Best Muscle Building Stack

luisfershredd

Awards
First off hello to everytone. Been going to the gym now for around 4 years and am about to end a cutting phase I went, Stats beore were 172lbs, 5ft 10in, 18%bf 22yrs, as of now i'm 159lbs, and 9%bf still 3 more weeks to go. My diet consists of 2 phases: 3 days 45/35/20 P/C/F, and a 4th day 30/50/20 p/c/f. Just took protein (nitrotech, i know i know but didnt thing it was that bad), BCAA and Glutamine.

Was wondering what supps would you reccomend to gain mass after i'm done with the cutting phase. Don't want to mess with AS and would like to go as natural as possible, although could try some prohormones.

Thanks

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well, there is alot of stuff, you should be a little more specific on what you do and dont want, for example did you try stuff in the past that didnt work well, or do you take creatine, how old are you......ect....ect.......ect

luisfershredd

Awards
Ok i'm 22 years old. I want to be bi and ripped. Have tried creatine in the past and has worke very well (cell tech by the way) and mono, have taken NO2 supps, also have worked, but my goals ar to gain at least 10-15 more lean pounds while being 7-9%bf. I know it's a long process since i will not be doing AS but am willing to change the diet (i'm very strict and clean with my diet) for the mass building phase. So wht i want is a supp(s) that can give me more focus on the gym, more fiber activation, more muscle mass, while not making me bloat or gain too much fat (i know for a fact i wil gain some fat in order to gain mass, no prob).

Thanks

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well there are a few things you can try out, look into Neovar (creatine and digestive aids), RPM, and drive......all of which are by the same company, and will help with natty test, focus, and drive, plus libido boost from increased test!

another route is Arachidonic Acid........a cycle of this is expensive and time consuming (50 days) but it will put about 8-12 pounds on you.....if done right! look at "x-factor"

maybe if you want some more testosterone naturally you can try activate xtreme!!

maybe if your not taking it yet, some whey protein!! good stuff!

there are alot of products out there, but try to stay away from muscletech......they are over priced and there are better options out there!!

you can look into Beta-alanine too!!

luisfershredd

Awards
Thanks for your reply. I am already taking whey, do you think optimum nutrtion whey is better, cause I have a bottle of that also.

That Arachidonic Acid, what is it, is there a trusty link you can add so i can look for it?

Thanks

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
really any whey protein is good! as long as your getting the amount you need and you like the taste....i like "All The Whey" good company, and when you order stuff order from NutraPlanet! greatest deals out there!!

and here is a link to AA information~~~~`product name is x-factor~~
and if you want to wait a little while a new product is coming out in about a week called, "max-out" by iforce nutrition!! it has 1000mg of AA in it plus a few other goodies!! its not a bad price either!!

Bodybuilding.com - Arachidonic Acid Information and Product Listing! Arachidonic Acid FAQ!

they have max-out for sale at Body building.com!! wait till its out at NP though, they got better deals!! your gunna need 2 bottles though.....each bottle has 25 days in it.........you need 50 day supply
here is a link for max-out though:

Bodybuilding.com - I Force Max Out - Strength Gains! On sale now!

luisfershredd

Awards
Actually in my diet I get around 185g prot, 115 g carb, 35 g fat from my diet, that includes 1 1/2 scoops from whey protein which is around 30 g, all the other protein is from fish, meat and chicken, which i think is stil good or even better because it's natural.

What gains have you had with the AA? what else have you taken to gain quality mass while not gaining to mch fat?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
actually AA will lean you out and add clean mass, i have never tried it as im waiting for max-out tou come out at nutraplanet, but alot of friends i know tried it and gained 9-10 pounds, and there are some logs that have 12-13 pound increases, just search the forum for AA logs and non of them are negative, all gained something!!
and as for other tings i have tried are Animal M stak, i gained 8 pounds from 1 can.......but that doesnt happen for every one lol

if you really want a hard core, badass muscle builder that has a ass load of stuff in it including Arachidonic Acid and Divanil look into Animal Test by Universal Nutrition!!!! it is a little expensive but it kicks some major ass!! here is a link:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/test.html

luisfershredd

Awards
the animal Test looks nice. One thing since it messes with your test do you need to take anything after you've finished it, like a pct or something like that?? or you just take pct with prohormones and AS?

thanks

luisfershredd

Awards
The Universal one you used, was it the M stack or The TEST stack since they are very much diferent, and the Test stack is the one that has the AA and the Divanil?

sigmachiagg11

Awards
what about Prime, by USP labs. the product info makes it sound promising, and i have seen good reviews, but theres also a poll on am that has mixed experiences from ppl that bought and used it. i bought some and im hoping it works well for me.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i have used m-stack, not test, i want to use test (has divanil and AA) but im allergic to the anti-estrogen in it :(......and no you dont need a pct.....it wont shut you down
but i personally think prime is over priced so i havent tried it yet.....hear mixed reviews....but i am going to

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
oh yah!!! totally forgot!
the whole entire "controlled labs" line is awsome, one of my favorite company's, and renegade is my favorite rep, he will help yah out with everything!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow. i have never actually looked at max out before... and now i really want to try it. i hope NP can get it in soon cuz it looks promising

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should get on the full Aresenal. MusclePharm's Bulletproof is an awesome recovery product after all muscle is made and fortified while you sleep. Assault is a good preworkout NO and creatine product but it has alot of other effective ingredients in it and everything is at the right dose plus it tastes delicious. 3rd is Shred Matrix and this is going to rip you up it has some appetite suppressants and fat burners it really takes off that stubborn fat without the cracked out feeling. Last but not least is my favorite, BattleFuel, it is a natural test booster and estrogen regulator with body cleansers in it. Not to mention there is Arasyn in it which is Arachidonic Acid. This stack would meet your goals and exceed them imo. If you need more info let me know.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah that looks awsome!! i got some questions for yah piston, imma shoot yah a PM

sigmachiagg11

Awards
Dang MaxGolf that looks interesting. what do you think about stacking prime with the phyto testosterone from the Lean Muscle stack? phyto testosterone looks like a badass product and, well hopefully prime is since i just got it lol.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I dont think a guy could go wrong with the PP lean muscle stack, that and eat a pound of lean prime cut meat every day, dont worry about getting fat, muscle needs fat to grow as long as yer workin out its ok. JMO

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang MaxGolf that looks interesting. what do you think about stacking prime with the phyto testosterone from the Lean Muscle stack? phyto testosterone looks like a badass product and, well hopefully prime is since i just got it lol.

Yes Prime and Phyto would be a great stack

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
all of these opinions sound good, jmo muscle pharms new line does look very interesting, and good but d amn is it expensive man good luck and if your lookin into ph's mdrol is one that alot of reviews say between 12-17ibs of lean muscle, or epistane so you can check those out too!

King Con

Awards
  • Established
the animal Test looks nice. One thing since it messes with your test do you need to take anything after you've finished it, like a pct or something like that?? or you just take pct with prohormones and AS?

thanks
I love the Animal Test. You do not need PCT with any Universal/Animal products as none of our products would require anything of that nature.

Heres some Animal Test Reviews: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11280

Write Up: http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=54

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DiCreatine Malate
Beta Alanine
Waxy Maize Starch
Universal Uni-Liver tablets
A nighttime protein (Dymatize 12hr, Optimum Nutrition Casein)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive heard from the source that max out doesnt have as much aa as x-factor

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Actually in my diet I get around 185g prot, 115 g carb, 35 g fat from my diet, that includes 1 1/2 scoops from whey protein which is around 30 g, all the other protein is from fish, meat and chicken, which i think is stil good or even better because it's natural.

What gains have you had with the AA? what else have you taken to gain quality mass while not gaining to mch fat?
How about you add some food I heard this secret that is crazy anabolic....

your 160lbs.... dude just eat clean, eat clean and then eat clean more while you live hard.

for you weight:
protein: 240 - 320g/day
carbs: 280- 480g
fat: 54 - 75g

divided into 6 meals/day
these are not absolute numbers, you have to know your body and it metabolism, but you are definately not eating enough you are only at ~1500 Cals a day... why has anyone else not noticed this??? people complain they dont grow or supplements dont work but dont eat enough to allow there body to grow.

here is sample of my meal plan and I am 188-192lbs and 7-8%bf
1) wakeup (600am): 50g waxy maize then 10-15 later 35g whey

2) breakfast (715ish): 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites; 1 cup of oatmeal or 3 slices WW bread; 1 bananna

3) mid morning (935ish): WW wrap with either chicken breast or turkey/ham/roast beef; couple of peanuts

4) lunch (1230ish): vaires... 7oz 94% lean ground beef with 1.5 cups brown rice or 7oz chicken breast with brown rice (often sub 2 cups oatmeal for brown rice)

5) midafternoon (345-400ish): either another wrap or 20g whey with 20g casein; 2 slices WW bread and apple

6) preworkout (515ish): 1.5 scoops NO shotgun which has ~25g protein (loaded with BCAA)

7) postworkout (7-715ish): 80-100g waxy maize then 20minutes later 40g protein

8) dinner (830ish): really varies... fish, lean red meat or chicken; brown rice or oatmeal and large cup of veggies

9) bedtime meal (1045-11): 30g casien with big handful of nuts

Rick28

Rick28

Awards
  • Established
-Natural Anabolic Stacks
Get Diesel Diesel Test Hardcore / Millennium Sport Ragnarok

Designer Supplements ActivaTe Xtreme / Anabolic Innovations Stoked (best?)

USPlabs Anabolic Pump / USPlabs P-Slin (Great Pumps?)
Controlled Labs Blue Up / Anabolic Innovations Stoked
Applied Nutriceuticals RPM / Applied Nutriceuticals Drive
Designer Supplements ActivaTe Xtreme / ErgoPharm 6-OXO

Designer Supplements ActivaTe Xtreme / USPlabs Super Cissus Rx / USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC

USPlabs PowerFULL / USPlabs Super Cissus Rx / USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC

PowerFULL / Creatine