Homemade pre work out supp??

NoFinishLine

Awards
I've decided I'm going to pursue making my own home made pre work out sup. There are a lot of filler ingredients in big sellers like n xplode, but im going to stick with the vital few: CCE, No2, and caffeine.

BSN and other leading companies won't post the ammounts of these ingredients, but I found them in a product called xpand which can't be far off from its competitors.

A typical serving of a pre work out drink looks like this:

1 cup of coffee worth of caffeine
3000 - 4000 mg arginine
3000 - 4000 mg cce

I can buy 90,000 mg of arginine for about 10 bucks. Caffeine probably even cheaper. The only expensive thing here is cce which i may just not even use to cut back.

Has anyone tried anything like this before? Seems like it'd do pretty well, even without the CEE. I'm looking for extra energy n small increase in pump, and tons of extra cash each month.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've decided I'm going to pursue making my own home made pre work out sup. There are a lot of filler ingredients in big sellers like n xplode, but im going to stick with the vital few: CCE, No2, and caffeine.

BSN and other leading companies won't post the ammounts of these ingredients, but I found them in a product called xpand which can't be far off from its competitors.

3000 - 4000 mg arginine
3000 - 4000 mg cce

I can buy 90,000 mg of arginine for about 10 bucks. Caffeine probably even cheaper. The only expensive thing here is cce which i may just not even use to cut back.

Has anyone tried anything like this before? Seems like it'd do pretty well, even without the CEE. I'm looking for extra energy n small increase in pump, and tons of extra cash each month.
haha....................
i love this prankster who uses different user names to sound like a buttnut
im not a huge fan of no xplode but.
dude no xplode doesnt have fillers, most of the ingrediants in there do something.Plain arginine by itself sucks. Creatine
ethyl ester is the only good thing u listed. caffiene does nothing but promote stregth and really is not anabolic.

sorry if a sound like a bastard

hcso37

Awards

3000 - 4000 mg arginine
3000 - 4000 mg cce

I did something about the same but I just went the beta alanine, kre alklyn and arganine ethyl ester and took 500mg green tea pill with it and felt the same as I did as if I would have taken my regular pre workout drink which is NO3 Overload by CMI. I saved some money doing that and felt the same results. As far as the same as NO Xplode I dont know I have never taken it, Ive just heard mixed opinions about it and I already have my own opinion of supplement companies that get too popular and too big like muscletech or eas. It just seems like these companies get too complacent and just promote products over their company name.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did something about the same but I just went the beta alanine, kre alklyn and arganine ethyl ester and took 500mg green tea pill with it and felt the same as I did as if I would have taken my regular pre workout drink which is NO3 Overload by CMI. I saved some money doing that and felt the same results. As far as the same as NO Xplode I dont know I have never taken it, Ive just heard mixed opinions about it and I already have my own opinion of supplement companies that get too popular and too big like muscletech or eas. It just seems like these companies get too complacent and just promote products over their company name.

just went the beta alanine, kre alklyn and arganine ethyl ester and took 500mg green tea pill

thats good pre-workout mix!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
This is VERY common among people who shop at NP...

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Chocamine
HGW
Beta Alanine
WMS
GMS
Di Creatine Malate

Energy, pumps and strength!

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established

3000 - 4000 mg arginine
3000 - 4000 mg cce

you might see a pump. they say the AKG helps with the arginine bioavailability though.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
pre-
ALCAR
Chocamine
Creatine (your choice)
AAKG
GMS

intra-
GMS
BCAAs

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You could by the bulk powders, mix them in the proper amounts, and dump them into one big jar..

and then label it with an awesome name.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
pre-
ALCAR
Chocamine
Creatine (your choice)
AAKG
GMS

intra-
GMS
BCAAs
Good choices. You can add PLCAR with ALCAR and it gives it way more kick, plus there are studies that show the combination gives an increase in testosterone.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
The homemade PWD's are a pain in the arse. I tried the same thing awhile ago saving some money,but in the end it turned out to be nothing more than a headache. Capping takes alot of time. Just stick to some PWD that has a good price to serving ratio..a la White Flood. Or you can buy some AEE that has been capped along with CEE and caffeine.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so I'll add the obvious: TYROSINE :D

IMO tyrosine, alcar, stim of choice for immediate effects.

If you want long term effects, then creatine monohdydrate and beta alanine

Keep it simple :study:

ScourgeOfGod

ScourgeOfGod

Awards
just realized this post was from years ago. edit. delete

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 2
Supplements 35
CorpKiller Supplements 6
Supplements 33