what is the right supplement for me - AnabolicMinds.com

what is the right supplement for me

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  155 lbs.

what is the right supplement for me

hi everyone i have a big problem. i have been told i need to build up muscle and bulk out. i currently play football or soccer. i have started using the gym alot more, what is the best supplement i can use to do this, and which brand?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

6'1" and 70lbs. Do you eat?
  3. jfk
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

First, I assume you mean 6'1'' and 170 pounds. Second, supplements (as in expensive, gimmicky sh*t) aren't really the answer. Besides buying some whey, a good multi-vitamin and creatine mono, you really don't need to buy anything special. I really like ON whey, and just about any reputable brand has bulk creatine mono. Focus on lifting really hard about 4 times per week and do big compound movements (squat, deadlift, benchpress, rows, pullups/chinups, military press). If you're new to lifting you can get some great gains out doing whole body workouts, combining many of the above lifts, or do a simple push/pull/legs and core split. Third, diet is really a huge part of it. Once i figured this out I gained 20 pounds in a few months. Eat lot's of protein rich foods, complex carbs and goods fats. So to answer your question, the best supplements would be whey, creatine, good vitamin and good food that's eaten often throughout the day, combined with hard work in the gym.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie6791 View Post
    hi everyone i have a big problem. i have been told i need to build up muscle and bulk out. i currently play football or soccer. i have started using the gym alot more, what is the best supplement i can use to do this, and which brand?
    steak, eggs, oatmeal
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid advice above!! I believe the eating is by far the hardest part of the growth equation
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

weight gainer can be good inbetween meals.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie6791 View Post
    my suggestion is quit playing soccer. playing that and football there's no way you're going to be able to eat enough to put on a decent amount of weight. too much cardio.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 09:51 AM
  3. next supplement i need
    By xjmj15x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 11:24 PM
  4. Supplement to use
    By nd22121 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 12:24 PM