TNT Stack

A

AGGR3S10N

Awards
ok so this will be my first test booster, I have done alot of research and the TNT stack seems to have all the proper ingredients for a good test booster(and cheap!!) I just cant wait until it comes back in stock!! The only thing it seems to be missing is Icarrin. Would this be a good first booster and should I add anything else to it for the Icarrin or any other missing ingredients.

A

AGGR3S10N

Awards
20, ill be be 21 in november. im 5'7 and 160. sorry I should have posted that.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel at 21 that you need a test booster? Your natural test should be through the roof right now.

A

AGGR3S10N

Awards
yep, ive read reviews on guys that are my age or younger and seeing great results.

K

ksa

Awards
  • Established
like bama said you shouldnt need T booster @ your age.

on cut?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since the TNT isn't in stock right now, you can just buy the divanil, and run that for 4 or 8 weeks while bulking up. With your naturally high testosterone, you will have good results even without the T-boosting Fadogia.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Since the TNT isn't in stock right now, you can just buy the divanil, and run that for 4 or 8 weeks while bulking up. With your naturally high testosterone, you will have good results even without the T-boosting Fadogia.
Is TNT EVER coming back?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
B Supplements 14
CrownRoyal Supplements 4
M Supplements 2
S Supplements 2