Sunami compared to other gh products

flex13

Awards
How does sunami comepare to other gh like products? I am looking for the best bagn for my buck. Spent a lot of money on prime and powerfull and my powerfull is almost out. Does sunami produce results like powerfull or blue gene? Havent heard much feedback about sunami and it is pretty cheap.....

thanks for any info

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunami is more of a hormone optimizer than a gh product. It stacks well with almost any test boosting product to add synergy. If you are looking for a gh boost I would recommend bulk l-dopa powder form nutraplanet.com.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wow. a rep that gives honest advice. that's really unique. reps.

flex13

Awards
Sunami is more of a hormone optimizer than a gh product. It stacks well with almost any test boosting product to add synergy. If you are looking for a gh boost I would recommend bulk l-dopa powder form nutraplanet.com.
O ok thanks for the help bro. What if I were to run the sunami with diesel test hardcore and the l-dopa

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
O ok thanks for the help bro. What if I were to run the sunami with diesel test hardcore and the l-dopa
You would be having a very good time! The L-Dopa is great before bed to help with sleep as well.

I hope you picked up the DTH as NP is OOS again, and probably will be until the next run. You might have to hunt elsewhere for it :aargh:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be prolly the best test/gh stack u can do without breaking ur bank. L-dopa is a great compound....just remember to take it without food, as food will hinder the absorption and effectiveness. Good luck and have fun bro.

Tripdog approves of this stack!

flex13

Awards
That would be prolly the best test/gh stack u can do without breaking ur bank. L-dopa is a great compound....just remember to take it without food, as food will hinder the absorption and effectiveness. Good luck and have fun bro.

Tripdog approves of this stack!

Thanks fellas...I cant find the l-dopa anywhere on the sight? Anyone know when this will be back in stock

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You would be having a very good time! The L-Dopa is great before bed to help with sleep as well.

I hope you picked up the DTH as NP is OOS again, and probably will be until the next run. You might have to hunt elsewhere for it :aargh:
they are getting a few bottles on Thurs.