An applied nutriceuticals christmas

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Was debating Cr-02 and neovar and decided to go with neovar after i requested samples from each company and couldn't wait till i got them and tried before i ordered. well guess what cames the same day as my order? my samples and to my surprise they send me along with neovar RMP and Drive which i've always wanted to try. now i've seen logs where the tester had been asked to take neovar before workout but the bottle says after. i'm guessing best way to take it is 3 before workout and 3 after?

no directions on drive and rpm but i'm guessing preworkout but how long before? i'm on my phone and i dont' feel like looking it up on here. thanks guys and thank you AN

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
oh one more thing. yellow gold with neovar bad or good?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i'm on my phone and i dont' feel like looking it up on here
...wow...two threads detailing your laziness back to back.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
my personal preference is all caps dosed b4 my workout...but either way is good...

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Was debating Cr-02 and neovar and decided to go with neovar after i requested samples from each company and couldn't wait till i got them and tried before i ordered. well guess what cames the same day as my order? my samples and to my surprise they send me along with neovar RMP and Drive which i've always wanted to try. now i've seen logs where the tester had been asked to take neovar before workout but the bottle says after. i'm guessing best way to take it is 3 before workout and 3 after?

no directions on drive and rpm but i'm guessing preworkout but how long before? i'm on my phone and i dont' feel like looking it up on here. thanks guys and thank you AN
First Question: You can take NeoVar pretty much whenever you want as long as you take it with carbs, preferably some sugars, e.g. juice. Taking it pre-workout will dramatically increase the pump and muscle volume, post workout it helps pull carbs and creatine into the cell for maximum recovery.

Second question: RPM and DRIVE are best taken 45 min pre-workout on an empty stomach. DRIVE should also be taken a second time ~8 hours later, also on an empty stomach. To avoid any queasyness, you can take in some food 15 or 20 minutes after you dose; as once the capsules are dissolved and absorption begins you're OK to put down some food.

Let us know how you make out!

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
oh one more thing. yellow gold with neovar bad or good?
Don't need it. There are already 3 insulin mimetics / sensitizers in NeoVar, so there would be little or no additional benefit to taking both.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Don't need it. There are already 3 insulin mimetics / sensitizers in NeoVar, so there would be little or no additional benefit to taking both.
that's what I was thinking. I'll probably do yellow gold in the am all neovar caps before workout and yellow gold post workout

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
that's what I was thinking. I'll probably do yellow gold in the am all neovar caps before workout and yellow gold post workout
That'll work. Just make sure you take both with carbs.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i'm on my phone and i dont' feel like looking it up on here.
I find this frustrating! it isn't anyone elses job to do your research for you or to do things because you're too lazy to do it!

I'm more than happy to help you understand or fill in the blanks on things that you've found, but no one should have to do your homework for you!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I find this frustrating! it isn't anyone elses job to do your research for you or to do things because you're too lazy to do it!

I'm more than happy to help you understand or fill in the blanks on things that you've found, but no one should have to do your homework for you!
it took u more time to b!tch than it would have been to say take it 45 mins before workout. sorry if i was sitting in class and paying attention to my teacher instead of looking for the dosing on rpm and drive. 99.9% of the time i research it myself sooooooooooooo get a life and bug somebody else

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're seriously gong to be an ass because I called you out for being too lazy to look yourself? you even admitted it in your first post!

:gotsearch

you could have searched for 5 minutes and found all the info you wanted...that's just disrespectful to all the people that take time out of their day to help you out.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
you're seriously gong to be an ass because I called you out for being too lazy to look yourself? you even admitted it in your first post!

:gotsearch

you could have searched for 5 minutes and found all the info you wanted...that's just disrespectful to all the people that take time out of their day to help you out.
it's not disrespectful to anyone to helped me out. it's disrespectful to you apparently. if u had such a huge problem with answering my question guess what.... close the thread and don't respond. don't act like i ruined your day because i asked one simple question. ok searching could have found it big deal, like i said before 99% of the time i look for the info myself. i was busy and i didn't think it would have been all that difficult for someone to say hey take it at this time before workout.

if that aggravates you so much then oh well. but apparently i'm important enough for you to waste your time and tell me how big of a bastard i am for asking a question i could have searched for.

and if i admitted it in my first post why would u feel the need to tell everybody how much it pisses u off, guess what nobody cares you're not that cool

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Only gold members should be able to start threads! Just kidding.

Since the information you were seeking has already been posted, I don't feel this is a hijack.

:hot:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Only gold members should be able to start threads! Just kidding.

Since the information you were seeking has already been posted, I don't feel this is a hijack.

:hot:
That is true my friend