Fat Burner for last 3 weeks??

luisfershredd

Awards
Hey guys what's up, i'm on my final 3 weeks of cutting. Been all natural and have not taken any fat burner yet. Was 172 1 month and a half ago and around 17-18% bf, right now i'm 9% bf and 155. But i have a prob, I have some lose skin (could be from the fast weight drop so i think to wait) and some fat in certain areas, (lower back lower abs) and need more definition.

the question: I live in Central America, Guatemala, so to get any of the TOP rated products from he AM stor is kind of dificult right now because of the timing issue so what I can get here in Guatemala is:

Hydroxycut Hardcore
Lipo 6X
Animal Cuts
SAN Tight
Hot Rocks
Xenadrine
Ripped Fuel

Which would provide the best cuts and hard muscular look in 3 weeks?

PS: I was planning on taking clen or alb because my trainer wanted me to, but I thought this: "I've busted my ass making an almost perfect diet to f*** myself up with alb or clen" plus I want to still be natural.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the Ripped Fuel original with Ephedra? Can you GET Ephedra/ephedrine and caffeine?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
GNC also carries atro-phex and vpx redline. they're are pretty good products. but stay away from hydroxycut xenadrine and ripped fuel. they are jsut a caffeine and green tea basically

luisfershredd

Awards
Thank you vey much, what about the SAN tight or the Animal Cuts?

Thanks

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thank you vey much, what about the SAN tight or the Animal Cuts?

Thanks
SAN is decent and i don't know about animal cuts. they always have atleast 5 pills per pack so if you like swallowing pills go for it. i've used atro-phex with some success and lipo 6. haven't really tried the others. the formulas just don't look good