SUS500 eeek!

preacherman

Awards
need imput on the SUS500. been on it for about 4 days alls well so far. No noticeable difference yet except for the mental daze of hormone changes, and some aggresivness. No gyno yet thank God! Seems a little stressful on my heart. Did a cycle of 19nor great gains 10lbs plus, no problems, no concerns , but i'm leary of this product. Just bought 3 bottles so I want to at least do 1 bottle. Can anyone recomend another supp that will be good with none of these awful side effect problems. Was thinking about Havoc being actually a steroid. A friend suggested to me for pct reversitol, and I feel real good about this product, imput would be appriciated on all this . thanks

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
need imput on the SUS500. been on it for about 4 days alls well so far. No noticeable difference yet except for the mental daze of hormone changes, and some aggresivness. No gyno yet thank God! Seems a little stressful on my heart. Did a cycle of 19nor great gains 10lbs plus, no problems, no concerns , but i'm leary of this product. Just bought 3 bottles so I want to at least do 1 bottle. Can anyone recomend another supp that will be good with none of these awful side effect problems. Was thinking about Havoc being actually a steroid. A friend suggested to me for pct reversitol, and I feel real good about this product, imput would be appriciated on all this . thanks
no need to shut up as suggested by someone else, just take this question to the steroid section bro

welcome to A.M by the way.