best protein bar

J

joshgruen

Awards
so whats the best protein bar now a days?

i'm looking for one with under 20g carbs, 20+g protein and under 5 grams of fat

N

Nacho1545

Awards
Pure Protein is a great bar.. low in cals too..

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
so whats the best protein bar now a days?

i'm looking for one with under 20g carbs, 20+g protein and under 5 grams of fat
I like Mesotech oats and chocolate chip. It tastes good and it is surprisingly cheap for a Muscletech product.

sportsfan4110

sportsfan4110

Awards
Pure Protein is a great bar.. low in cals too..
I agree Pure Protein are the best, very low in sugar but has quite a few sugar alcohol. I love the S'mores, taste just like a a real S'mores. All flavors are great though.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
detour bars the oatmeal ones. they're pretty high in calories and carbs but u could split the bar in half or less and get a lot more for your money

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Supreme Protein taste the best by far, but they're quite expensive. I've been able to find very good deals on Detour so I stocked up on Lower Sugar Chocolate Caramel Peanut (tastes almost like a Snickers) and Lower Sugar Chocolate Creamy Peanut Butter (good but not as good as Caramel Peanut). I haven't tried the Detour Oatmeal but they look good.

ntrlmuscle

ntrlmuscle

Awards
Supreme Protein taste the best by far, but they're quite expensive. I've been able to find very good deals on Detour so I stocked up on Lower Sugar Chocolate Caramel Peanut (tastes almost like a Snickers) and Lower Sugar Chocolate Creamy Peanut Butter (good but not as good as Caramel Peanut). I haven't tried the Detour Oatmeal but they look good.

<-----Supreme FTMFW!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
My favorites. All have great profiles and taste amazing as well:

Zero Impact - Pumpkin
Detour (Lower Sugar) - Caramel Peanut
MHP Probolic - Triple Peanut Butter
Protein Recovery Balls from ATJ Nutrition (like an f'ing candy bar, even my brother wanted more after I let him try one, and he HATES protein)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established