Mass FX question

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would MAss fx have ingredients that would cause my eyes to get red and bloodshot alot. I have been off this product a while and still i have bloodshot eyes alot. What is causing this. I know it was the mass fx stack i took. hyperdrol, etc...I have tried every eye drop invented and been to 3 eye docs and they all said i have healthy eyes. So its coming internally? Something in the supplements caused this. Any thoughts?

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe high blood pressure from the AI, only thing I could think of

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AI in it is really weak. I'm thinking increased bloodflow due to vasodilation?

Honestly never heard of that one before. Keep us posted on how it goes.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AI in it is really weak. I'm thinking increased bloodflow due to vasodilation?

Honestly never heard of that one before. Keep us posted on how it goes.

pink eye?

it could be vasodiolation though, good post Timdull , as always

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i have taken other supps as well. Activate extreme, trenadrol, hyperdrol while on mass fx. etc...I think it is bp for sure. Going to start hawthorne berry and see what happens.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i have taken other supps as well. Activate extreme, trenadrol, hyperdrol while on mass fx. etc...I think it is bp for sure. Going to start hawthorne berry and see what happens.

uve been taking all those togehteR?

definetly a BP issue bro, hawthorne berries and celery seed extract, and CLEAR EYES

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Feeling scratchy at all? It's good to flush 'em out if that's the case. Any notable irritation would warrant a visit to the eye doctor for a closer look. You can't feel your cornea, only the eyelid.