Whats Your Favorite Creatine Product Ever??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
Help me on my quest to find a good creatine product for a creatine non-responder!!
whats you favorite creatine product ever?!?!?!?
what do you like about it??!!
what did you get out of using it???!! (weight gain, strength, weight lose....ect)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
creakic.

just kidding, Mono, just plain old creatine mono.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I've tried all sorts of creatine, but don't seem to be a great responder to any. Let me know if you find a winner.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
plain old mono has always worked for me. It's cheap and effective, and I can't see any other form being SO much better that it'd be worth paying extra.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
just starting neovar today because i've seen great responses and also cre-02 seems to be getting very good reviews so far

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i've never really responded to any creatine either so we'll see

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
make a log please!
with working full time and going to school full time my senior year for my bachelors i don't think this is gonna happen. there's plenty of logs out there on neovar

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well...at least tell us, or at least me, what you get out of it please! really want to know how it works standalone!

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sci Fit's Kre-Alk 1500 caps. Had great strength increases and muscle hardness with them.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I don't use Creatine anymore but I saw great results with Vitargo CGL by Nutrex

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
thanks RR, i actually might just go with GreenMAG. i have been sayin i want to try it!!
whats the difference between creatine gluconate, creatine EE, creatine chalate, creatine mono, and all the others??????? (i know spelling is terrible but i dont care!)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
thanks RR, i actually might just go with GreenMAG. i have been sayin i want to try it!!
whats the difference between creatine gluconate, creatine EE, creatine chalate, creatine mono, and all the others??????? (i know spelling is terrible but i dont care!)
i've taken green mag and would get huge pumps and energy in the gym but that would only last like 3 days

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well, what im not understanding about NEOVAR is, arent you supposed to have 5 grams of creatine mono daily, in order to receive optimal results??
NEOVAR only supply's 646mg. of creatine in one pill..................help me out here please, i dont understand much about creatine lol

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
well, what im not understanding about NEOVAR is, arent you supposed to have 5 grams of creatine mono daily, in order to receive optimal results??
NEOVAR only supply's 646mg. of creatine in one pill..................help me out here please, i dont understand much about creatine lol
That's why. Have to read directions your supposed to take 6 caps a day

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, but that still only adds up to 3.9...........i totally am confused guys sorry lol

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
and u said 5 grams of creatine mono. the newer types of creatine are supposed to absorb better hence you don't need as much

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The original CVM Extreme was my favorite back in the day. Right now I'm digging Universal's Storm.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
mono, seems to help with strength

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Mono in general.

Pill form: NeoVar: Recomped hands down

Powder Form: Sizeon

Cheers!:cheers:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
size on is the best ive tried to this point but its expensive

i will be trying nos ether soon, which is more than a creatine product, but it has kre-aklyn in it, so ill let u know how that goes.
Its 46 bucks But to me it seem like a great value for all the stuff thats in it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im going to have to go with neovar recomped on the pill form and then on the powder form probably size ON, rag is pretty good as well, but in terms of size difference size ON was a better performer

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
so far I have liked:
SciFIt Kre Alk
and
Dymatize Micronized Creatine

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
creatine mono doesn't do a thing for me, But neither does any other creatine. out of everything i've tried, size on and ragnarok worked the best.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I've started using 2g of Di-Creatine Malate in my shakes and it seems to be doing a good job.

Mono gave me some intestinal issues from time to time, so I don't use it anymore (but it did indeed work well).

laxmachine

Awards
i've taken a whole lot of creatine products and size-on by gaspari (i think) was by far the most impressive in terms of results. I put on a lot of mass, however I don't remember any crazy strength gains. I felt huge though, if that's what you're looking for

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well as was already mentioned at 5 or 6 caps a day you break over the 3g mark, and with the combination of nutrient repartitioners and d-pinitol in neovar recomped, you get much better absorption that by taking creatine by itself. Would you rather absorb 40% of 5g or 70% of 3.5g? The percentages are just wild numbers for an example, but I can say from experience that at 6 neovar a day I get more of an effect than from 10g of creatine mono alone.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if they make it anymore but I had great results with ON Creatine Pre-Load Complex. I think that's what its called.

EDIT: I guess they still make it I found it for sale on the web. They don't have it at NP though.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Green Magnitude!!! Delicious taste, no bloating, and nice strength gains for me.

Ivers

Awards
Hi what up everybody! Finally decided to post on here after lurking around.

I am curently running JP8 and NOS Ether and am loving it so far. Strentgh gains are good and is a good product to prompt Vascularity. It also makes me hungery all the time!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
welcome IVERS!! i tried that jp8 and taste is a big deal in my book, if im gunna have to drink something i buy for a long period of time, it better taste good, but i didnt like the taste and really didnt like the burps after drinking it! gross herbalyy taste :p but it worked good, for the 5 days i used it!!

Ivers

Awards
welcome IVERS!! i tried that jp8 and taste is a big deal in my book, if im gunna have to drink something i buy for a long period of time, it better taste good, but i didnt like the taste and really didnt like the burps after drinking it! gross herbalyy taste :p but it worked good, for the 5 days i used it!!
The taste could be a little better, but I am not going to complain as long as I am seeing results.

I see that there is a new version being released of nos ether, might be a improvement.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clout or Cre-02, ya big block.

:) You know I had to say it. Only cause it's true.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Clout or Cre-02, ya big block.

:) You know I had to say it. Only cause it's true.
clout is the best ive tried so far. only tried samples of neovar and cre02, of the 2 cre02 is best. i am ordering cre02 on fri.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
clout is the best ive tried so far. only tried samples of neovar and cre02, of the 2 cre02 is best. i am ordering cre02 on fri.
so what ur saying is both companies sent me samples and i was too impatient to wait and if i did i would have bough cre-02 over neovar?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what does tri creatine orotate give beyond regular creatine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what does tri creatine orotate give beyond regular creatine?
in my case it gave a lot of strength with no bloat, i actually leaned out on clout. for me it worked real well, but for those trying to add mass size on would probably be best.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so what ur saying is both companies sent me samples and i was too impatient to wait and if i did i would have bough cre-02 over neovar?
the whole purpose of samples is to compare products, at least for me. i intended to buy one of them and the samples allowed me to see which one worked best for me. i am ordering cre02 on fri. i am not saying neovar is not a good product, but based on samples cre02 worked best for me.:cheers:

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
The orotic acid in orotate increases CP, which could be the reason for the increased strength, because of more energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The orotic acid in orotate increases CP, which could be the reason for the increased strength, because of more energy.
the cre02 is very promising based on samples, anxious to see what a month on it will do. clout is still at the top for me until something works better.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried clout, but it looks interesting.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
powder-Nos Ether
pill-either Cre Ethyl Thunder or Cre O2

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
has any one got samples of cre 02? Does MST have some?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
has any one got samples of cre 02? Does MST have some?
mst is very generous with samples, go to their site for info. cordygen5 is very under-rated and will enhance any product or stack. top notch company.:cheers:

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Thats great! Carnage looks like a solid product also.