cre 02 or CEE 300? or other brand!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i am a creatine mono non-responder, and i want to try a pill for creatine......i was thinking CRE 02 or CEE 3000..........
i have never tried a CEE product before, what do you guys think i should do??

P.S.--this is not a question that has to be answered right away, take your time i got 8 weeks lol, just stocking up for when i can hit the gym again!!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Did you scream? and I would go with cee.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
haha no, it was actually the coolest thing ever they brought me in and they laid me down on a table, then they put this stuff in my hand to make it numb then they put a I.V. in and it felt really cold going up my arm, then they put this mask on me and asked me to count..............and thats the last thing i remember before waking up in recovery with a cast on............i wanted a blue cast but they gave me a white one........a$$holes........but any way im all good now its back in place lol, they didnt have to cut me open after all !!

and thanks, its a hard decision between the two products lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Axis Smash Fully Loaded, can't ask for more in a pre w/o

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, im not to big on the drinks, i like to have as few drinks as possible lol
its gotta be in pill form......i know im picky lol

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
check out the logs on cre-02. its looking pretty damn good! I'd say go with that and give it a shot!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEE and Kre-Alkalyn = waste of money and ineffective.

http://www.npicenter.com/anm/templates/newsATemp.aspx?articleid=18806&zoneid=28

Creatine monohydrate has been studied in over 2000 published trials and provides the sports nutrition sector a product of real efficacy and safety. Marketing by manufacturers have questioned the safety of creatine following its ingestion. One company goes, as far as to say, “Creatinine is a very dangerous bio-waste material produced by spent creatine.”.

Dr Mark J Tallon a nutritional biochemist and author of one of the studies said “With the current climate of AER’s and non-trade media looking out for any negative slant on natural products any claims of danger in relation the use of sport nutrition’s gold standard product could threaten the whole market”. Dr Robert Child co-author commented further “By allowing products which should be clearly classified as a Novel dietary ingredient for sale without approval should be a major concern. The use of non-natural products such as CEE pose a potential threat to consumer heath and without adequate safety data may lead to unwanted attention from regulatory agencies such as the FDA (US markets) or MHRA (UK markets)”….

The studies presented at the ISSN annual conference showed that both CEE and Kre-alkalyn do not confer any advantages beyond that of creatine monohydrate and where infact less stable when exposed to conditions similar to those found during during digestion. These studies should help increase consumer awareness of creatine products without safety data, which carry unsubstantiated marketing claims. More importantly these investigations further enhance the reputation of creatine monohydrtae as a safe and efficacious ingredient.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i read it, i just wanted a thread with my own specifications lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, you should take creatine now. Creatine has been shown to drastically reduce catabolism/speed recovery in bedridden (injured) athletes. ;)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh really, do you have a study to prove this?
i believe you, its just i like the cushion of a study.....yah know!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My computer is spazzing, google 'creatine injured athletes', 4th result down, for starters. I've read 2-3 studies like that, IIRC.

OMG, you're like, totally going to look it up your self!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is no research that shows other forms of creatine such as creatine-ethyl-ester or Kre-Alkalyn are as effective as pure Micronized Creatine. And there is no scientific research that suggests there is a better creatine than pure micronized creatine monohydrate.
The problem is that so many worthless products fade in and out of the market quickly, most consumers forget and get fleeced of their cash every time by the next big scam. Remember when myostatin blockers, ecdysterone and methoxy supplements were the “hot” “new” supplements. Where are they now?
Source: Life Sci 75, 2005.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
long time no see DJ, whats new?
i think i see what your getting at, are you saying i should stick with micronized creatine?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OMG, i will look it up my-self!!
thanks
In case you're lazy :lol: :

A 2002 European study reported that creatine supplements could actually speed rehabilitation for injured athletes. Patients who were immobilized in a leg cast for two weeks were given a dietary supplement of creatine before immobilization and then daily throughout the rehabilitation. They showed faster recovery of strength and muscle mass than subjects not receiving creatine.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
allright!! i cant decide between cre 02 or neovar!!!
what would you do??
and thanks poison!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amount Per Serving % DV
CRE-XS (ATP Saturation Matrix) 2000mg †
Magnesium Creatine Chelate
Creatine Gluconate
Di-Sodium Creatine Phosphate
Tri-Creatine Malate
ATP-02 Catalyst 500mg †
GlycoNutrient Delivery-ATP & Oxygen Catalyst
Cordyceps Sinensis HEAA Hybrid
100% DNA Certified & Biomass Cultured Yielding Maximal Levels Of:
3-Deoxyadenosine (Cordycepin)
Adenosine
Ethyl-Adenosine
Hydroxyethyl-Adenosine
Polysaccharides
Adapt-02 Endurance Matrix 375mg †
Jiaogulan Extract
(Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Standardized To 95% Gypenosides)
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
(Standardized To 3% Rosavins & 1% Salidrosides)
Ciwujia Root Extract 4:1
Alpha Lipoic Acid 125mg †
CRE-02™ contains the unique and powerful HEAA (hydroxyl ethyl adenosine analogs) rich ATP-02 Catalyst™ which serves as a glyconutrient delivery agent, a potent ATP source and powerful oxygen utilization aid to ensure performance and endurance surges not yet seen in a small three tablet serving. The ATP-02 Catalyst™ is our 100% DNA certified, biomass cultured Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid strain that yields maximal levels of 3-Deoxyadenosine (Cordycepin), Adenosine, Ethyl-Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl-Adenosine, and Polysaccharides. The ATP-02 Catalyst™ adds incredible synergy to the CRE-02™ product! The ATP-02 Catalyst™ allows for rapid aerobic, anaerobic and ATP recovery intra and post workout.

The ATP-02 Endurance Matrix™ contains the powerful adaptogens Jiaogulan, Rhodiola and Ciwujia extracts to add synergy and further bolster the ATP and oxygen utilization effects of the CRE-02™ product. Jiaogulan is used in China and Japan and has countless benefits. It has been used to support healthy cardiac and lung function, oxygen utilization, endurance, stamina, immune function, sleep, mental clarity and overall energy. Jiaogulan is a powerful adaptogen containing 82 known saponins called gypenosides. Many of these gypenosides including 3,4,8 & 12 are responsible for Jiaogulan’s positive effect on oxygen absorption and utilization. Jiaogulan also shows ability to increase nitric oxide synthase which can lead to increased nitric oxide levels to further support cardiovascular function. This shows the powerful ability of Jiaogulan to effectively and efficiently deliver oxygenated blood to the muscles for optimal endurance and performance.

Rhodiola Rosea also known as Tibetan Rhodiola is a cooling adaptogen that has been used by many cultures including Tibetan Sherpas, the Chinese and Russians to increase the capacity for work. Rhodiola Rosea even in small amounts can have a positive effect on oxygen absorption, saturation and utilization. Rhodiola has the unique ability to promote mental clarity, focus and willingness to work and perform by supporting optimal serotonin & dopamine levels. Proper neurotransmitter levels are crucial to keeping your head in the game. Ciwujia (Radix eleutherococcus senticosus) is a common adaptogen that has been used by the Chinese for over a thousand years. It is known for its ability to increase oxygen utilization, increase endurance, decrease lactic acid buildup, decrease heart rate under work load while reducing fatigue during and after intense exercise. Traditionally large doses are needed to elicit a positive effect on performance, but; when combined with Jiaogulan, Rhodiola and Cordyceps and delivered via enteric coating directly into the small intestine we are able to get a much stronger synergistic effect from a smaller amount of material because nothing is destroyed in the stomach.

ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid) is a welcome addition to CRE-02™ for its insulin mimicking, delivery and antioxidant effects. Alpha lipoic acid is the third stage of the tri-phase delivery system delivery behind enteric pH coating and glyconutrient delivery provided by the ATP-02 Catalyst™ cordyceps hybrid. We all know the value of alpha lipoic acid but when delivered via enteric coating its bioavailability is heightened leading to a much more profound effect as a delivery agent and increases it’s mg/mg ORAC value substantially.
PCr-Mono Matrix™ (Proprietary Blend) 646mg
Phosphocreatine *
Creatine Monohydrate *
Glucovar / Adenylate Cyclase Sensitization Complex (Proprietary Blend) 104mg
Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid) *
Gymnema Sylvestre (75% Extract0* *
D-Pinitol *
Bioperine® (95% - 98% Piperine)* Registered Trademark Of Sabinsa Corp. And Holds Patent # 5,536,506
The Applied Nutriceuticals research and development team has developed a potent and biologically efficient post-workout nutrient enhancement product. A precisely proportioned combination of Phosphocreatine and creatine monohydrate (Mono/PCr complex) is the primary element, which plays a vital role in cellular energy production by regenerating ATP in skeletal muscle and makes it available for explosive exercises 1-5. Another important component of NeoVar, Corosolic Acid is extracted from the Banaba plant, an herb that grows in India, Southeast Asia, and the Philippines. The final component of NeoVar, D-Pinitol, is a cutting-edge compound that enhances nitric oxide production and insulin sensitivity which are key factors in nutrient transport. D-Pinitol has also been suggested to enhance intramuscular creatine deposition in human clinical studies 30. The individual effects of these compounds combine synergistically to produce a dramatic positive impact on the strength, size, and endurance of skeletal muscle tissue.

The theory behind the synergism of the Mono/PCr Complex is quite simple: It aims to match the CRfree 40/PCr 60 ratio of the naturally occurring human skeletal intramuscular creatine pool as closely as possible; allowing for greater absorption and utilization with minimal waste. The product is blended to maximize PCr levels, while at the same time including monohydrate due to its high molar percentage of creatine as the active ingredient. Human skeletal muscle creatine stores are comprised of approximately 40% in the free creatine form (CRfree), while the remaining 60% is in the phosphorylated form; creatine phosphate (CP). The Mono/PCr complex in NeoVar essentially feeds both CRfree levels and phosphocreatine levels in this optimized ratio, which is chemically identical to what is stored in the working muscles 1,3-5. Several animal studies suggest that CRfree has better availability for site phosphorylation for the production of ATP, and further studies are currently underway on the validation of this theory in humans. Similarly, research on phosphate suggests that it has numerous benefits in the athletic realm even without creatine, especially in terms of buffering lactic acid during explosive exercise. Phosphate supplementation raises levels of 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG), the enzyme that unloads oxygen into muscle. Research has shown that phosphate supplementation reliably raises blood levels of 2,3-DPG, and also improves the production and use of glycogen for fuel Therefore, this blend of both CRfree and PCr could allow skeletal muscle to "recognize" and assimilate the creatine in a more refined manner, allowing for a significant degree of uptake enhancement in skeletal muscle tissue 32-38. Additionally, the insulin mimetic compounds included in the formula may even further enhance these benefits.

I think Cre02 is so much more. I have a bottle waiting to be used, myself.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i know what the rely is gunna be but i can only find one log, does any one know of any completed logs i could compare these two with.......i found a few neovar logs but only one for cre 02

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
long time no see DJ, whats new?
i think i see what your getting at, are you saying i should stick with micronized creatine?

Mono is tried and true. It is the one studied on the studies.
Lot is new. I just ordered power hooks Im ready to step it up a notch.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stacked what? Cre02 and Neovar? There's no need to stack any creatine.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well, okay in the logs for cre 02, i have seen people loosing weight, it seems it gives more recomp. results........i want to bulk when my arm heals so im trying to get ready.......i never have responded to creatine mono...........BUT are there any non-responders that responded to some creatine product??? i dont really care if its a powder any more, just want something that works really good!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Plenty of people on the logs for Cre-02 added body mass as well as shed body fat. It's not necessarily that weight loss was predominant...but fat loss was. They are also adding a great deal of strength.

I have gone up twice on all of my lifts (some more) since starting use a little over a month ago.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
well, okay in the logs for cre 02, i have seen people loosing weight, it seems it gives more recomp. results........i want to bulk when my arm heals so im trying to get ready.......i never have responded to creatine mono...........BUT are there any non-responders that responded to some creatine product??? i dont really care if its a powder any more, just want something that works really good!!!
honest to God, there's not many creatine's i have responded to, but CRE-O2 was an exception. i can really say that it's my favorite product i've ever tried. another creatine which could work particularly well on a bulk would be SizeOn (powder, not tabs).

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh god no, i hate the taste of that stuff, i actually got sick when i drank my first glass.......eeewww! :sick:

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Of the two mentioned in the title, Cre02 is certainly the way to go.

CreO2 will not let you down, its among the top tier creatines, especially pilled ones.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
There is no research that shows other forms of creatine such as creatine-ethyl-ester or Kre-Alkalyn are as effective as pure Micronized Creatine. And there is no scientific research that suggests there is a better creatine than pure micronized creatine monohydrate.
The problem is that so many worthless products fade in and out of the market quickly, most consumers forget and get fleeced of their cash every time by the next big scam. Remember when myostatin blockers, ecdysterone and methoxy supplements were the “hot” “new” supplements. Where are they now?
Source: Life Sci 75, 2005.
djbull$hit, you ran a pretty screwed up log for CRE-02. Lots of crap and utter sloppiness. Don't speak about creatines again, you're a waste.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FOG...a little lube with that pone!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
take it easy in my thread.......i dont want all this negging!
take it into a different one please

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
take it easy in my thread.......i dont want all this negging!
take it into a different one please
I used to rate Orotine is my favorite CREATINE product and CRE02 whooped it to holy hell. Enough said. If you use it properly (I don't know what the hell djbull$hit did) you'll feel the same. Trust me. Look at these rep points.