so i read up a little bit more and its not seeming as if 6-oxo is worth the money..........what about reversitol??

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I think NP will have some "bulk 6-oxo" out soon. AKA "Trione". Should be cheaper.

But their ETAs are sometimes rather unreliable. :)

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I tried 6-oxo and 6-oxo extreme, they both made me extremely lethargic at 4 pills/night but it went away after a week or so. Libido was extremely high.

What baffles me is that my nipples started aching like hell after a few weeks so I stopped taking them and now the pain is gone but I have a lump the size of a very small pea under the nipple. Everyone tells me that its not possible for 6-oxo to cause gyno because its an estrogen blocker but I know my body. I was not taking any other supplements other than protien and multi.

If it wasn't for that, it would be perfec for me because I was taking it primarily for libido boost which it did an excellent job.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i want something for hardening, i originally wanted Arachidonic Acid but money is now a problem:(

JGank

Awards
i have ran transdermal 6oxo with great results. It was during a cut i got really sloppy and it really helped me get back into shape.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO reversitol would be there way to go. I never cared for 6 oxo, and for the money its not worth it IMO.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go with the Res because it's also EXTREMELY good for health.