Is there a better product for after a cycle of MMV2?

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything anyone would recommend over formadrol extreme for after a cycle of MMV2? Or is the F.E. the best bet?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your BEST bet is always a SERM in my opinion. Im a little old school on that though. MMV2 is mild and you could get away with an OTC PCT (PCT by AI, Sustain Alpha), but if you are gonna deal with Hormones why not do it right.

PS There is a steroid forum for a reason.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
what serm would you reccomend?

And sorry for posting in the wrong section

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its fine, Just dont let it happen again! jk

I love Toremifene, but its a little harder to find and a tad expensive. So Nolva aka Tamoxifen Citrate would work just as well for MMV2. Also you can throw a test booster in PCT it will only help, especially to keep you motivated.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
well thats where the formadrol would come into play. And i would like to go with nolva cause i have heard only good things, but i dont think it is possible for me to use it so i may have to cut that out of the picture

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
im also hearing that using formadrol and psarm is best, as well as someone saying to use 6-oxo as pct...im lost lol

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL Yes it can get very confusing. In all honesty Psarm/Foramadrol would do the trick MMV2 is super mild. I just like being on the safe side with an actual SERM in place. I understand how you may not be able to get/use nolva for certain reasons.

As far as OTC PCT I can personally vouch for is:

PCT by Annabolic Innovations
Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance

6-oxo will work but can be expensive and FE/pSARM has good feedback. Its really up to you on how you want to run your PCT.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MMV2 is so mild that a serm isnt necessary at all. Any OCT PCT product would suffice. Formadrol since reformulated is a great choice along with Psarm. Both are great products. 6 oxo would definately work along with sustain alpha, stoked, all kinds of good stuff on the market these days.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
the new version of formadrol ur speaking of is extreme right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the new version of formadrol ur speaking of is extreme right?

The last 2 formulations have called it Formadrol Extreme, we just took out ATD and subbed in androsterone which is a milder AI, we also put in a nice standardized dose of ginger. You can smell it its so pody! Its good stuff, i doubt you will be dissapointed.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
is the psarm/formadrol combo on nutra the newest form of formadrol?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the psarm/formadrol combo on nutra the newest form of formadrol?

Yes they should have the newest formadrol as far as i know. We have had the new formadrol out for about 2 months now.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
ok cool. most likely going to run the mmv2 for 4 weeks. with a dose upon waking up and a dose a half hour before training. the 3rd and forth week i will double my doses. start formadrol and psarm the last 2 days of my 4th week. not sure about my doses on that yet but that is a rough sketch of my plan.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok cool. most likely going to run the mmv2 for 4 weeks. with a dose upon waking up and a dose a half hour before training. the 3rd and forth week i will double my doses. start formadrol and psarm the last 2 days of my 4th week. not sure about my doses on that yet but that is a rough sketch of my plan.

Sounds good bro!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your BEST bet is always a SERM in my opinion. Im a little old school on that though. MMV2 is mild and you could get away with an OTC PCT (PCT by AI, Sustain Alpha), but if you are gonna deal with Hormones why not do it right.

PS There is a steroid forum for a reason.
You do not need a SERM for MMV2. That is ridiculously excessive.

Hdrol is about where you need to start thinking about using a SERM. Epi, Phera, Super, and Tren, YES use a SERM. Non-methyls... an OTC AI is fine.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran 2 cycles of epi. First with a serm and second with reversitol so far.

The first pct was absolutely the worst feeling of my life. This pct is the best feeling of my life. I'm more than positive that its the side effects...loss of sex drive, increased prolactin, depression, of nolvadex.

So if you can get a way w/o nolvadex do so....i've never tried toremifene, i've heard it way better in terms of sides but for mmv2, reversitol is ****ing amazing otc pct.