nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reverse (60 Capsules) By: IBE

I decided to do some more research on Resveratrol and IBE reverse to see what makes it superior to normal Resveratrol and trans-Resveratrol.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Regular Resveratrol isn't very bio-available, but IBE has found a way to make this be very bio-available. The next step up in bio-availability would be trans-Resveratrol. The most bioavailable would be Triacetylated trans-Resveratrol. Triacetylated Resveratrol can be found in Reverse...which has some other anti-aging supplements in it as well.

The main benefits of Reverse are:

Natural mild anti-estrogenic effects
Reverse the Effects of Stress and Aging
Maintain Cellular Health and Function
Neuroprotective and Cardio protective Benefits
Immune Defense Components
Maintain Sexual Health
Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Cancer Benefits
Burn Energy and Fat More Efficiently
Reduce Allergies and Respiratory Problems
Maintain Healthy Levels of Blood Sugar

There are tons of studies out there on Resveratrol and it's proven effects. The problem has just been its poor bio-availability. But now with the new versions this is fixed. The supplement Reverse also has a few other novel supplements that they are getting a patent for. I havn't done much research on them yet...but I have heard a lot about Resveratrol.

---------------------------------------------------------

Also, acetylating a compound can be compared to methylating it. Like steroids, when methylated at the 17aa position they become bioavailable. Obviously methylating resveratrol the same way would not have the same effect entirely, as it is not a steroid compound. So by acetylating it, it becomes bio available. The compound in Reverse is actually the triacetylated version of the trans isomer. That is how it has the greatest bio availability of any form of resveratrol.

Everyone pretty much knows the effects and studies on resveratrol already...so I am not going to post them unless someone requests. They can be found on the board in other threads. The studies I'm posting are showing how the trans-resveratrol triacetate found in Reverse is far superior to all other versions.

Inhibitory effects of trans-resveratrol analogs mo...[Mol Nutr Food Res. 2008] - PubMed Result

Resveratrol may function as a cancer chemopreventive agent. However, few data are available on the antitumoral activities of its dimer, epsilon-viniferin, also present in human diet. So, the effects of resveratrol, epsilon-viniferin, of their acetylated forms (resveratrol triacetate, epsilon-viniferin pentaacetate) and of vineatrol (a wine grape extract) were compared on human adenocarcinoma colon cells. Resveratrol and resveratrol triacetate inhibit cell proliferation and arrest cell cycle. epsilon-Viniferin and epsilon-viniferin pentaacetate slightly reduce cell proliferation. Vineatrol inhibits cell proliferation and favors an accumulation in the S phase of the cell cycle. Consequently, resveratrol triacetate and vineatrol could constitute new putative anticancer agents on colon carcinoma.

Interaction of resveratrol and its trimethyl and t...[J Agric Food Chem. 2007] - PubMed Result

The interaction of resveratrol (trans-3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene) and two of its derivatives (3,5,4'-tri-O-methylresveratrol and 3,5,4'-tri-O-triacetylresveratrol) with biomembrane models, represented by dimyristoylphosphatidylcholine (DMPC) multilamellar vesicles (MLV), has been studied by differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The analysis of MLV prepared in the presence of increasing molar fraction of such compounds has been carried out to reveal their maximum interaction with biomembrane models. The results from these studies have been compared with kinetic experiments results, in order to detect the entity and rate of compound absorption by the biomembrane models. The findings indicate that the compounds affected the thermotropic properties of DMPC MLV by suppressing the pretransition peak and broadening the DMPC main phase transition calorimetric peak and shifting it to lower temperatures. The order of effectiveness found was resveratrol > trimethylresveratrol > triacetylresveratrol. The kinetic experiments reveal that in an aqueous medium the absorption of resveratrol by the biomembranes models is allowed, whereas the absorption of its derivatives is hindered; in contrast when a lipophilic medium is employed,all three compounds are easily absorbed.

Antiproliferative activities of resveratrol and re...[Biochimie. 2008] - PubMed Result

Resveratrol is a well known polyphenol largely produced in grapevine. It is a strong antioxidant and a free radical scavenger. It exhibits several beneficial effects for health including cancer. Resveratrol antioxidant activity is essential in the prevention of chemical-induced cancer by inhibiting initiation step of carcinogenesis process but it is also considered to inhibit cancer promotion and progression steps. While the effects of resveratrol on cancer cells are widely described, the data available on the antiproliferative potential of resveratrol derivatives remain weak. Nevertheless, resveratrol analogs could exhibit stronger potentials than the parent molecule. So, we compared the cellular effects of trans-resveratrol, trans-varepsilon-viniferin and their respective acetate derivatives, as well as a polyphenol mixture extracted from grapevine shoots, called vineatrol. We studied their abilities to interfere with cell proliferation, their uptake and their effects on parameters of cellular state in human hepatoma cells (HepG2). Cell growth experiments show that resveratrol triacetate presents a slightly better antiproliferative potential than resveratrol. The dimer varepsilon-viniferin,as well as its pentaacetate analog, is less powerful than resveratrol, although a similar uptake kinetics in cells. Interestingly, among the tested polyphenols, vineatrol is the most potent solution, indicating a possible synergistic effect of both resveratrol and varepsilon-viniferin. We took advantage of the fluorescence properties of these compounds to evidence cellular uptake by using flow cytometry. In addition, by competition assay, we demonstrate that resveratrol triacetate enters in hepatic HepG2 cells by the same way as resveratrol. By autofluorescence in situ measurement we observed that resveratrol and related compounds induce deep changes in cells activity. These changes occur mainly by increasing NADPH cell content and the number of green fluorescent cytoplasmic granular structures which may be related to an induction of detoxifying enzyme mechanisms.

Reverse (60 Capsules) By: IBE

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Resveratrol is a awesome compound as you probally know we use it in a couple of products it has many benefits. IBE has a good product there.:)
Resveratrol is awesome. IBE is awesome. Anabolic Innovations is awesome...i'm seeing a trend here.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i notice it's 98% and stoked is only 50%. what's the difference with that
If t-rez is 98% than it actually is trans-reservatrol. If stoked says it's 50% trans-res than i think that pretty much means it's regular reservatrol, as I imagine it yields 50% cis 50% trans isomers...but i could be wrong.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I would not say it is junk at all. I wish it had the Quercetin in it which helps with bioavailibilty.:)
bingo, pembroke is on the money!

resveratrol has horrible bioavailibilty...this is why AI adds quercetin and PP uses it in a transdermal.

would taking it with fats help improve bioavailibility?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bingo, pembroke is on the money!

resveratrol has horrible bioavailibilty...this is why AI adds quercetin and PP uses it in a transdermal.

would taking it with fats help improve bioavailibility?
I am not sure about that. Will try to look into that one great question.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 0
D Anabolics 12
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 15