complete nueral enhancement product

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
Hey guys,
need some help. I see a few products out there for focusing agents, but I would like to have a product in pill form that I can take that is a combo of the best things to help me stay focused and on the ball. I am going to be going through a rigorous 3 week weapons and training course and would like something, without caffeine because I don't need shaky hands while shooting...but something that can help me make quick good decisions and put me on my A game. any suggestions? thanks all that help!

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Modafinil (Provigil) and it's really easy to get.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
thanks man but i need something natty i think as I will be taking drug tests and anything that is normally prescribed i would need to have a docs prescription.......i'm pretty sure it is a drug, right?

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Kind of, normally its prescribed, but if you look around its readily available.

I doubt they would test you specifically for it, fighter pilots use it with some regularity.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys,
need some help. I see a few products out there for focusing agents, but I would like to have a product in pill form that I can take that is a combo of the best things to help me stay focused and on the ball. I am going to be going through a rigorous 3 week weapons and training course and would like something, without caffeine because I don't need shaky hands while shooting...but something that can help me make quick good decisions and put me on my A game. any suggestions? thanks all that help!
You might try Blue Gene; it has a nice mental boost to it with no stims. It boosts performance overall, too. That'd be my first choice.

PM dsade, see if he has a bottle of Clear Edge laying around.

CVS by my house has their generic'ish line of products, one of which is ginko and vinpocetine. You could try that.

A ginko, vinpocetine, tyrosine stack would be great.

Is this a private course, or military/gov't? PSD/EP?

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Choline alfoscerate, as natty as you can get.

getsum27

getsum27

Awards
thanks fellas

sounds good, i'll look into those options and do a little research on em. yah it's a private company.....psd course. need to be sharp even though i'm confident in my skill set and have done the same course before, but it's good to stand out as a locked on professional.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Phenylpiracetam is good, google for source.