Granular Phenibut

1. Registered User
    Answers

Granular Phenibut

does anyone know where I can still get the old kind of powdered phenibut which is granular like salt rather than the stuff I have gotten recently which is like baby powder. Have tried nutraplanet and bodybuilding.com but they both carry the powdery kind. The granular kind is far better. Does anyone know where to get the this kind?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dr_ma View Post
    does anyone know where I can still get the old kind of powdered phenibut which is granular like salt rather than the stuff I have gotten recently which is like baby powder. Have tried nutraplanet and bodybuilding.com but they both carry the powdery kind. The granular kind is far better. Does anyone know where to get the this kind?
    You have a PM.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

when you say like baby powder do you mean the density is light or fluffy or just that it is a fine powder?

i definetly think Scivations is a very fine powder but not like baby powder...

I use to love phen but its hard to tell what is a purity issue and what is tolerance. I feel the current np batch at 1.5g in a stressful situation like before an interview.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

the powder is fine where as the older kind was powder but if you looked at it closely you could see that it is more crystalline like salt. It is definitely not a tolerance issue because I had not taken the stuff in months when I got the batch that was like baby powder. Since then I have been asking before I buy and it seems everyone is now carrying the baby powder kind. I have also read other reviews of people who have also experienced the same thing. I am not saying its not phenibut, just that there is a clear difference between the two when you swallow it. The crystalline kind is worth buying and taking, whereas the other is not.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Answers

primaforces stuff befinetly has that shine to it...
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    primaforces stuff befinetly has that shine to it...
    tried that one. not the kind i want. maybe i should say the powder has larger crystals in it and it almost looks like fine sand.

i just order some called "Higher Power Phenibut". will let you know what its like.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Delete
    Last edited by itln stln; 10-14-2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: delete
  8. Registered User
    Answers

tried that one. not the kind i want. maybe i should say the powder has larger crystals in it and it almost looks like fine sand.

i just order some called "Higher Power Phenibut". will let you know what its like.
    the "Higher power" powder is no better. It's too bad, I really liked the old version but now I can't find it anywhere.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

agree

very interested as well....only other companies i can think of are american nutrition and unique nutrition phen powder?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I like the Anabolic Pro Line brand the best out of the four that I have tried.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I hope nobody minds me posting this, but there is a good source for granular Phenibut in the UK. None of that powdered sh*t.

The company is called 'Buy Phenibut'. A google search should reveal all. They take payment by Paypal.
  12. Official Genomyx Wizard
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Reginold View Post
    I hope nobody minds me posting this, but there is a good source for granular Phenibut in the UK. None of that powdered sh*t.

The company is called 'Buy Phenibut'. A google search should reveal all. They take payment by Paypal.
    Threads like 3 years old bro dawg

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phenibut XT
    By rottie76 in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 09:05 AM
  2. Phenibut...how to best use.
    By reptone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 06:41 PM
  3. phenibut......?