Anyone feeling shut down from Prime?

Essay226

Awards
Into my third bottle, maybe it's just in my mind, great stuff but feel a little down, could be working out to hard, any ideas? thanks

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
How often are you working out??

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
ur probably just tired. prime is not a hormonel product. get 8 hours of rest (go to bed early, not late) and give yourself a few days off from the gym if you feel like u need it.

Thanks
GJJ

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Into my third bottle, maybe it's just in my mind, great stuff but feel a little down, could be working out to hard, any ideas? thanks
Shut down (as in your thread title)?! Over-training, probably, but definitely no shut down, in the classical sense, from PRIME!

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I dont feel shutdown but im feeling like im ALWAY tired

Essay226

Awards
Yea thanks , maybe I'm not shut down just training too much, but it feels the same. Right now I'm training 5 times a week, 1 muscle group per day. The workouts and pumps are great, each workout is about 90min. Thinking about Deisel Test or something.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nope i have never felt shut down from prime but then again i dont feel anything on prime and i got 4 more bottles of the stuff.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
I believe I overtrained while on Prime. I was on an HST cycle while on Prime and on my last week of Prime and 5th week of HST, I felt tired and unmotivated when I'd be in the gym. My strength was way up though. I think it was my fault though cuz on my second week, I started to throw in more exercises cuz I felt like it just wasn't enough. When I finished the bottle, I took a week off and went back to a 4 day split and now I'm good.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you exhausted yourself from your workouts...

what's your lifting scheme? How much rest are you getting per night/day? And, what are your nutrient intakes? water/juices?

Are you taking in alcohol while during weekends, nights, days?

My strength was way up though. I think it was my fault though cuz on my second week, I started to throw in more exercises cuz I felt like it just wasn't enough. od.
PRIME keeps you in the gym so you have to be aware and almost force yourself to go home. The CNS cannot keep up with the muscular endurance.

I should develope a CNS cocktail specific for PRIME.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
If anything I feel more libido than normal.

I'm keeping my workouts to the same length as normal although I usually feel I could go 2x as long.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm keeping my workouts to the same length as normal although I usually feel I could go 2x as long.
Apparently, the challenge is to avoid over-training! And you seem to be doing a good job! :thumbsup:

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Never got shut down at all. actually the opposite occured. For me I did the 5 days a week routine and always hit it hard. I didn't over train it's just the way it makes you feel. Dense, thick, just got through workin out feelin most of the day. Which makes you think your tired. Hell, blow some stims up later in the day:head:

Essay226

Awards
PRIME keeps you in the gym so you have to be aware and almost force yourself to go home. The CNS cannot keep up with the muscular endurance.

Yea I am for sure a responder, very happy with supp, maybe a little to happy this stuff is messing with my mind. The feeling I get is I should train, leave the gym, get steak,stretch, and go back it's wierd.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If PRIME was shutting down your natural Testosterone production (by whatever mechanism) there would be a few 'tell-tale' symptoms; most notably, a change in Testicular size and Consistency.

Feeling worn out may be a consequence of increased volume (total repetitions) or total weight. Have you increased either, while not concomitantly increasing your Total kCal intake? This would most definitely produce feelings of lethargy, fogginess, and lack of motivation.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Apparently, the challenge is to avoid over-training! And you seem to be doing a good job! :thumbsup:
Yeah lol. I get home late enough at around 7:30 or 8:00 PM so I don't want to work out any longer even if I can.

grocker

Awards
  • Established

True. I was aware of the possibility of overtraining, but I felt so damn good on Prime that I didn't think I would. Things I did notice while on Prime and loved where increase in appetite, increased strength, intense pumps, gained 5lbs and slight recomp with a not so good diet the last 2 weeks.

footster

footster

Awards
damn I gotta jump on this stuff. Not to redirect this thread. But I really want to do a stack of AP, Powerfull and Prime. To much?

damn I gotta jump on this stuff. Not to redirect this thread. But I really want to do a stack of AP, Powerfull and Prime. To much?

No sir that is the Asteroid stack and hitting muscle growth from many different angles.

True. I was aware of the possibility of overtraining, but I felt so damn good on Prime that I didn't think I would. Things I did notice while on Prime and loved where increase in appetite, increased strength, intense pumps, gained 5lbs and slight recomp with a not so good diet the last 2 weeks.
Great results:clap2:

Not bad for JUST a "tribulus" product....ahah, I love the dumb critics in this industry...Like the guys that state Tribulus is just Tribulus...makes me want tOOOOOOO :aargh:

Essay226

Awards
If PRIME was shutting down your natural Testosterone production (by whatever mechanism) there would be a few 'tell-tale' symptoms; most notably, a change in Testicular size and Consistency.

Feeling worn out may be a consequence of increased volume (total repetitions) or total weight. Have you increased either, while not concomitantly increasing your Total kCal intake? This would most definitely produce feelings of lethargy, fogginess, and lack of motivation.

Yea I can honestly say I have been having these symptoms, I understand the shut down feeling.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I can honestly say I have been having these symptoms, I understand the shut down feeling.
You have been having what symptoms? A change in testicular size and texture?

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about 'shutdown' but i do feel tired and/or lethargic if i'm simply doing nothing. Once i have to do something that requires a little energy then its there and ready to go, but its like, if i sit down or relax for just a minute, my body and brain goes into 'standby' mode and all i want to do is have a snooze. However i am on 9 per day, which is more than the recommended dose.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Essay, just so we are on the same page, this is how the term shutdown is normally interpreted:

'The cessation of natural hormone production in lieu of the introduction of exogenous (from without the body) sources'.

I believe you simply mean worn-out, though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know about 'shutdown' but i do feel tired and/or lethargic if i'm simply doing nothing. Once i have to do something that requires a little energy then its there and ready to go, but its like, if i sit down or relax for just a minute, my body and brain goes into 'standby' mode and all i want to do is have a snooze. However i am on 9 per day, which is more than the recommended dose.
I experienced a slight bit of lethargy on my first week of 9/day; however, I countered that with an increase of ~500kCal and the feeling normalized. These feelings are your body's indication of the necessity for fuel!

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
wow, more prohormone-like symptoms. the gains MUST coincide.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I experienced a slight bit of lethargy on my first week of 9/day; however, I countered that with an increase of ~500kCal and the feeling normalized. These feelings are your body's indication of the necessity for fuel!
This, I had no idea what to attribute to. My appetite has grown considerably while on Prime. But so have the intensity of my workouts (my log shows a remarkable second-bottle endurance increases way beyond my usual capacity). I have felt worn out lately, but then again I've been working 12 hour hardcore coding days in front of a computer. That'll break anyone down...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro-Hormone like symptoms? Haha, I would assume the one necessary condition of 'Pro-Hormone-like symptoms' would be a cessation - or at the very least attenuation - of natural hormone production; obviously, our Tester data did not reflect this.

While some undetermined androgenic action may be at the heart of PRIME, one thing is for certain: It is not at the cost of normal hormone production. Definitively, PRIME is not a PH and/or steroid.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is there anything you did get results from?

im thinking your asking about other usplabs products if so then yes i love powerful,supercissus and pslin is pretty good too although i would have to say powerfull is by far my favorite.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
im thinking your asking about other usplabs products if so then yes i love powerful,supercissus and pslin is pretty good too although i would have to say powerfull is by far my favorite.
i meant any supp whatsoever, not just usp

what kind of results did you get from powerfull?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Have your balls strunk, do they appear smaller?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
powerfull is great where to start. well its awsome for a boost in the gym and by boost i mean increased energy,stamina,pump,strength. as for any other supplement well i respond to most supplements well. prime is one of the first sups i didnt respond to.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i wish they could find out what makes people respond to prime though. that would make me :dance:

footster

footster

Awards
I feel like no one is answering the question "Did the testes shrink or change in size", to beable to say "I feel shutdown"

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I feel like no one is answering the question "Did the testes shrink or change in size", to beable to say "I feel shutdown"
the o/p is the only one who can answer this question as he's stating he feels shut down.

still sounds like overtraining to me

Essay226

Awards
Essay, just so we are on the same page, this is how the term shutdown is normally interpreted:

'The cessation of natural hormone production in lieu of the introduction of exogenous (from without the body) sources'.

I believe you simply mean worn-out, though.

I guess it could be, I have a fair amount of stress handy as well, just fill a little off in the bedroom department, trying to narrow down the cause...

Essay226

Awards

Yes the beloved testes appear to have lost a noticable amount of precious mass. Note I am not bashing Prime or anything love the products, plus I am taking other supps as well, this post is simply a survey if you will for my own info..

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my first week, and I have to say, I am very impressed with Prime so far. I thread yesterday to make a point that even though I am taking Prime, I had a bad workout yesterday. The reason for that was because my mind was not there. I worked late, and on a side of town that my gym was not on. I did not feel like going to the gym, but at the last minute decided to go. So, with that said, all the prime in the world can't make your body do what your mind doesn't want it to do. In defense of Prime, a bad workout sometimes does not mean a supp is not working (sorry for tge soap box). I constantly have to remind myself not to over train. It is too easy to feel like you can do a whole lot more that you need. So please stay focused.

toums

Awards
I am doing prime after my PCT and I am not shutdown,i love this supp because it works and you can use it between cycles

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it could be incorporated into pct IMHO

incorporated being the keyword

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
I think this is going to to get me banned:

Is there any chance that this will be a repeat of the JW incident? :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been following all the logs, and as some of you know I watched my son do 1 month of Prime with some pretty spectacular results.

There is a caveat however, my son and many others experience a significant amount of fatigue, and strain which I have attributed to overtraining. Two things to watch out for are increased volume or frequency of exercise and increased intensity. Now some increase in these fields will probably be manageable but with the strength and endurance increases experienced when on prime it seems very difficult to not overdo it.

There has been a log or two where less burn out was experienced when a plan was used, and adhered to. So as long as you gradually increase your intensity without going overboard you should be good for a long run. The trick is to make a plan and stick to it despite the urges you get to do more. Most of us know how much we can take before fatigue sets in and how much stress we can add. I plan on slowly increasing the amount I lift, without significantly increasing volume so I can last without burn out.