How do you organize your bulk powders, pills, etc?

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
I'm at that point where i have at least a dozen things I have to take. All of them at least once, up to 3x daily!

how does everyone organize their powders. Not just whey protein, but stuff like cissus powders, bcaa, leucine, etc without just keeping the original cannister which would take up so much room?

i already have pill organizers, so no problem there.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm at that point where i have at least a dozen things I have to take. All of them at least once, up to 3x daily!

how does everyone organize their powders. Not just whey protein, but stuff like cissus powders, bcaa, leucine, etc without just keeping the original cannister which would take up so much room?

i already have pill organizers, so no problem there.
I have sh*t ALL over the place...lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ziploc containers. Also I do yogurt containers for protein powder, and stash the tub way back somewhere and refill occasionally. Ziploc baggies work well too.

Pills I downsize containers, but that STILL Doesn't help. Here's 2 drawers of my desk lol.

paulygon

paulygon

Awards
I have a shelf at home that I got at target. full of the big containers and the smaller ones on the top shelf. I use the small containers to down size for travel and work, and use things like a washed out film container to carry my creatine in.

That is an incredible stash Steveoph! Very impressive. How do you find the time to do anything but take pills?

I stopped using pill organizers a long time ago. I keep all of mine in the bottle, then every night i get the pills ready for the next day and put them in a small Rubbermaid "take along". I have also found for bring powders to the gym or work, the bigger Rubbermaid containers work the best.

Paul

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well have a 1big tub of creatine and 1big tub of taruine, so i combimed them into one tub and mixed it and now i take 10g