Rpm Max Daily Dosage?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just took 5 for workout

i WANT TO TAKE 5 LATER FOR WHEN I GO OUT.

SOUNDS GOOD?

6MG CAFFEINE IN EACH SO IT WILL BE 600MG CAFF TOTAL SO THATS FINE..

HOW MUCH ICARIIN IS IN EACH PILL THO?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen reports of some guys taking 8 at once. I don't think there are any potentially harmful effects from the ingredients on their own, aside from lots of stim effect.

The naringin can prolong the life of, or increase dosage of, any drugs or medication you might take. So if you do some illict stuff, beware. Same for prescriptions.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've seen reports of some guys taking 8 at once. I don't think there are any potentially harmful effects from the ingredients on their own, aside from lots of stim effect.

The naringin can prolong the life of, or increase dosage of, any drugs or medication you might take. So if you do some illict stuff, beware. Same for prescriptions.
Thanks pal

:goodpost:

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about that..... with anything, too much can be bad. Just be careful. I remember taking three at one time, and it made me feel like acid was in my throat. I am used to it now, and I take 3 to workout. Take according to weight. I don't think you should exceed 6 in a day. Like I said, be careful.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyone is different, sure. But I'm fairly positive that 10 caps worth, in a split dose, does not contain enough of any single ingredient to be harmful (ABNRanger's acid-reflux notwithstanding ;) ).

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5 caps is giving me a ****ing SICKKKKASS FULL BODY PUMP Y0

<3 ICARIIN 50%

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gonna sleep under a tent tonight?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holyshittttttttttttttttt

I Am Much Stronger!!!!

Is The Actx+stoked! Fully Kicked In Now Is It The Help Of 5 Caps Rpm Too?

Wowwww

I Just Had To Add 10lbs To My Bench It Felt Way Too Light, Wtf!!!!!

:)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm so glad I ordered RPM Big Block bottle.. this **** just knocks every other preworkout supp out of the water (I've tried most of them)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, after reading your previous two posts, I think more than 5 RPM will be disastrous for you. Please do not take another dose.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, after reading your previous two posts, I think more than 5 RPM will be disastrous for you. Please do not take another dose.
Haha

why dude?

i feel soooo good, so strong

i guess you'd recommend against it cause its too much icariin heh? ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, just joking, you're getting excited. :lol: It is THE BEST pre-workout supplement ever, IMO.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, just joking, you're getting excited. :lol: It is THE BEST pre-workout supplement ever, IMO.
It really is man.. seriously.

It's that good.

Nothing even comes close IMO, I feel so calm too, no jitters at ALL, just pure focus, and strength.. and "alpha-male" mentality.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i just had the best workout in months folks... RPM = THE REAL DEAL

ILL LET U KNOW HOW MY NIGHT GOES IN THIS THREAD WITH 10 RPM CAPS.. PEACE.. STAY TUNED ;)

crazym

Awards
Im taking 4 rpm 1 hour pre workout, with 2 AX and 2 drive and cant say i felt much, just a mild caffeine buzz apart from some light headedness the other day. Seems to do something after like 30seconds then wears off. Ill try upping the dose again. Ive tried no explode, which was avg and no shotgun v2 which i really liked.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im taking 4 rpm 1 hour pre workout, with 2 AX and 2 drive and cant say i felt much, just a mild caffeine buzz apart from some light headedness the other day. Seems to do something after like 30seconds then wears off. Ill try upping the dose again. Ive tried no explode, which was avg and no shotgun v2 which i really liked.
You're 180lbs.. IMO Take 6 caps at once.

I need 5 and I'm 160lbs+

RPM isn't something that you will 'FEEL' tremendously... but once you're working out you'll know it's working kinda thing.. up the dosage til you hit your sweet spot y0.

P.S tonight I took 8 RPM overall.. 5 workout and 3 for when I went out.. and I was in an extremely good mood. very chatty, witty, and downright a mean SOB but in a funny way. I also had a great alpha-male mindset aswell, just felt great overall.

All in all, SOLID STUFF. :)

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I take rpm as well for my pre workout, and I love it. I do notice that I seem to get pissed off easily. My GF said I am mean now. I think my testosterone maybe way high right now.....but I love the feeling. Then again, it maybe the Prime I am on as well. Which brings me to say..... great combo so far. Been taking rpm longer though, (just started week 2 of prime). Got sunami arriving tomorrow.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take rpm as well for my pre workout, and I love it. I do notice that I seem to get pissed off easily. My GF said I am mean now. I think my testosterone maybe way high right now.....but I love the feeling. Then again, it maybe the Prime I am on as well. Which brings me to say..... great combo so far. Been taking rpm longer though, (just started week 2 of prime). Got sunami arriving tomorrow.
DUDE!

Thats the EXACT word my gf has been saying ALL night! that I'm so "mean" (but she likes it) but dudeee yaa it's totalllly the RPM

50% ICARIIN MEGADOSING FOR THE WINNNNNNNNN BAYBEEEE

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
DUDE!

Thats the EXACT word my gf has been saying ALL night! that I'm so "mean" (but she likes it) but dudeee yaa it's totalllly the RPM

50% ICARIIN MEGADOSING FOR THE WINNNNNNNNN BAYBEEEE
That's awesome to hear from both of you guys that you love RPM....Have you tried Drive? you can e-mail us for a sample, stack the 2 together and jack you test levels up and want to break machines....Lot's of fun!

[email protected] (she handles all sample requests)

Oh, we'll throw in a sample of Neovar too.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my RPM samples yesterday. Any stim virgin advice for pre w/o dose? 215 lbs

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This may be just me... but I used to take 1 RPM and 1 cap Tea 3 for a nice morning lift... And 3 RPM pre-workout... But RPM made me very aggressive and angry. Thankfully it was channelled to abuse the weights.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just a little above 190 now and 4 RPM make for a killer workout!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This may be just me... but I used to take 1 RPM and 1 cap Tea 3 for a nice morning lift... And 3 RPM pre-workout... But RPM made me very aggressive and angry. Thankfully it was channelled to abuse the weights.
stacked 4 RPM and 2 Activate Xtreme once...talk about AGGRESSIVE and ANGRY!!!

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Got my RPM samples yesterday. Any stim virgin advice for pre w/o dose? 215 lbs
If your stim sensitive, start out with 3 and see how it does for you. Give it about 45 minutes to kick in and you should feel the blood flowing! 2 is my max. Let me know what you think of it....

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 was what I was considering being a stim cherry and 4 being recom. for my weight on the label. Bring on the dead lifts for a good test of RPM!! Thanks guys

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome to hear from both of you guys that you love RPM....Have you tried Drive? you can e-mail us for a sample, stack the 2 together and jack you test levels up and want to break machines....Lot's of fun!

[email protected] (she handles all sample requests)

Oh, we'll throw in a sample of Neovar too.
I just got my new bottle of RPM, it has 40% Icariin and other differences. Can you please address this change in formula? It comes as a complete surprise to me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will go with 4 next workout. I felt a better focus but not jacked or agro at all.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just got my new bottle of RPM, it has 40% Icariin and other differences. Can you please address this change in formula? It comes as a complete surprise to me.
I trust you're all cleared up from posts on another forum, correct?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I trust you're all cleared up from posts on another forum, correct?

Yes but I can't say I'm thrilled with the changes.

I tried 3 caps and didn't feel as much as I did with the old formula.. I'll have to bump it to 5 next time.. Luckily I just ordered some 50% Icariin caps to stack with it.:dance:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I kind of think the changes are good, if I understand the changes correctly: you can now get more of the actives without so much caffeine. Those sensitive to caffeine who only take 2-3 caps were getting shorted on the good stuff before.

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
:think:
Yes but I can't say I'm thrilled with the changes.

I tried 3 caps and didn't feel as much as I did with the old formula.. I'll have to bump it to 5 next time.. Luckily I just ordered some 50% Icariin caps to stack with it.:dance:
The icariin isn't really the part you "feel" so much after a single dose. The cocoa / theobromine / caffeine is the cognative booster and the icariin is the SARM / anabolic and the naringin is the absorbtion aid. I prefer the new version as I think it's smoother but better for concentration. If you're looking for a super intense jolt, RPM can deliver that but yes you'll need to bump it by one or two caps.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established

The icariin isn't really the part you "feel" so much after a single dose. The cocoa / theobromine / caffeine is the cognative booster and the icariin is the SARM / anabolic and the naringin is the absorbtion aid. I prefer the new version as I think it's smoother but better for concentration. If you're looking for a super intense jolt, RPM can deliver that but yes you'll need to bump it by one or two caps.

The Icariin is responsible for the aggression and such alpha male feelings.. I never felt that way off stimulants only..

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I love RPM! I do 3 caps before workout most days, sometimes i'll stick it up to 4 :)

I'm into my second bottle now, i must say my muscles and pumps seem to be getting a lot more solid!:woohoo:

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Icariin is responsible for the aggression and such alpha male feelings.. I never felt that way off stimulants only..
True. Is it the agression you think you're not getting?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I feel the aggression alright, i love it!

try increasing the dose if your not getting any :dance:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not just the icariin, the chocomine too.

But now you can take more, and get more icariin, without taking in so much caffeine.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not just the icariin, the chocomine too.

But now you can take more, and get more icariin, without taking in so much caffeine.
Dude what are you talking about? From what I know, the caffeine is the same, in fact even a bit stronger, and icariin is reduced. So what are you talking about?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel the aggression alright, i love it!

try increasing the dose if your not getting any :dance:
Yes I will.. I usually take 5 caps, I only tried 3 at once of the new formula so far, because I had to sleep soon after.

I will try 5 soon and see if it is as good as the old formula.

P.S When was the formula changed exactly?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards

I'm pretty sure you're wrong.
There was no change in caffeine.

Many of the changes were just how the information is arranged. The earlier label was done before we hired a law firm who specializes in DSHEA compliance and other legal issues pertaining to our industry. They reviewed the label and helped us develop the later version, which has a considerable number of changes. For example the warning label is far more detailed and specific, the "dietary supplement" indication was added in the bottom center, and the supplement facts had many adjustments made to make it compliant. Simply put, the old label wasn't compliant and the new one is.

The actual formula changes are as follows:

Former icariin was Epimedium Sagittarium (50% icariin)
Current icariin is Epimedium Brevicorium (40% icariin). We observed that the effects of the latter very closely resemble that of the former. The main reason we changed was that there was a small risk that if you stacked RPM and DRIVE together above the maximum recommended dose of each, it was possible to experience mild negative side effects which were consistant with taking excessive doses of icariin. We have not been able to reproduce those effects with the 40% version.

The only other change was the original used Chocamine brand cocoa extract, standardized to 12% theobromine. We experienced a variety of supplier issues in sourcing Chocomine, so we were forced to find a new supply. The result was generic cocoa extract (standardized to 7% theobromine) then added in pure (99%) theobromine to bring it back up to the same level as the original version. So, in essence there was no change there other than how it is displayed on the label.

We have been manufacturing the latter formula for just under a year with no changes since, so those who have been using RPM in that time frame have been getting the current version. In fact, over 80% of all the RPM ever sold is the current version.

Hope that clears everything up!

Don

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
5 aps at once

your better then i am wow

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I saw a reliable source for theobromine powder/crystals. I'm wondering how it would be by itself, just dosing theobromine. Any idea? I know what theobromine is and what it's supposed to do, but I'm wondering what it'll do by itself.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 4 today pre and I think 5 will be the sweet spot. I had some edge while working out but I think a dose of 5 will create some rage. Out of samples and time to make a purchase!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im 230lbs and i dont think ive ever tried that much. however my curiosity is peaked.

ive been taking rpm since before it was rpm. never tried 5 at once im a pussy lol

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I saw a reliable source for theobromine powder/crystals. I'm wondering how it would be by itself, just dosing theobromine. Any idea? I know what theobromine is and what it's supposed to do, but I'm wondering what it'll do by itself.
Good vasodilator, otherwise effects similar to but somewhat milder than caffeine.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I am more tolerant to stims than I thought. I would just have a black cup of coffee before my workout before. I never tried any sup. pre w/o stims. 4 tabs gave me some edge and good focus toward the muscles being worked. I think 5 would have me agro as hell!! I have to be carefull tho because at my age it is easy to overtrain if I push too hard.