The good ole days

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
What are some of the old supps you all remember, and wished they brought back...... or not. I remember Ultimate Orange....some nasty tasty sh**8. Then those big ole bags of whey protein in the black bags. I think it was whey 2500 and stuff lol

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
What are some of the old supps you all remember, and wished they brought back...... or not. I remember Ultimate Orange....some nasty tasty sh**8. Then those big ole bags of whey protein in the black bags. I think it was whey 2500 and stuff lol
M5AA, 4-AD and Andro Poppers. Oh, and I remember when they had these pills called "Up Your Gas" and they had ephedra and a bunch of other things in them. Never had energy like that in my life.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
the original stacker 2's i don't know if it was because that was the first time i took ephedra but damn that gave me crazy energy

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The original HOT STUFF, Weider protein pills that you had to eat about forty at a time but they weren't that bad.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smilax Gold.What I find amusing is,everybody makes fun of smilax today and ridicule it as been a scam supplement,but it did achieve what most of the rave supplements of today are targeted for,giving you a good pump during a workout.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
You referring to the smilax that you had to put the drops under your tongue?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Sports Pharma Vanadyl Sulphate, OKG, & Original Met-Rx...pretty much the dawn of supp. companies getting serious & trying to put out things that work.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smilax Gold.What I find amusing is,everybody makes fun of smilax today and ridicule it as been a scam supplement,but it did achieve what most of the rave supplements of today are targeted for,giving you a good pump during a workout.
Stizzack it with some Gamma Oryzanol for mad results, yo.

:rolleyes:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cybergenics baby!
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Good one I forgot about that one... how about some mortar like egg protein that sits in your stomach like a rock to wash it down. The good ole days... yah, if the stuff was any good you can still get it with the exception of stuff that was outlawed and that wasn't that long ago really.

Does anybody remember that ad in Flex where you see a big pile of steaks and this muscle freak holding up a big gross looking shake, I was smart enough not to give that a try. I Remember the first ephedra product I tried EPH 183 or something like that, lol I was high as a kite for 3 days, I couldn't eat or sleep. lol yah the good old days...:toofunny:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I got some good gains and huge stretch marks from lifting heavy, eating like a horse and taking the old Phosphagain in the big tin can along with the vanadyl.

but even way back...when I was kid I remember my Dad buying me the old Weider Dynamic Muscle Builder and when I would drink I would throw up within 10 minutes or so. Must been the cheap soy. I also remember getting in my Grannies Geritol for my multi-vitamin! I did like the old Twinlabs Mass Gainer 1500 and their liquid Aminos too.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
CGP... and i still use it.

love the stuff.